*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Had my scan saw the little heartbeat! :) measuring 9 weeks!

Midwife on weds to get the ball rolling :) so happy! X

Yay! So exciting. I am about to leave for my scan in one hour. Trying to relax. Thinking of how to break the news to our parents this weekend if all goes well. DHs mom is going to go thru the roof with excitement for sure, and my dad and his wife will too, but I feel like my mom still thinks I am too young (im 26 and married...) she married my father at 21 and immediately got pregnant twice in a row and then divorced my dad when I was still an infant, so she always projects her own bad life decisions onto me, and I am a little worried that she may not be as happy as I want her to be for us.

here is my scan from the other day 7wks 3 days with a heartbeat of 141 hopefully this looks good i don't know what it is suppose to look like lol

congrats to all the ladies with there scans and the ones that have scans coming up good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 4
Ive been awake for only 3 hours today and ive already had diarrhea twice (and I can feel and hear a third one culminating currently)... im 7 weeks plus a few days and this is my first experience with this. Nothing to worry about right?

Its rather annoying and im hoping I am drinking enough water to compensate for the loss of hydration

Kaili: as long as you are re-hydrating well you should be alright.

Good luck to everyone with scan coming up soon! :thumbup:

I'm very jealous of all these ladies getting their scans, mine isn't for another week and a half :grr:

Ive been awake for only 3 hours today and ive already had diarrhea twice (and I can feel and hear a third one culminating currently)... im 7 weeks plus a few days and this is my first experience with this. Nothing to worry about right?

Its rather annoying and im hoping I am drinking enough water to compensate for the loss of hydration

Just make sure you're not drinking sports drinks or anything sugary. That can actually make diarrhea worse. Believe it or not Pedi-a-lite (sorry spelling) works really well. I'd rather be too loose than constipated.

I'm very jealous of all these ladies getting their scans, mine isn't for another week and a half :grr:

Yes, I'm really jealous too! I haven't even heard the heart beat yet :(

9 more days till my scan and I'm getting impatient!

o_O still in the office. Just had my ultrasound. Saw the heartbeat but now I am in the waiting room waiting to be seen on the more advanced machine because the doctor thought she saw twins but couldn't get a good angle!!!! Ahhhhhh! So excited!!!!

Just one :) but we got a 3d image, ill post it when I get home. So relieved and feeling great!

thx ladies for sharing your scan pics, its great to see whats going on in there at this stage! also useful as were off for our private reasurance scan tomorrow so iv shown the oh the images as i think he had his hopes on seeing 'a baby' with full arms/legs ect, thought about winding him up about twins if there was a visable yolk sack but think that would b mean! the only reason hes agreed to this private scan was to put his mind at ease that its a singleton hehe. i just pray theres a visable heart beat ill be def 7+2 up to 7+6, fx. did my last pregnancy test today- still positive!:happydance: hope i can stop testing after seeing it, i still have terrible fear there will b nothing in there :wacko:

Kaili - lol sounds like my scan with the possible twins! Glad you got a good pic! Can't wait to see your pic!

https://i.imgur.com/C2Cn6CV.jpg?1
here's the one of the 3d scan, yolk sac at top, little black bead is its eye :)

https://i.imgur.com/Ou04q0G.jpg?1
and here's the 2d scan. also got a heartrate chart with one of my other pics but im too lazy to keep uploading to imgur lol

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

Sorry to hear this Loukachu hope it goes for you soon. My friend had this and so I got a chance to hear how things were for her.. Fx ur meds sort it out for u. I feel mega tired, too tired to post but making myself!! Don't even want to see anyone or do anything my body just seems to be telling me to do nothing :nope: it's irritating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->