September Stars

Hey lovely ladies.
I thought I would post here first so that you guys will be the first to know....
A few weeks ago I got a BFP. By my calculations I am 6 weeks today. I am absolutely petrified and I find myself really anxious over this pregnancy. I just pray that this will be my rainbow baby.
This is the first time I've written it and told anyone other than Mark. I feel like I'll jinx it if people know. Totally irrational I know! :blush:

Hopefully I won't be able to drink my birthday present for a few months yet. I already knew I was pregnant then and chuckled to myself. :haha:

I really hope that I can keep you all updated with good news this time. Please keep me in your thoughts.

How are you all anyways lovely ladies? Xx

Hey lovely ladies.
I thought I would post here first so that you guys will be the first to know....
A few weeks ago I got a BFP. By my calculations I am 6 weeks today. I am absolutely petrified and I find myself really anxious over this pregnancy. I just pray that this will be my rainbow baby.
This is the first time I've written it and told anyone other than Mark. I feel like I'll jinx it if people know. Totally irrational I know! :blush:

Hopefully I won't be able to drink my birthday present for a few months yet. I already knew I was pregnant then and chuckled to myself. :haha:

I really hope that I can keep you all updated with good news this time. Please keep me in your thoughts.

How are you all anyways lovely ladies? Xx

Aww yay, congratulations! :happydance:

I will be keeping everything firmly crossed for you!

when i saw this thread bumped and your name I had a feeling it'd be good news!
Congrats hun, I'll also be keeping everything crossed for you

xxx

Amazing news congratulations and totally understandable you are nervous.

Afm - ive been to doctors and have found to be anemic which explains why ivebeen struggling so badly recently. Also have a hospital appointment to scan my womb/ovaries, liver and gall bladder to be honest I'm really worried that they are going to tell me they find something seriously wrong. Appointment is in 3weeks so hoping to have results in 4 weeks.

Amazing news congratulations and totally understandable you are nervous.

Afm - ive been to doctors and have found to be anemic which explains why ivebeen struggling so badly recently. Also have a hospital appointment to scan my womb/ovaries, liver and gall bladder to be honest I'm really worried that they are going to tell me they find something seriously wrong. Appointment is in 3weeks so hoping to have results in 4 weeks.

Have you been having problems with those then Jelly? I keep my fingers crossed that all is fine. Hoping the next 3 weeks speeds by as the waiting is the worst part. Take good care of yourself and take time to relax.

Remember, when taking your iron to take it with orange juice or vitamin c for best absorption.

Thinking of you. :hugs: xx

I have on/ off symptoms for past 8 months - so had lots of blood tests which showed I was very anemic and had other markers for a problem but not sure what so scanning all 3 areas due to my pcos and symptoms. Just hoping it's something simple but not really sure what they are looking for or to eliminate.

How you feeling teeny? Do you think you will go for an early scan?

I really hope it's something easily treated honey. Are you feeling better now that you've started treating the anaemia?

I have my booking in appointment on Friday 13th (of all days!) and hopefully after that they may book a dating scan. By my best estimate I am 7 weeks, but that is only an educated guess as I have long irregular cycles. DH said no paid for scans. I'm not sure why. I do feel pretty crappy which I am taking as a good sign!
My boobs hurt and I do get quite nauseous so FX'd it's all going as it should.

Please keep me updated following your scan. Take care lovely. Xx

I really hope it's something easily treated honey. Are you feeling better now that you've started treating the anaemia?

I have my booking in appointment on Friday 13th (of all days!) and hopefully after that they may book a dating scan. By my best estimate I am 7 weeks, but that is only an educated guess as I have long irregular cycles. DH said no paid for scans. I'm not sure why. I do feel pretty crappy which I am taking as a good sign!
My boobs hurt and I do get quite nauseous so FX'd it's all going as it should.

Please keep me updated following your scan. Take care lovely. Xx

Teeny!!!!! Many congratulations!!! So happy you got your bfp.. Totally understand your anxiety but try to relax.. This is your rainbow!! Keep us updated. Much love xx

Jelly... I didn't know you were unwell lovely. Hope you get some answers and it's something simple. Big hugs to you too xxx

I have a scan on Thursday so I'll let you know how that goes. FX'd for good news this time. Xx

It was good thanks honey. Baby measured 8+5 so an EDD of 18th June. She said there was a lovely heartbeat but didn't tell me what and I was a little overwhelmed and didn't ask! :dohh:

My next scan isn't until 13+5 so a long time to wait. I think I'll buy a Doppler to get me through.

Here is the picture:

image.jpg

Jelly, how are you?

Louise, how is the new house? I bet it feels amazing to live in your own one. I wish we could afford to buy a house but it will never happen. London is too expensive.
Hoping you are all well. I need the next 5 weeks to hurry up! Xx

Teeny congratulations again - so good to know all is ok. Hope the next few weeks pass quickly so you can have your next scan :) how are you feeling?

How's the new house Louise? Is family close by now?

Afm - I've had a few days off work and a hen weekend last weekend first time away from the kids and surprisingly had very few symptoms. Gone back to work this week and boss is putting a lot of pressure on me and feeling nauseous again. My instincts tells me that what I've been feeling past 8 months is stressed related linked to my job.my boss doesn't seem to be taking the foot off the gas so to speak so it's tough.

Perhaps it's that time to find a new job Emma. It sounds like work is making life's tough and that's evident in having time away.
Thinking of you. Xx

I am looking for a new job at the moment but finding it difficult as due to my managerial level it's then difficult to get the flexibility to be able to take and pick up in from school so either needs to be very local which is limited or a place which offers the flexibility to start later and leave later with capability of working from home.........I'd love to go freelance but that comes with high risk

How are you doing teeny? Feeling ok?

How you getting on in the new house Louise?

I had my scan. All was perfect, baby all wriggly and heart beating beautifully. :cloud9:

I can't believe I hit second trimester on Saturday.
Anyways, I hope you are all well and here is a picture of baby:

image.jpg

Aww yay, so pleased for you teeny. What a lovely clear photo too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->