****September Stars!!****

Ahh Nursekel, I was only thinking about you at lunchtime. Couldn't remember if you were behind me or not. Is your tooth sorted out now?

Nurselkel we are flying the flag for the last of the stars !
Thanks for popping over girls and we see you in third very soon x

Well finally the football is finished for the day. Been looking at boys names tonight and were still no closer to deciding... ho hum

My legs are so swollen in the heat again today, it feels so uncomfortable sometimes. Think I need to start going swimming to help

One more day at work and then i'm shopping and cleaning Friday

xx

Awww... thanks for thinking of me honey. My tooth is perfect now. The root canal was rough but within a few days after I was pain free.
I am sorry to hear about the swelling in your legs. I know how uncomfortable that can be. I find that these days I am just uncomfortable in general. I have a lot of pain in my lower abdomen. Not to mention my Braxton Hicks contractions are happening more often and they are very uncomfortable.
Genies girl, we are indeed bringing the last of the Sept Stars in. I am due the 30th so I guess I am wrapping it up for sure! LOL

Not long to go now ladies until third tri! We'll all be together again soon..... and then the babies will start arriving before we know it! Argh!!! :hug:

not many of us left now, but not long to go til we are all third tri! :happydance:

I'm still here as well! I got some Braxton Hicks yesterday and wow are they powerful this time round. Baby is really funny too. I think he's trying to kick off his brother, when he's sitting on my knee. Unless he wants to play with him. Mario thinks it's great to let his cars drive off my belly.

hot today, first day the heat has bothered me really. ive got to work tonight its parents evening dont know what im going to wear?

I find it gets very stuffy in the evenings, so I'd go for something cotton genies girl.
aw pinky, my baby does a similar thing when the cats sit on my belly :haha:

good im not the only one feeling the heat, im sure its got hotter as the day has gone on !!

Butt naked in front of the aircon for me tonight !!!

I had my appointment today to check my urine for glucose and she said there was nothing so i dont have to go for the GTT! :yippee:

The heat is really getting to me too i cant stand it at the minute!

I think i'm a little bit too prepared i've just wrote out instructions on what bills need to be paid on what date for when i go into labour lol I've also nearly got everything after my husband gets paid next wednesday i will have got everything including everything for the hospital bag!

yay thats good news boony on the glucose :happydance:
and wow, very organised! I've started my labour bag, it's all in a box at the moment & DH is instructed to tip it into a bag should the time come lol!

has anyone else's babies been a bit quieter in the heat the last few days?? I'm still feeling kicks but they seem to be less than before - wondering if baby is having a growth spurt or could it be the hot weather?

i like to be organised i think i annoy my DH with how arganised i am i'm sat here thinking of how to get all my animals to my mums beforehand lol this could take a while though coz i have 2 dogs (one of them is a giant breed), 2 cats, 2 bearded dragons and a chameleon.

Baby hasnt really been quieter i would say the movements are less frequent but when he does move i notice it more and sometimes can be quite painful, he's started to push limbs out too.

Boony, yay on no ~GTT. :) Excellent news!

I've had an exciting day, I got my new pram...*doing a little dance*. I did compromise on price (half the price of the surf) but definitely not on beauty or practicality. We have the mamas and papas sola in orchid with matching car seat. I'm so in love with it. *swoon*.

Oh and third tri for me in approx 3 hours 15 mins! :)

Hugs to all who are melting so am I. It's too humid.xxxx

Ahh Congrats Boony on not having the GTT !!

Mrs N I've felt reduced movement today, not sure if its the heat or the fact I've been working for 12 hours (so much for only 9 to 5)

Feel like i've got a bug today just feel swollen and hot but not due to the heat, glad im on holiday tomorrow now

Nursekel good news on the tooth

Well i'm offically 3rd tri today :happydance:

Im off to cook my chicken dinner nom nom

Congrats on third tri Jellycat. Can't wait until we're all over! :happydance:

Im off to third tri too today but ill be honest i prefer some of the posts here at 2nd tri. 1st tri most posts are about sickness, cramps and bleeding, third tri are people saying they are in labour, or had their baby... but second tri posts are very random subjects which i like.

I think ill float between the two : )

Someone said going over to 3 tri is scary because its like going to big school... thats exactly how i feel....lol

hey guys, great news on the gtt test boony, Mrs N ive also had less movements, seems to be crazy then quiet and then a wee spurt again!!

Im the same apart from the september stars thread on third tri i dont really have much to contibute to the other threads, and some scare me............lol.

Boony, yay on no ~GTT. :) Excellent news!

I've had an exciting day, I got my new pram...*doing a little dance*. I did compromise on price (half the price of the surf) but definitely not on beauty or practicality. We have the mamas and papas sola in orchid with matching car seat. I'm so in love with it. *swoon*.

Oh and third tri for me in approx 3 hours 15 mins! :)

Hugs to all who are melting so am I. It's too humid.xxxx

Thats the one we have got but not getting the car seat!! Its a dream to push!!

Congrats to all you 3rd tri ladies!
Boony, good news! I went for my GTT yesterday and it was so yucky. I hope everything is normal so I don't have to do any more of that.
MrsN, I wish I was getting some of that bubs down time in my uterus. I don't mean that in a bad way but I tell DH that I swear this child is having a nonstop party in my womb! LOL
I feel the same way about the 3rd tri thread. I have browsed over there but it is a lot about people being in labor and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->