*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Did you guys experience some cramping after vaginal ultrasounds? I havent had any cramping at all yet until now, and my ultrasound was 2 hours ago. Normal I guess?

https://i.imgur.com/C2Cn6CV.jpg?1
here's the one of the 3d scan, yolk sac at top, little black bead is its eye :)

https://i.imgur.com/Ou04q0G.jpg?1
and here's the 2d scan. also got a heartrate chart with one of my other pics but im too lazy to keep uploading to imgur lol
Oh my!! Fantastic 3D shot! I <3 it! I'll probably get a private 3D/4D session sometime around 25 weeks. :)
Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

Sorry to hear this Loukachu hope it goes for you soon. My friend had this and so I got a chance to hear how things were for her.. Fx ur meds sort it out for u. I feel mega tired, too tired to post but making myself!! Don't even want to see anyone or do anything my body just seems to be telling me to do nothing :nope: it's irritating!

My DH's cousin suffered with hyperemesis during her last pregnancy. I hope you get better soon Loukachu!

Bumpbananas: I feel the same way. My body doesn't want to cooperate with me either. I've been parked on the couch more than anything the last week or two. My nausea was a little better today, but my exhaustion was full force.

All of your scans are so cute!!! Congrats to all of you:) I'll have mine Tuesday morning at 8 a.m cant wait!!!! I still take a hpt every once in a while just to be sure;) in do nervous and excited for Tuesday! Good luck to all of you who have upcoming scans! I'm feeling terrible this week:( and can't call into work:( I made an appt with my Dr. For Monday. My ears hurt bad, stomach ache, and diarerhea! Yuck... The flu, pink eye, and strep throat is going around bad here! hope it stays away from "us" hope everyone has a good day!

kaili- In my 1st pregnancy I had a transvaginal ultrasound and afterwards I had some cramping and spotting. It didn't start instantly either, there was a few hours before it kicked in! I'd guess it's normal as a friend of mine experienced it too and we both have happy, healthy toddlers now!

AFM- My pregnancy sickness seems to be on hiatus at the moment, which is brilliant, especially as I actually managed to eat chocolate today for the 1st time in weeks! I have no doubt that it'll be back with an absolute vengeance tomorrow! I'm not without symptoms today though. I've had a very sleepy lazy day, my boobs are sore, I have headaches and just generally feel pregnant so all's good! I've been experiencing some weird fizzy sensations very low down that really don't feel like gas but seeing as I'm only just gone 8 weeks I'm still very skeptical about it being baby moving. I've just never before felt gas right at the front just behind the top of my pelvic bone, exactly where my uterus is so I guess it's possible maybe because baby has started to move! Perhaps I'm actually a little further on than I thought and I did feel my daughter moving really early (proper kicks at 14+5!). I dunno! I like to think it's actually baby though! I can't wait until I know for sure! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Hi everyone - I had my scan this morning!
The measurements matched up with my dates - just one day ahead so they're keeping my due date of Sept 1st. She said the heartbeat is 185bpm. We could see its arms and legs squirming around a wee bit lol, it all feels a bit more real now!

OMG that is so cute :happydance: are those its legs sticking up in the air :rofl:

yes haha! it was waving its arms around too but you can't see in any of the pics lol
BTW hello! - nice to see a fellow NZer in here!! :D

haha you got a cute little show off their waving their arms and legs off :happydance: aww thats so cool your from NZ! Living in the US though?

Did you guys experience some cramping after vaginal ultrasounds? I havent had any cramping at all yet until now, and my ultrasound was 2 hours ago. Normal I guess?

I got some cramping a few hours after my vaginal ultrasound last week!

my boobs hurt so badly today, can't even wear a bra, just the shirt brushing them I swear I feel a heart beat in one nipple

Beautiful scans ladies!! :flower:

Good luck to all who have their scans coming up soon :happydance:

I had another scan today, we went private for this one instead of the NHS (NHS scans starting again from next week, weekly as planned) I have been put forward 1 day, so I am 8 weeks 2 days, EDD 10th September. All is well :happydance: Can see its cute little legs and its cute little arm behind/side of its head :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20130131_2123562.jpg
    20130131_2123562.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20130131_2124362.jpg
    20130131_2124362.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
Anyone else notice that Mommytochloe has been away a long time? I hope everything is all right!

Cute scans everyone:happydance: My morning sickness has gotten to the point where I've had to start taking medication...boo. Plus I'm soo moody. I feel like I'm acting like a b**** and can't control myself. Can't wait for second trimester.

Gah, my cramps from the tv u/s are so bothersome. It feels exactly like it felt when she was getting the pic of my right ovary, only without the wand now. It has been a constant dull ache for the past couple hours. From experience, can anyone tell me if this should go away soon and also tell me I am over reacting? Lol

Kali I hope you're cramps go away quick. I've heard it's normal

OMG ladies! I just bought my first ever maternity pants and these things are amazing! I don't know why I waited this long. So comfy and I no longer feel like a cow! :happydance:

Maternity pants are the best. I actually missed them after LO ahha

Hi everyone - I had my scan this morning!
The measurements matched up with my dates - just one day ahead so they're keeping my due date of Sept 1st. She said the heartbeat is 185bpm. We could see its arms and legs squirming around a wee bit lol, it all feels a bit more real now!

OMG that is so cute :happydance: are those its legs sticking up in the air :rofl:

yes haha! it was waving its arms around too but you can't see in any of the pics lol
BTW hello! - nice to see a fellow NZer in here!! :D

haha you got a cute little show off their waving their arms and legs off :happydance: aww thats so cool your from NZ! Living in the US though?

Yup! moved here last year! I miss NZ food lol, you have no idea how bad I want a meat pie right now :laugh2:

Zebra - lovely scan, I love its wee arm! I love seeing everyone elses, man I can't wait another 10 weeks for the next one!

I'm so tired. DS2 gave me a bad last part of the night and now I have to go to work. Thank god it's Friday! I have no energy. My body just wants to rest.

OMG ladies! I just bought my first ever maternity pants and these things are amazing! I don't know why I waited this long. So comfy and I no longer feel like a cow! :happydance:

I need to buy me a pair. In fact, I may also have to purchase a couple new work blouses...the one's I have now buttons are about to pop, thanks to my boobs :blush:

LOL call me lame but I bought a pair at 4 weeks when my water bloat started to develop. Best decision ever.

Only trouble is I have to be careful not to let my shirt ride up, bcuz maternity pants are clearly maternity pants and the cats not out of the bag yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->