*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I have the same problem with nothing looking appetizing but being hungry. It's been happening to me a lot. But nausea hit me hard today, no vomiting again but I thought I was close a few times today.
I've only been pooping maybe once every two days. Sometimes I get lucky and get to go twice in one day.
I have lots of creamy/smooth/lotiony CM but it's not abnormal for me to have high amounts of it, I always do. What worries me is (sorry TMI) that I've been itching quite badly down there so I'm not sure what to make of that.

I was feeling the same way. I couldn't eat anything. My doctor put me on Diclectin and I feel SO much better and i have my appetite back.

Anybody else suffering with the "GI rollercoaster?" I swear, every day...I eat-feel nauseous-then constipation or diarrhea..then I'm starving, eat...feel sick..cycle starts again. I can't seem to level out. Yesterday I spent most of the day on the couch with GI cramps/gas/bloating and I have NO idea why. Makes me feel horrible at times. I feel bad that on the weekends I never leave the house, clean or do anything productive..I feel bad I'm so lazy but I feel crappy....:cry:

ive been shitting like 4 times a day, always starts with feeling semi-nauseated first... go to the bathroom, and then i feel like a million bucks. then i eat or drink a glass of water, and repeat. it sucks.

is this phrase appropriate on this forum? LOL sorry couldn't think of another way to say it

Lolololol!!!!:rofl:

mmm...just had a killer breakfast sandwich. English muffin with Hellmans mayo (it's pasteurized), 1 egg, 3 slices of bacon, cheese and pickle....used to have this as a kid and haven't eaten it in years. Heaven on a plate!

mmm...just had a killer breakfast sandwich. English muffin with Hellmans mayo (it's pasteurized), 1 egg, 3 slices of bacon, cheese and pickle....used to have this as a kid and haven't eaten it in years. Heaven on a plate!

Sounds pretty good!!

Anti sickness bands are my best friends, used them when I was pregnant with my daughter but not till 16+ weeks have bought some more (lost first ones lol) and have gone from being on the verge of being sick all day to barely feeling it unless have eaten too much. Its been a lifesaver!! Lots of wet feeling down below makes me nervous, think those who dont knoe im pregnant think my bladder is the size of a pea!! Told a couple of friends this weekend as they are going back to spain where they live and we won't see them till november now, was nice to tell them face to face!! Xxx

aww...my husband is so sweet. I was craving sushi so he called our favourite sushi place and got them to make a platter with just veggie sushi, salad rolls and veggie tempura on it. Nothing raw.

aww...my husband is so sweet. I was craving sushi so he called our favourite sushi place and got them to make a platter with just veggie sushi, salad rolls and veggie tempura on it. Nothing raw.

That is so sweet! <3

my friend has been testing me to see if i'm preggie... and not very secretively... the other day we had a half an inch of snow, and so like, the whole city closed down (yes, you canadians, i'm serious)

well anyway, the restaurant my GFs and i were going to go to was closed, and so my friend suggested we go get sushi, turned and looked at me like WHAT DO YOU SAY? and im like... welll crap... i just said i didn't have a taste for it even though im sure they knew i was lying (i'm always the one thats like SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI OMG SUSHIIIIIIIII NOW NOW NOW!!!)

anyway i'm not ready to share until 12 weeks so i wish she would stop trying to pry it out of me.

wish i'd have thought of the veggie plate idea 2 days ago when it got all awkward in the car. lol

Two nights in a row DH has driven 25 minutes to pick up East Indian food. It has been all I can stomach for some weird reason.

Lol, he does all the cooking too. And half the cleaning. :happydance:
Heehee. I know I have it good.

Not a bad deal at all!!! Although I wouldn't want my DH doing all the cooking :lol:

Mine does the cooking. I do the cleaning. Except dishes. I don't do dishes. :)

Mine will cook if I ask him to, but cleaning is a definite no. I don't usually mind doing it, just been so tired lately it's kind if been on the back burner. I'm the one that is bothered by a mess, he doesn't care as much.
He is going to to store for me tonight after work. It was snowing here a lot today, we're under a winter weather advisory until tomorrow morning and DD needs more Ovaltine (she won't drink milk most of the time unless it's chocolate) and I need more orange and cranberry juice.
He did give DD lunch this afternoon before he went to work and let me stay in bed. :)

My oh is a chef :p so he obvs does the cooking. He has stepped up and done the dishes as of late too, because sometimes dirty dishes make me gag

Kiss08 don't worry about not feeling sick, I never did with DS1 apart from one day in the entire pregnancy and he was fine xx

Pink petals - lucky you! My DH occasionally cooks but never cleans!

Well scan day today!!! :wohoo: i will update later when I'm back :D

Well ladies, you can take me off the list. Scan this morning showed no heartbeat and bean hasn't grown any bigger than 6 weeks. Stopping all progesterone support today and expecting to miscarry later this week.
Devastated, but hopefully we can save up the £1200 needed to transfer one of our frozen embies in a few months time. Infertility is really hard :(

Well ladies, you can take me off the list. Scan this morning showed no heartbeat and bean hasn't grown any bigger than 6 weeks. Stopping all progesterone support today and expecting to miscarry later this week.
Devastated, but hopefully we can save up the £1200 needed to transfer one of our frozen embies in a few months time. Infertility is really hard :(

So sorry Scholesy :hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->