September Stars

Oh Tina 😢 I'm so sorry. At least now you know the operation is over and you can begin to heal in all the ways you need to heal. I am here if you need anything at all, it's hard to find the words xxx

Tina, how are things? I'm thinking about you lots and hoping you are ok xx

How are the rest of you ladies? And who is still coming on here out of interest?!!

Physically I am fine Louise. Emotionally not so great and I am hugely tired. I lost quite a lot of blood during the operation so perhaps I might need some iron supplements. We have a wedding tomorrow and I'm not really in the right frame of mind at the moment. I might surprise myself though and actually feel better for going. FX'd.

So... Has your placenta moved up my lovely? Loving the bump!
Thank you so much for thinking of me. Xx

Bless you, tomorrow might be perfect for you to have a lovely day and evening and take your mind off things. Go and get your iron levels checked as it won't help if you are low.

Thanks for asking, my placenta has just about got out the way, 4cm away now. Apparently it had been completely covering, I hadn't realised that! She needed to do an internal scan though to double check as she kept seeing blood vessels and thought they were covering but she thinks after getting a second opinion that it should be fine x

Thought of you on the way home tonight - thinking I needed to come online to check how you are. :hugs: horrible to think you are going through this xx. I have to take iron supplements for couple of weeks after giving blood because it makes me feel lousey, hopefully you can start taking a supplement soon xx

Louise - how's your back pain? Any more news on W coming back yet after last week then saying they wanted him working for longer than planned?

Jelly, spd is horrible, trying to cope as well as I can but it's all a struggle! It's looking like he won't be back this month now but hopefully very early may, problem is getting the flights as there aren't lots moving around x

That's really fab news about the moving of the placenta honey. FX'd the 2nd opinion says it's okay too. I really don't know how you cope with SPD, the kids, the house and a job. You are amazing. I pray that Wayne is home soon to help you out and be there for the birth of baby boy. Xx
Thanks Jelly, I will get some iron supplements next week. Xx

I thought I posted yesterday but obviously it didn't work!?

Tina how are things with you?

Who else is still here, is it literally me, Tina, boony and jelly?

Looks like Wayne 'should' either be back sat 25th April or sat 2nd may. Can't wait!

I think Laura still posts now and then too..... But does seem to be just us lot left now. Don't understand why there's not more as I prefer the conversation here rather than discussing a certain topic.

Hope Wayne's return comes quickly and he's then able to help you...... Has your mum been able to come and help you recently?

How you doing teeny?

I'm starting to feel less stressed at work but still not in a great place..... Everyday I just pray it will get better. I think I've found someone to come work for us just hoping they accept the offer which me and my boss are agreeing this week. I'm not trusting the new big boss..... Feel like if your face doesnt fit . there's a lady whose been with the company 12 years and hes told her he's organising an exit strategy for her - I really feel for her and think its unjustified.

8 more sleeps until our first holiday in 5 years..... I'm nervous that I won't get organised in time haven't even a suitcase yet and worry how the kids will be but at the same time looking forward to kids having fun hopefully and just being busy everyday just hope we have dry weather

Hey - I've been locked out of my account but Louise gave me a prod yesterday and I finally managed to get back into my account.

Jelly - have a fantastic holiday xxx your new boss sounds like a prick ! I hate it when people just walk in and start shaking things up with no real
Knowledge of the staff and their backgrounds. Hopefully things will improve for you soon though x

Boony- best of luck with the new venture - I've been following on FB an it looks set to be a massive success x

Louise - BOO !! x

Teeny - I am so so sorry that you have been through all that. What a horrible mixture of emotions for you and M. I hope you are being kind to yourself and getting plenty of rest and headspace. I have everything crossed that it will happen naturally again for you. Please, please if you ever need someone to talk too feel free to message me. I'm always around. Lots of love and hugs coming your way xxx

Now I'm back I'll try not to lose you all again ! X

All good here apart from the stresses of Olivia not getting into her choice of school. Lots of mixed emotions and conflicting advice. I have no idea what to do just yet ! X

JJ didn't get his first choice either, still undecided whether to put him on the waiting list for his first choice. Laura is it difficult to get Olivia to the school or has it a bad rep?

Holiday was great the kids absolutely loved it. Dh was hard work at times but by day 2 had chilled out. We did so much whilst away that I've come home today to sore throat and fever ....just hoping it doesn't last too long and ok to go to work Monday.

Teeny/Louise - how are you both feeling?

I always come home and get ill jelly after a holiday ! Hope it soon passes though. Xx We are off to France with my family in August for 2 weeks. I'm so looking forward to it as haven't had a proper holiday in like 10 years !!

The school Olivia got is literally across the road from our house ! I wanted the one just up the road (0.3 miles to be exact!) it was more for ease tbh. My sisters kids go to the other school and she was going to help me instead of me having to pay for after school care. I've written my appeal and were also 6th on the waiting list so I'm just crossing my fingers for now :o/

Is The waiting list based on distance? Or when people put their name down?going to France for 2 weeks sounds lovely where are you going?

Been in bed 2 days now feel hideous.

Yes all based on distance we are 6th/20 and we live only 0.3 miles from the school in question !!

We are going to a place called Berny Rivière and staying in a wooden lodge. It's beautiful and they have a man made beach. We normally go to southern France but 2 of my nieces don't cope when it's really hot so we chose somewhere more in land. I can't wait !!!

Are you feeling any better today Hun ? X

Laura and Jelly, sorry that you didn't get your first choices. :-( Laura, number 6 is great... Don't they hold back 5 places for appeals anyway so you could theoretically get in quickly?
Jelly, what's the matter? Sorry to hear you are poorly. Sending you my love and hoping for a speedy recovery.
Sounds lovely the place you are going to Laura. I don't think we can afford a holiday this year, which I am gutted about.

Louise, how are you? I know you've been having problems. Have they resolved now? Xx

Hey Teeny !! They didn't hold any places back this year because they were so oversubscribed. I'm stl just holding on to hope that people pull out so I don't have to go through the ordeal of an appeal. My mum and dad have paid for the whole family to go away as they have just downsized property and have a load of free cash. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be going anywhere xx

Jelly hope your feeling better now Hun xx

Louise I am so sorry about today. I really hope they can get Wayne home to you soon xx

Teeny I've had bad case of tonsilitis since Friday - on double dose of antibiotics to clear it up - feeling alot more back to myself today after my lovely boss yesterday. Went to the office and he sent me home on strict instructions to rest and not work..... So I did and feel so much better for it today.

Louise - what have the done/said - has Wayne struggled to get the weekly flight? Big hugs lady xx

Hi ladies!
I've started logging in again as we're going to start TTC #2. I thought I'd pop by... So many memories here! <3

Hi honey. I hang out on BNB a lot these days. It gives me somewhere to voice my troubles and I can join in with other ladies also TTC. Nice to see you here. Xx

How are you others ladies?... Jelly, Laura Boony.
Louise, did that sweep do anything my love? Can't wait to see pics of little man when he arrives. I wonder if he will have as much hair as the girls. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->