*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

i found out today after 5 little boys im having a baby girl!!!!!!

so ridiculously excited its untrue

Just out of curiosity what does the Chinese Gender Prediction say that you were going to have? I am curious as to how accurate that thing is, mine says im having a boy but I am thinking of staying team yellow lol

it said i was having a boy lol its only been right twice from 6 times for me x

I am glad that calender isnt 100% accurate lol I am sooo sooo happy and excited for you. That means you need go out and buy a whole lot of girl clothes :haha:

i found out today after 5 little boys im having a baby girl!!!!!!

so ridiculously excited its untrue

Cong Hun little girls are the sweeties things on earth u never get enough from them so happy for u

omg its insane to think we all joined in here when we were barely a month and some are already finding genders out!!!

I got my angel soft doppler today!!!! I at first thought my baby's heart beat was mine but I figured it out. Found the little heart beat going a mile a minute. tried to record but then I peed right before trying to record >.> soooo couldn't find em again. But I did get to find them a second time to let my husband hear. He got a big grin on his face all "omg its like tribal drums"

I had my scan today and it was amazing!! We are so in love and so happy that everything is ok, our little bub seems very healthy, he actually moves a lot!
Can you please help me with all this different gender theories, what do you think? I don't have any idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I don't know why it is facing down, will try it again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
So excited for your lucky number 6 baby girl!! She is going to be spoiled ROTTEN

louise1302 how exciting i think you are the first person to know for sure :D i have changed your color on the first page :D

kassiaethne i agree some of us have been here since around Christmas time, and now people are finding out genders very exciting and scary. and yay for a heartbeat :D

I had to most awful night and have a feeling i am in for an awful day i went to be around 11pm, i woke up at 12.40am and for a few reasons i never got back to sleep. So i am not at university for a full day having had less that two hours sleep

i know what u mean this pregnancy is flying by- crazy ppl already fining out the sex already! so exciting.

huge congratz louise, all those big brothers to look after her:haha:

told my family our news on tues night, they were all so happy for us, my mum is over the moon. oh has said he's not ready to tell his family for a while yet and im so happy as i know his mum will hit the roof and start causing us loads of problems again. i hope he waits untill after the 21wk scan but its his call n i dont want to suggest this or it will b one more thing mil will blame me for.

and in other news my oh came home from work and announced hes doing a sky dive in 9wks for charity.....oh......its something iv always wanted to do but since becoming a parent i wont put my life at risk- i know thats an extreme way of looking at things but a broken leg or other injury isnt that uncommon and the last thing we can cope with right now is him off work weeks with a cast on:wacko:

I'm so happy your family is happy and now you can talk more openly!

I worry way to much.... I would freak if my OH went sky diving.... even for charity lmao

dont know what life insurance is like getting in the UK but we have known several young and healthy ppl be continuously denied life insurance on account of sky diving or bungi jumping (the insurance company call them "high risk" bc of it). So now they will forever be denied life insurance (or at least not likely nor at a good rate if they can obtain it), and THAT is scary, especially if you leave family behind!

Anyone else pee themselves a little when they sneeze?
And have to pee like every hour???
Is this abnormal?

Is this abnormal?

Unfortunately, it's a symptom of pregnancy, and usually doesn't go away. :haha: After 2 children, I still pee myself when I sneeze, jump, dance, etc...esp when I'm not pregnant! :haha: Oh the joys!

:haha: I don't pee myself and never have.... I have two kids but they were both c/s so that probably helps.
Having a little pee escape when you sneeze is totally normal while pregnant though...I think it has something to do with your muscles relaxing.

And yes I also have to pee all. the. time.

Thought I would reintroduce myself, seeing as I only posted once a while ago.

I am 14 weeks pregnant with bubby number 2, due September 13th, and I have an almost 22 month old son who's name is Alexander.

This pregnancy has been so different with my first, I have had terrible terrible nausea and exhaustion. I was almost completely bed ridden from it up until 12 weeks. Now it's a lot more bearable.

My sense of smell is sooooooooooo strong now, to the point that even the very faint smell of cucumbers is so strong to me that I vomit. :S
I haven't had any breast tenderness, but I think that's because I was bfing my son until just after I found out I was pregnant.
I have also been getting pretty strong stretching pains this last week and can definitely feel my bump forming, all though it's not very noticeable standing up, but I can feel it.
I have also had the craziest, most realistic and very very frequent dreams the last week, which I have been told is a pregnancy thing. So along with that and my need to pee very frequently, I am not getting much sleep. Which is a shame, because my son has just started to STTN.

Can't wait to get to know you all. Hope everyone is having a good time now that most of us are out or reaching the end of 1st trimester :D

Is this abnormal?

Unfortunately, it's a symptom of pregnancy, and usually doesn't go away. :haha: After 2 children, I still pee myself when I sneeze, jump, dance, etc...esp when I'm not pregnant! :haha: Oh the joys!

:huh: Really?

unfortunately yes :S

After half way with my first it started happening to me a bit and then I expected it to go away after he was born, but it didn't :S
I mean it wasn't as bad, but it still happened. Now that I am pregnant again, I am not looking forawrd to even more damage :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->