*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hey ladies. Havent been on for a while been horribly sick for the last little while. Nvm morning sickness ive been hit with all day sickness. Ontop of that i cant get out of bed without having to drink or eat anything sugary cause if not then i get really dizzy. Is that normal?

Dizziness may be caused by low blood pressure which happens in pregnancy. I also have all day nausea/sickness. Exhausting isn't it?

Taryen sounds like extreme normal pregnancy ailments if that makes sense! Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Scan tomorrow!! Eek! Scared/excited/anxious/sick are all words to describe how i feel atm!

Im so scared theres not gonna be a heartbeat! :(

10am! I want it over and done with!! X

My only paranoia is with the kittens DH has his heart set on getting this spring.... I hate breaking his heart, and I have no idea how to break it to him. Other than that, I'm not all that paranoid this time around. First pregnancy I was nervous about every little thing. Not as much this time.

Why are you paranoid about kittens? We got our cat 4 weeks before i had DS and she was fine they love each other so much ow its lovely x

You're not supposed to change cat litter when your pregnant.

Just get OH to do it :)

Scan tomorrow!! Eek! Scared/excited/anxious/sick are all words to describe how i feel atm!

Im so scared theres not gonna be a heartbeat! :(

10am! I want it over and done with!! X

ill be thinking about you then, cuz ill be at my appointment at the same time!!

Hey ladies I see your all feeling as crappy as I do! The nausea is absolutely taking it out of me I'm struggling to eat or drink without having to leg it to the toilet to nearly be sick! This is defiantly worse than my first pregnancy! So maybe a girl this time! Feeling really angry lately as iv recently been for a sti check up and I have come up positive for the hpv virus which I am now worried that itl be passed on to my baby! My Dh and I had had a separation a few months back, which he had a few partners without using anything with any of them and has now given me this which I'm livid about cause not only has he put me at risk but he has our baby too! Now I can't stop worrying about it!

Hey ladies I see your all feeling as crappy as I do! The nausea is absolutely taking it out of me I'm struggling to eat or drink without having to leg it to the toilet to nearly be sick! This is defiantly worse than my first pregnancy! So maybe a girl this time! Feeling really angry lately as iv recently been for a sti check up and I have come up positive for the hpv virus which I am now worried that itl be passed on to my baby! My Dh and I had had a separation a few months back, which he had a few partners without using anything with any of them and has now given me this which I'm livid about cause not only has he put me at risk but he has our baby too! Now I can't stop worrying about it!

o.o wow... don't really have anything beneficial to contribute to this, so i'll just say i hope they can keep the infection from affecting your bean... at least its treatable now that you know you have it :)

My understanding is that HPV does not contribute to complications in pregnancy and the risk of passing the virus on to the baby is extremely low. HPV is SO common -- I've read up to 75% of reproduction-ready adults have had it at some point in their lives. I know us pregnant ladies don't need anything added on to make us worry more so I definitely feel for you. :hugs:

Why are you paranoid about kittens? We got our cat 4 weeks before i had DS and she was fine they love each other so much ow its lovely x

You're not supposed to change cat litter when your pregnant.

My DH would have no problem changing the litter, but he wants to get kittens from his parents farm where the risk of them having toxoplasmosis is much higher since they are outside cats.

My understanding is that HPV does not contribute to complications in pregnancy and the risk of passing the virus on to the baby is extremely low. HPV is SO common -- I've read up to 75% of reproduction-ready adults have had it at some point in their lives. I know us pregnant ladies don't need anything added on to make us worry more so I definitely feel for you. :hugs:

I'm just so angry that I haven't really spoke to him just how stupid can you be?!! I'm already under the gp for anxiety as I haven't been able to relax about this pregnancy due to miscarrying in 2011 now this is just going to add more stress!

Hi everyone - I had my scan this morning!
The measurements matched up with my dates - just one day ahead so they're keeping my due date of Sept 1st. She said the heartbeat is 185bpm. We could see its arms and legs squirming around a wee bit lol, it all feels a bit more real now!

Attachments

• 20130130100624015edit.jpg
    20130130100624015edit.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 14
The measurements matched up with my dates - just one day ahead so they're keeping my due date of Sept 1st. She said the heartbeat is 185bpm. We could see its arms and legs squirming around a wee bit lol, it all feels a bit more real now!

OMG that is so cute :happydance: are those its legs sticking up in the air :rofl:

OMG that is so cute :happydance: are those its legs sticking up in the air :rofl:

yes haha! it was waving its arms around too but you can't see in any of the pics lol
BTW hello! - nice to see a fellow NZer in here!! :D

Jesima - great pic

MrsCD - :hugs: try not to stress

I woke up thinking it was the weekend. Then I realized its Thursday! My longest day if the week as I run choir after school :dohh:

Im a NZer too ! :)

Seeing everyones amazing scan pics is making me so excited for my next scan on Tuesday!

Feel so anxious! 1hr 40 mins til my scan please let there be a heartbeat fingers crossed! X

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

Had my scan saw the little heartbeat! :) measuring 9 weeks!

Midwife on weds to get the ball rolling :) so happy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->