*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Scan tomorrow I can't wait! Keep worrying there won't be anything in there!!!

Anybody else suffering with the "GI rollercoaster?" I swear, every day...I eat-feel nauseous-then constipation or diarrhea..then I'm starving, eat...feel sick..cycle starts again. I can't seem to level out. Yesterday I spent most of the day on the couch with GI cramps/gas/bloating and I have NO idea why. Makes me feel horrible at times. I feel bad that on the weekends I never leave the house, clean or do anything productive..I feel bad I'm so lazy but I feel crappy....:cry:

Anybody else suffering with the "GI rollercoaster?" I swear, every day...I eat-feel nauseous-then constipation or diarrhea..then I'm starving, eat...feel sick..cycle starts again. I can't seem to level out. Yesterday I spent most of the day on the couch with GI cramps/gas/bloating and I have NO idea why. Makes me feel horrible at times. I feel bad that on the weekends I never leave the house, clean or do anything productive..I feel bad I'm so lazy but I feel crappy....:cry:

Yup, me too! We have to try to remember that it will pass. But it sure sucks. The bloating is making my pants too tight! I have been unbuttoning them under my shirt at work. :blush:

Yup, me too! We have to try to remember that it will pass. But it sure sucks. The bloating is making my pants too tight! I have been unbuttoning them under my shirt at work. :blush:

Me too! I totally didn't realize I was "undone" one day..fortunately no one could notice :wacko:

Yep I could've wrote this myself:/ I have Ibs and an inflamation in my colon that causes bleeding and bad bloating. Every time I go to the bathroom im scared Bc there's blood and it makes me about have a heart attack thinking I'm having a mc:( I can't take my medicine now. I'm hoping it Gets better soon. I just have to lay down and rest most of the time. The cramps and aches are yuck! sorry you have to go through this too. I feel your pain.

Is anyone else having pulling pains on both sides and down low?

Yep I could've wrote this myself:/ I have Ibs and an inflamation in my colon that causes bleeding and bad bloating. Every time I go to the bathroom im scared Bc there's blood and it makes me about have a heart attack thinking I'm having a mc:( I can't take my medicine now. I'm hoping it Gets better soon. I just have to lay down and rest most of the time. The cramps and aches are yuck! sorry you have to go through this too. I feel your pain.

Have had some pulling pains they come and go -don't think it is anything to worry about

I could've written this myself! My flat is a tip and I'm dreading work tomorrow. If all is ok at the scan I'm going to tell my colleagues so that if I look like death they know why. I'm worried though as 2 of my colleagues have been ttc no2 for a year at least and no luck and then along comes me and my whoopsie bean :S

i have been having problems with going to the bathroom sometimes and then other times going like crazy i just keep drinking water and keep hoping it will get better lol

also i'm sorry if this is TMI but has anyone else been experiencing an increase in cervical mucus when you wipe? i'm thinking that it is the plug forming but has anyone else had this before?

i have been having problems with going to the bathroom sometimes and then other times going like crazy i just keep drinking water and keep hoping it will get better lol

also i'm sorry if this is TMI but has anyone else been experiencing an increase in cervical mucus when you wipe? i'm thinking that it is the plug forming but has anyone else had this before?

Yep, lots of creamy cm. it is to prevent infection I think.

Oh you poor thing!!!I am sorry you are going through that..I would worry too! sometimes it is hard to tell GI stuff from repro cramps etc. I try to play it safe/take it easy. Do you get any relief from epsom salt baths? They have helped me a lot..but how many baths can you take a day!!?!?! lol!! Hang in there hon..:flower:

ive been shitting like 4 times a day, always starts with feeling semi-nauseated first... go to the bathroom, and then i feel like a million bucks. then i eat or drink a glass of water, and repeat. it sucks.

ive been shitting like 4 times a day, always starts with feeling semi-nauseated first... go to the bathroom, and then i feel like a million bucks. then i eat or drink a glass of water, and repeat. it sucks.

is this phrase appropriate on this forum? LOL sorry couldn't think of another way to say it

mine increased today, i keep freaking that its blood, it even drips out when i am peeing. ive heard its normal

I can't stop eating!!! It's frustrating because nothing sounds good yet I am always hungry. And if I don't eat, I get dizzy and SUPER irritable. Since nothing sounds appetizing, I've been able to limit to mostly healthy foods but it is still annoying. No morning sickness yet -- looks like it's not going to come. In some ways I'm thankful but I also know it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy so I'm conflicted.

Okay, back to eating!! :munch:

Oh trust me I have plenty of EWCM right now.

is this phrase appropriate on this forum? LOL sorry couldn't think of another way to say it

:rofl: maybe not, but I nearly spat my drink out.

I have the same problem with nothing looking appetizing but being hungry. It's been happening to me a lot. But nausea hit me hard today, no vomiting again but I thought I was close a few times today.
I've only been pooping maybe once every two days. Sometimes I get lucky and get to go twice in one day.
I have lots of creamy/smooth/lotiony CM but it's not abnormal for me to have high amounts of it, I always do. What worries me is (sorry TMI) that I've been itching quite badly down there so I'm not sure what to make of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->