*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Well ladies, you can take me off the list. Scan this morning showed no heartbeat and bean hasn't grown any bigger than 6 weeks. Stopping all progesterone support today and expecting to miscarry later this week.
Devastated, but hopefully we can save up the £1200 needed to transfer one of our frozen embies in a few months time. Infertility is really hard :(

So sorry Scholesy :hugs:

Saw midwife today, she got me a scan tomorrow!! So excited!! 8.45am really nervous too though xxx

I feel awful! MS kicked in this weekend and it is going to be really hard for me to get through the school day. I feel like a lazy teacher because I have to sit down so often. Also, i feel so bad because my DD wanted me to carry her this morning, but I was so sick that I had to just hold her hand. Any other moms out there experiencing this guilt? I just feel like such a bad mom. MS didn't kick in until 9 weeks with my DD, 7 weeks just seems so early! Also, I have a scan this afternoon, so hopefully everything is going smoothly. Hope everyone else is feeling better than me!

I feel awful! MS kicked in this weekend and it is going to be really hard for me to get through the school day. I feel like a lazy teacher because I have to sit down so often. Also, i feel so bad because my DD wanted me to carry her this morning, but I was so sick that I had to just hold her hand. Any other moms out there experiencing this guilt? I just feel like such a bad mom. MS didn't kick in until 9 weeks with my DD, 7 weeks just seems so early! Also, I have a scan this afternoon, so hopefully everything is going smoothly. Hope everyone else is feeling better than me!

Mine kicked in right at the end of 5 weeks. My doctor put me on Diclectin at 8+3 and I feel way better.

Woot 9 weeks today!

Had a bit of a scare yesterday. I had a gush of bright red blood. No cramping or pain though so I refused to go to the ER. All I'm going to get there is the flu. I had some brown spotting after that on and off when I went to the bathroom but nothing else.

Called my MW's office this morning and she said to treat it as normal until I have cramping or pain or a heavy AF like flow or start passing clots.

So here I sit doing the watchful waiting thing. ~twiddles thumbs~

I still have all my symptoms (Even sneezing. Why do I get all the weird symptoms like sneezing? Why can't I have a normal symptom like MS?)

Anyway, I will continue to think positive!

I still have all my symptoms (Even sneezing. Why do I get all the weird symptoms like sneezing? Why can't I have a normal symptom like MS?)

I KNOW RIGHT??!?!?! I just want my hooters to start hurting or SOMETHIN'!

Well ladies, you can take me off the list. Scan this morning showed no heartbeat and bean hasn't grown any bigger than 6 weeks. Stopping all progesterone support today and expecting to miscarry later this week.
Devastated, but hopefully we can save up the £1200 needed to transfer one of our frozen embies in a few months time. Infertility is really hard :(

So sorry to hear this chick :(

Hubby does the cooking and the dishes (usually) and takes out the trash and cleans the front room.

Made him take me 20 minutes away to Mexican food last night because I was starving, nauseous and it was the only thing that sounded good. Stuffed myself, went shopping for some groceries, got home and was starving again. haha! I don't remember feeling this way with my LO until a bit later on.

Starting to bloat up and my jeans aren't really comfortable to wear anymore, but I'm not moving to maternity quite yet :p haha.

Anyone have the belly band with past pregnancies? how did it work?

I am so so sorry for your loss :( xx

Feeling allright today (so far!) had a few bad days of nausea this past week and the past two days have been SO hard as far as fatigue goes, I am just SO tired!! My first appt/scan is tomorrow, I can't wait for 11am to be here already!!

so sorry for your loss :hugs:

bboo2 i'm a teacher too and i know how you feel. I'm finding it sooooo hard to get through the day!

well i went for a scan and all was well. bean measured ahead at 7+2 and there was a hb!

Saw midwife today, she got me a scan tomorrow!! So excited!! 8.45am really nervous too though xxx

Good luck tomorrow! Scans can be so nerve-wracking, but when all is good (as yours will be) they are so absolutely amazing!

Good luck this afternoon!

scan thursday, sooooo far awayyyyyy

Kaili, you are almost there! Remember when it was weeks away? I've found that just keeping myself incredibly busy between scans helps the time to pass without me obsessing over it :)

Had a bit of a scare yesterday. I had a gush of bright red blood. No cramping or pain though so I refused to go to the ER. All I'm going to get there is the flu. I had some brown spotting after that on and off when I went to the bathroom but nothing else.

Called my MW's office this morning and she said to treat it as normal until I have cramping or pain or a heavy AF like flow or start passing clots.

So here I sit doing the watchful waiting thing. ~twiddles thumbs~

Anyway, I will continue to think positive!

Thinking positive is the way to go. From what I understand, some bleeding in early pregnancy can be completely normal and lack of cramps and continuation of symptoms is a good sign :thumbup:

AFM, still have slight nausea on an empty stomach but nothing all too bad. DH noticed that my bbs have been getting bigger too:haha: I had a meeting with a high risk ob this am ...and I am going to have so many scans this pregnancy it's ridiculous! 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 23 weeks for starters! 12, 16 and 18 will be to look at the baby, and during those scans as well as the other weeks they are going to monitor my cervical length. I'm incredibly paranoid about an incompetent cervix because I had a second trimester D&E, which increases your risk. The MFM doctor was wonderful, and suggested all these extra scans to follow me closely and set my mind at ease. This LO is going to have a portfolio of glamour shots by the time she/he arrives!

I'm so sorry Scholesy :hugs:

Gwenylovey wow that's a lot of scans!!! Enjoy! Hope they help you relax!

Have a scan tomorrow to see how everything is going and if everything is okay then I won't have another scan until feb 27th so hopefully we might e able to hear the hb tomorrow :))

Good luck to all the ladies who have scans today and scans coming up

Quick question: At my first pre-natal appointment, I had my blood tested for all kinds of things. I assume that if something was wrong they would call but is there any blood test results that would be good to know anyways? I was 6w5d at the time. Would my hCG levels mean anything (since it was only drawn once, I can's see the progression/doubling)? My blood type (yes, I'm in my late 20's don't know my blood type)? Anything important? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->