September Stars

Hello lovely stars! I'm active in the facebook group but I still log in here regularly and stalk. Good luck with everyone TTC and sending tonnes of baby dust your way :dust:

Hey SisterRose. I noticed you on a couple of threads the other week. I'd love more people to come back here! Good to see you. Xx

Teeny I'd be on Bnb more if I had more time but struggling so badly at the moment.

I've been working 15 hour days on top of picking up kids and looking after them for a couple of hours etc I just can't keep up day to day life..... I just can't see anything changing anytime soon. Started looking for a new job but I've worked 8 years at current job so scares me to move incase new place is worse or I'm more stressed!

Been having a good clear out at home and giving away lots of baby items which makes me so sad to think we probably won't be having a 3rd baby ;-(
Dh is away this weekend so home alone with the kids not sure where to take then out as need somewhere I can control the two of them.

Love that Louise beat induction hope her labour is going well

Jelly you must be exhausted. 15hr days... That's not good for you or your health honey. Is there anything that can be done at your current job to reduce your workload as you are obviously doing way too much. :-(

It's such a sad time when you have to give away baby belongings. Is it a definite no, or maybe sometime in the future we might think about it scenario? Xx

The picture of Baby Ben is super gorgeous. What a chubby little man. I'm so pleased it all went well for her.

AFM, still plodding along. Suffering screwy cycles which play with my emotions! After being really down in the dumps the other day I do think I'll take Clomid next week and actually give it a good shot. My body clearly doesn't know what to do itself so perhaps this is the kick start it needs. FX'd.

Take care of yourself Jelly and I hope you may manage to work something out so that you are not worked into the ground. Have a fun weekend with ghe little ones. The sun is shining so have a great day. Xx

My boss is talking about getting an extra person in our department but nothing confirmed yet.

It was 2 years today dad's funeral so spent the day with mum and the kids took them to the park and they have had a great time.... Perfect weather too.

I've never tried Clomid is there any drawbacks from using it? Id love to have regular cycle, I've been spoting for over a week now as if my body wants to cycle start but just not quite hormonally balanced. Hopefully this will be the kickdtsrt your body needs to get back in tuned

What a sad day for you honey. I hope you are okay. Thinking of you. Xx
Clomid obviously helps you ovulate to have a baby! If you are going to try they would prescribe it. Otherwise the recommend birth control. :-( xx

Hey you lovley ladies thought I'd stop by and say hi as I was given my user name at the weekend I promise to try and keep up with you guys now

Missing you all and izzy says hi xxx

Hi ladies :) how's everything?

Wayne's off to Nigeria tomorrow, only for a week or so, but bit worried about 4 kids with nursery and school and clubs and football matches!

:wacko:

Louise, you'll be just fine. You amaze me with how you cope with Wayne away.
I'm very glad to hear that it's only a week though and no longer.
How are you all? Xx

AFM, my last cycle of Clomid and my body is being all screwy. :-(
No ovulation yet which is bad news.
Oh well, I'm taking a month off next month from TTC and hopefully come back to it with a renewed enthusiasm!

argh I hate that this is taking so long to happen for you! What's the next step after clomid? Fingers crossed the break will help and you'll be pregnant very soon, I have everything crossed for you!

We have to move to surgery. :-(
I have an appointment on the 8th October to see the fertility consultant so I should know more then.
How you feeling with Wayne away honey? Xx

Louise - You always amaze me how you cope with Wayne being away..........hope all is ok. 's

Teeny - big hugs fingers crossed the surgery won't be necessary, have you had it before? My friend had ovarian drilling and it really helped her to conceive.

Louise - You always amaze me how you cope with Wayne being away..........hope all is ok. 's

Teeny - big hugs fingers crossed the surgery won't be necessary, have you had it before? My friend had ovarian drilling and it really helped her to conceive.

I had it to have Riley, Jelly. Along with the Clomid it worked!

This month I'm out AGAIN. Really feeling fed up now. :cry: I am going to put away the thermometer and OPKs and just go with the flow this coming cycle.
I'm not sure that we are going to try for too much longer. I think we are giving it 6 months and then I'll go back on birth control as I just cannot handle TTC and the stress it brings.
Sorry for the moaning. It's that time of the month coming! :blush:

How are you both? Jelly and Louise. Xx

Teeny I wish I could make everything better for you xx

Since jj started school I don't think I've bought enough uniform as he seems to dirty his jumper daily also his first pair of trousers have already got a hole ...... So I've ordered lots of cheap pairs as sturdy expensive ones were pointless.

Working full-time and doing the settling sessions have been really hard especially as I work miles away so will be glad when he's in full-time next week.

Work is still stressing me out my colleague is going to counselling for her stress. I've redone my cv and spoken to a couple of agencies in the hope a better job comes up. We are totally struggling with money too I had £30 to last me the month after bills and good .... And haven't the funds for on birtday pressies yet. Which makes me stressed too I'm now in love with our local aldi has saved me so much monies this month.

It's our wedding anniversary today :)

Happy wedding anniversary to you both. Xx
I know how hard it is when money is tight. I hope you an find a better job. I'm sure any company would be lucky to have you.

As for uniform, Riley has 5 sets! He needs a clean set every day. Boys are mucky pups. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->