*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

We'll be staying team yellow. We did with the other three so DH thinks it wouldn't be fair on them to find out what flavour this one is when we didn't with them! So a surprise it is!

Due dates: Sam, my little DS3, was due on 11th sept. luckily I don't do full term babies so he came 25th August. :)

I went for a private scan they thought it was a boy. I'm going back for a recheck in two weeks. I would just like to know one way or other. There is no way I could stay team yellow. I think y'all will have a great surprise though.

I went for a private scan they thought it was a boy. I'm going back for a recheck in two weeks. I would just like to know one way or other. There is no way I could stay team yellow. I think y'all will have a great surprise though.

Ooo so exciting!! I can't WAIT to find out the gender

Well I'm bk again I been having a very stressful week so far my parents had a meeting with me that's what they like to call it turns out the whole thing was them trying to push me slash convince me to get a abortion I would die and not get one they broke my heart I told my husband and he got so mad he was like I preyed for this child my mother kept on saying "you don't have a house you don't have a degree you don't have a car u actual think this was a good idea " and like always my dad was backing her up saying you pregncy is a mistake my heart is broken to pecies what brakes my heart more is that she sits there telling my brothers bitc@eeee wife you should get pregnant I will support u all the way my husband says he's moving me out I pay them 400 dollors ever month for a small bed room that me my baby and my husband sleep in my hearts to broken to writt more

Well I'm bk again I been having a very stressful week so far my parents had a meeting with me that's what they like to call it turns out the whole thing was them trying to push me slash convince me to get a abortion I would die and not get one they broke my heart I told my husband and he got so mad he was like I preyed for this child my mother kept on saying "you don't have a house you don't have a degree you don't have a car u actual think this was a good idea " and like always my dad was backing her up saying you pregncy is a mistake my heart is broken to pecies what brakes my heart more is that she sits there telling my brothers bitc@eeee wife you should get pregnant I will support u all the way my husband says he's moving me out I pay them 400 dollors ever month for a small bed room that me my baby and my husband sleep in my hearts to broken to writt more

Huge :hugs: maybe when the baby arrives they will realise what a mistake they have made xxx

I am splitting a place with my mother because of finances, so its me my son and my hubby in one room, the hubby only makes $200 a week (which should be changing soon, long story) I dont work I baby sit for $80-$100 a week and neither of us has graduated college, I'm going but failing horribly and we are using my loan money to buy a trailer to save money on rent....
But I know this baby is a blessing and things will get better and I have had so many people tell me that this is a mistake and they are wrong, we may not have the picture perfect lives but we can love and take care of our kids just like anyone else!

:hugs: we got this girl! once she sees that beautiful baby she will feel different

I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: It must be so hard not having the support of your family. I agree with Babymaybe that they will realize how wrong they are when you meet your precious little one :)

Love, everyone's situation is different, and this is YOUR situation, not theirs!!! They don't get a say in what happens, you're in charge, you keep loving this baby. You've got this :) xxx

nico82 i know i don't think there are many of us who will be :yellow: :haha: i think more and more are going for private gender scans too :haha:

Atlmommy37 hope you get an answer in 2 weeks :D

massoma8489 big :hugs:

We're staying team :yellow:
Makes all that hard work at the end, delivering baby waaaaay more worth it IMO. We didn't find out for both our boys - although near the end of both pregnancies I just had a feeling they were boys.

Takes some of the "excitement" away when you find out to me... because all you have to tell people when baby finally comes is weight/length/time of birth/date. Meh, i'd rather everyone get it ALL together, Plus, then no one can "judge" you your choice of baby name! :haha: we had that problem before when we were discussing girl names before ODS was born.

Huge :hugs: maybe when the baby arrives they will realise what a mistake they have made xxx
Nothing new u guys this is my second baby they did the same thing in my first pregncy

I am splitting a place with my mother because of finances, so its me my son and my hubby in one room, the hubby only makes $200 a week (which should be changing soon, long story) I dont work I baby sit for $80-$100 a week and neither of us has graduated college, I'm going but failing horribly and we are using my loan money to buy a trailer to save money on rent....
But I know this baby is a blessing and things will get better and I have had so many people tell me that this is a mistake and they are wrong, we may not have the picture perfect lives but we can love and take care of our kids just like anyone else!

:hugs: we got this girl! once she sees that beautiful baby she will feel different
Kinda good news for me my husband found a place to move there asking 558 for 2 bedroom apartment but the sad part is it won't be ready until the 24 of this month I'm still hurt bcuz I know we planned this pregncy and was so happy when I found out I know no one can take that happiness away from me but I feel like there words are killing me its hard to hear them talking negative to me and my daughter she only 15 months but I feel like she understands when I have years falling down my face I try to not let her see me cry most of the time when I cry she through her self on me and kisses me its like she telling me its all going to be alrit I love her and my hubby don't know way I would do with out them there my whole world I get the support from hubby and baby massoma so I don't need my parents support

i found out today after 5 little boys im having a baby girl!!!!!!

so ridiculously excited its untrue

Just out of curiosity what does the Chinese Gender Prediction say that you were going to have? I am curious as to how accurate that thing is, mine says im having a boy but I am thinking of staying team yellow lol

Just out of curiosity what does the Chinese Gender Prediction say that you were going to have? I am curious as to how accurate that thing is, mine says im having a boy but I am thinking of staying team yellow lol

it said i was having a boy lol its only been right twice from 6 times for me x

aw congratulations on joining :pink: team :D

OH really wants a girl and so do I, maybe not as much as he does haha. I will just be happy with a healthy baby. I do have a feeling it will be another boy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->