*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Congrats to the blue bumps.

Anyone else feel like they are drinking LOADS of water but your pee is still dark yellow as if dehydrated??

Yep. I cannot drink enough water to make my pee clear. It is impossible for me right now! Guess that placenta is sucking away all of my water!

I am the same :S

Had a private gender scan today and we are team Blue!!! Yippiee!! We are both very excited! Xx

congrats :D

There are lots of us joining team :blue: the last couple of days, wonder if they will outrank the :pink:s

OMG its so exciting seeing everyone finding out the gender of their babies! Are we all really that far along now, I remember when we were all only about six weeks! :haha:

I am not sure if felt my baby yet, I thought I did but not happening enough to be 100% sure! I cant wait for my midwife appointment next week so hopefully can hear the heartbeat and make sure all is ok. Thats the hardest part! Not being able to see inside make sure the baby is ok, just have to wait inbetween scans and midwife appointments. :wacko:

I have some stretching pain if I cough or move awkward, dont feel like I am getting big fast enough though :shrug: but is my first baby so maybe thats why? :blush:

Also now its getting cold I often wake up on my stomach! :wacko: heard its not good to sleep on the stomach, maybe when my bump grows I will stop doing it, sometimes I sleep on my stomach with one leg bent up so not all my weight on it, but seem to be doing this in my sleep :rofl:

Also now its getting cold I often wake up on my stomach! :wacko: heard its not good to sleep on the stomach, maybe when my bump grows I will stop doing it, sometimes I sleep on my stomach with one leg bent up so not all my weight on it, but seem to be doing this in my sleep :rofl:

My doc said belly sleeping is fine but to avoid back sleeping once you have a decent sized bump.

My doc said belly sleeping is fine but to avoid back sleeping once you have a decent sized bump.

well crap then, I always fall asleep on my side but end up rolling onto my back in the middle of the night, and when i wake, i have no idea how long ive been there. I've got a definite bump already, but I really can't help it. I'm 26 years old and I've been sleeping on my back all night every night since I was born, literally.

well crap then, I always fall asleep on my side but end up rolling onto my back in the middle of the night, and when i wake, i have no idea how long ive been there. I've got a definite bump already, but I really can't help it. I'm 26 years old and I've been sleeping on my back all night every night since I was born, literally.

She said a big bump (like 26-28 week bump). You can try a body or other pillow behind your back to try to help you from rolling over. Hard to break a habit you do while sleeping!

what's our facebook page called again?

BnB September Sweetpeas but you can't search got it since its a private group. If you want to join, you can PM me your full name and/or email. I'll friend you and add you to the group.

what's our facebook page called again?

BnB September Sweetpeas but you can't search got it since its a private group. If you want to join, you can PM me your full name and/or email. I'll friend you and add you to the group.

sent! im on facebook right now too to accept it, just send me a message when you do, because i tend to auto reject people i dont recognize =P

Could I please be added to the group too? Search courtney stanton, my dp is a scan pic :)

Question...if you join the Facebook group can your other friends see it too? I've still not announced yet.

So excited for all the ladies who knows the gender, still 3 weeks 2 days for me, but since the beginning I feel it is a boy, we will see if my intuition was right.

So all boys, where are the team pink?

Still haging streching pains, I think I am use to now.

I'm so excited for me gender scan!!! 2 weeks 2 days!!!! Agh! It's going soooooo slow!

One week will gender scan for me :happydance: This will be the longest week of my life! I will be 16 weeks 1 day but they said they should be able to tell. I hope so. If I have to wait another month I would die :wacko:

Only if you are friends with anyone in the group, anyone who is not in group can not see posts :D

I added you as a friend so i can add you

Question...if you join the Facebook group can your other friends see it too? I've still not announced yet.

No, the group is completely secret. No one else except for who is in the group can see the posts/likes. Though, what is going on the the thread shows up in your news feed, it is still private.
I was concerned about this at first too, but it truly is a secret group :)

Hey everyone wow lots of team blue at the minute, i had a gender scan booked for 10th april but a friend of mine who works at the hospital has offered to do a sneaky scan on 30th march when she is working, how lovely is that!! so 10 more days!!! I am bursting. Have already got one of each and have a feeling i will be joining team blue with quite alot of you here be interesting to see if i am right!

One week will gender scan for me :happydance: This will be the longest week of my life! I will be 16 weeks 1 day but they said they should be able to tell. I hope so. If I have to wait another month I would die :wacko:

I found out at 16+0 with this one. The only real issue we had was getting the baby to cooperate. But once we got the potty shot, it was super clear that she was a girl. I was nervous about not being able to find out that early, but my u/s tech told me that it's almost always very obvious at this stage, unless the baby doesn't spread eagle. With that said she had a top rated machine and she is very very talented. I think if you had someone with less experience, then it could be different, but overall you should be fine.
I did almost have to go back but not bc she couldnt tell by looking at bits, only bc the baby wouldn't open her legs. But she was sweet and let me stay a half hour instead of 15 minutes (that i was booked for) until we could figure it out. She had her co worker double check the sex also.

Best of luck! Be sure to drink lots of ice cold sweet tea before hand :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->