****September Stars!!****

genies girl don't worry you are only a day behind me, and you'll be term before the rest of us lol!

good start on the hospital bag jellycat - I've written out a (massive!) list and put a drawer aside for it all - I don't want it in an actual bag yet because I'll only forget what's in there and end up unpacking & repacking it several times. This way it'#s all visible but in an emergency the drawer can just be tipped into a bag!

Sarah take it easy!

Snoozie don't you just hate common sense lol! Could you ebay to see if you can get it cheaper?

Morning ladies!! Im moving over to 3rd tri today! :happydance::happydance:

see you all there soon!!:flower:

Congratulations Jessica 214 :happydance:

Well I've been to the midwife today (which she says i'm 27 weeks - they always have me 2 days early) ... umm measured my fundus size i'm measuring 30 weeks !!! Oh my. I'm hoping baby has just had a growth spurt in the last 2 weeks since I saw her and that my measurements will settle down more.. oh and baby is still in breech. Come on Baby shift !!!

congrats on moving to 3rd tri jessica!

jellycat baby has ages to move round yet, I'm sure my baby changes position every day lol! sounds like baby has had a growth spurt - did your midwife say anything about the measurements?

She said they will check me again when she comes back off holiday in 4 weeks and see how i'm meauring then.... my MW never goes into much detail I have a GTT test next wednesday and she didn't say what happens if it comes back positive. I'm not looking forward to it.

I thought I had grown alot in the past 2 weeks as at 25 weeks I was measuring exactly right.

Jelly - I'm measuring way ahead, too.
Don't worry too much. Fundus height includes all the abdominal fat, water retention, etc. It doesn't take much to add on a centimeter or two. I am very sure that is a big part of my larger measurements. :blush:
Feeling a lot more rested today after a very good sleep. Four more days until my holiday! :happydance:

booney, love the scan photos.... soooo cute !!!

Mrs_N i also measured bang on for 26 weeks yesterday, im shocked really as i thought i was massive !!

Dre and Jessica see you over there in a couple of days xx

Sarahkka someone else who celebrates summer solstice : )

Mrs N - good idea about putting the hospital bag stuff in a drawer - I'm going to do the same when I can locate a suitable drawer!

drawer, or something like a really useful box or stationary box, whatever you have to hand lol!

She said they will check me again when she comes back off holiday in 4 weeks and see how i'm meauring then.... my MW never goes into much detail I have a GTT test next wednesday and she didn't say what happens if it comes back positive. I'm not looking forward to it.

I thought I had grown alot in the past 2 weeks as at 25 weeks I was measuring exactly right.

Hi Jellycat if the GTT is higher than expected I'm happy to talk if you want to as I have had gestational diabetes since 16 weeks but also had it the first time too. Hope GTT is okay. xx

I'm also moving 3rd trimester today. See you all over there! xxx

good luck to those who have just gone to third tri .
I have a case redy for hospital with things just thrown in at the moment need to start thinking about it.
Ive people starting to stare at me in the street, im going to wear a yes im pregnant with twins sign!

Hi girls!
Last day posting here! :)
And taught my last school program for the season today. Thank god.
Lovely kidlets, but I am so swamped with planning stuff for next season, that doing classroom teaching on top of that is just way too much.
Bring on Friday and a holiday!

Jellycat, are we moving to third tri tomorrow :happydance: are we ! are we! are we ! woooohoooooo :happydance:

The sad thing is i can finally keep up with the posts in this thread now...

We sure are Lady Kara... last day of the 2's !!!! :happydance:

I promise I will still post in here too Genies girl xx

see there soon Blondie and SarahKKa xxx

Ill also still be popping back to 2nd tri till we are all over third tri

It's ok genies girl. I'm still lagging behind too. I have to wait until next week. :-(
Thank you ladies for still popping in to keep us company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->