*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

we have snow too!

DS has had chicken pox since thurs so im absolutely knackered :( jist when i started feeling normal too!

currently laying in bed with him because i have zero energy x

Well I had a bit of a frightening experience last night. I hadn't been feeling all that well all day (stomach) and right before heading to bed I lost pretty much everything I'd eaten yesterday. While I was over the toilet I was going pretty hard and all of a sudden I had a black spot form in the middle of my right eye. I freaked out, but couldn't stop. Thankfully it came back! Went to bed and when I woke up this morning, the soft part under my eye is all blotchy and red (I look like someone socked me). Guess I broke a bunch of blood vessels and I'm going to get a black eye. Lovely now I have to make up a convincing story at work why. I'm just going to say I had a bad coughing fit (not very far from the truth, it's what started the vomiting). Hope no one thinks Michael hit me :(

Yikes anake, when I throw up, the blood vessels just below my eyebrows burst and I get red splotchy dots for a while but they go away eventually.

Anybody else getting mild pain from pants and undies that are too tight? My uterus has been hurting all day and so I went home on my lunch break to change and I think the pain is slowly fading

Yeah, I love my maternity jeans atm! When they're in the wash though elastic bands and joggers are my best friends! Looking forward to when the weather's warm enough for my lightweight dungarees or I'm big enough for my leggings to fit! Definitely preferring under bump/ lowrise knickers too! Showing so much earlier this time but not enough for most maternity clothes yet! I hate the inbetween stage!
Beca :wave:

Here in Sydney it has been also hot, humid, and sunny, I am so looking forward for winter, I love winter clothes, and winter here is amazing.

My scan is this Thursday and I am so so excited!

I am wondering how much weight have you put on?
A nutricionist friend told me that because my BMI is normal to high I could gain 1,8 to 2kgs in the first trimester, I already put 1,5 kgs but this past week I've been more hungry so I don't know haha. We will see.

Melbourne winters can get cold but I don't mind this time round. Although I never like entertaining kids on rainy days!

I haven't put on any weight yet technically. However i lost about 4-5 kgs in first tri and have put some of that weight back on. I'm always eating now as I'm always hungry too! Can't get enough of crunchy nut cornflakes so let's see how long the no weight thing lasts haha.

Yikes anake, when I throw up, the blood vessels just below my eyebrows burst and I get red splotchy dots for a while but they go away eventually.

Anybody else getting mild pain from pants and undies that are too tight? My uterus has been hurting all day and so I went home on my lunch break to change and I think the pain is slowly fading

Yep! I actually don't like my belly band for that exact reason. I feel like it's squeezing my uterus! Maybe I just need to buy a bigger size... but yeah, I second the maternity pants - they're awesome!

Yep! I actually don't like my belly band for that exact reason. I feel like it's squeezing my uterus! Maybe I just need to buy a bigger size... but yeah, I second the maternity pants - they're awesome!

i got the maternity pants, but not the undies, so its not really useful...
bought the undies and threw em in the wash earlier today so by tomorrow they will be ready to try out.

Guppy051708 bet you are so excited about you gender scan :D

Yes we have snow i can't wait until the summer, i was pretty heavily pregnant with dd in summer, will be 4 weeks heavier this time but don't think it will bother me as didn't last time.

babydevil1989 hope lo is better soon, glad we got them out of the way last year, before i was preggo

AnakeRose hugs hope your ok x

I still have 43 days until my anomaly scan but don't mind too much as we aint finding out the gender anyway

NT scan in 2 days! Can't wait to see baby again but worried in case there's something wrong!

So this is kind of random.. but I really don't like my due date. I know it's an estimate +/- 2 weeks but I really don't want my baby born on his/her due date. It's Friday the 13th of September. I'm not suspicious in any way but I still don't want my baby born on Friday the 13th. Even worse in my opinion would be for my baby to be born two days early on September 11th. How depressing would it be to have a birthday on September 11th when every TV station is talking about the tragedy of that day. I know I have no (or little) control when baby comes.. I just don't want to have him/her those days!

Unfortunately you can't control these things but I know where you're coming from. If I get induced it'll be at term+14 now and that means DD 6th bday! I don't want to spend her bday in labour and I don't want her to have to share her bday with anyone!

With chloe i was due 6/10/10 when everyone wanted a 10/10/10 birthday. I was like i dont because so many people will be purposely getting babies born on that day. I just think they will come when they want.

the nice thing about friday the 13th is that every yr the day of the week moves, so you wouldnt have to deal w that every yr

DS1 turns 3 on Sept 4th, and im really hoping this one doesn't decide to arrive then! I just want that day for him (due Sept. 1st. Went 2 weeks over with DS1 and 2 weeks early with DS2, so no idea what to expect this time!)

My first daughter was conceived on Friday, November 13th, 2009 and born on Friday, August 13th, 2010....I think it's kind of cool :D But I agree with you on the September 11th thing.

Melissa_M that's really nice with the conceiving date and birth day.

Yes i could see why September the 11th wouldn't be the best. But i bet if you look back in history here are many days you wouldn't want. I suppose it's about turning a negative into a positive. Doesn't mean you can't still remember ect

Ha! Melissa, I had no idea your oldest was born 364 days before my 2nd! ;) How cool! :)

Guppy051708 bet you are so excited about you gender scan :D

Yes we have snow i can't wait until the summer, i was pretty heavily pregnant with dd in summer, will be 4 weeks heavier this time but don't think it will bother me as didn't last time.

babydevil1989 hope lo is better soon, glad we got them out of the way last year, before i was preggo

AnakeRose hugs hope your ok x

I still have 43 days until my anomaly scan but don't mind too much as we aint finding out the gender anyway

mummytochloe - I am also not finding out the gender, think we might be the only ones staying team yellow :haha:

So this is kind of random.. but I really don't like my due date. I know it's an estimate +/- 2 weeks but I really don't want my baby born on his/her due date. It's Friday the 13th of September. I'm not suspicious in any way but I still don't want my baby born on Friday the 13th. Even worse in my opinion would be for my baby to be born two days early on September 11th. How depressing would it be to have a birthday on September 11th when every TV station is talking about the tragedy of that day. I know I have no (or little) control when baby comes.. I just don't want to have him/her those days!

Lol Kiss thanks for pointing that out!! We have the same due date but I had no idea ehat day of the week it would be til you said that. And I do agree that sept 11 would be unfortunate but if goobie comes that day, despite the news and the past, still going to be the best day of my little family's life, ya just have to think in those terms instead of the bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->