*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

thats amazing Gwenylovey it's so reasuring to know you levels are doubling. how far will you be at the first scan. I wish i could get a scan that early. With DD i got one at 7 weeks but i don't think i will be allowed one until the normal 12 week mark this time

thats amazing Gwenylovey it's so reasuring to know you levels are doubling. how far will you be at the first scan. I wish i could get a scan that early. With DD i got one at 7 weeks but i don't think i will be allowed one until the normal 12 week mark this time

I'll be 6w3d at that point based on what I think my O day was. One of my losses was an ectopic pregnancy so I automatically get early scans just to make sure that the little bean is in my uterus. The nurse was very reassured by my numbers though and does not think that is anything to be concerned about!

I'll be 6w3d at that point based on what I think my O day was. One of my losses was an ectopic pregnancy so I automatically get early scans just to make sure that the little bean is in my uterus. The nurse was very reassured by my numbers though and does not think that is anything to be concerned about!

It nice they look after you well. We will all be awaiting and update on the 9th so you can let us know how everything is

bleuuuurgh not the best bit of pregnancy lol!

No do you have any feeling on sex. I mean i got a feeling this could be a boy as already pregnancy is so different

No not this time but as soon as i found out i was pregnant with DS i KNEW it was a boy, it was really strange!

Yes i knew DD was a little girl, and so did Dh. This time however he thinks girl i think boy. However we hoping to stay team yellow until birth

aww! im not sure whether we will find out, im soooo impatient tho so prob will :haha:

ohhh its a bit scary thinking that far ahead! :wacko:

aww! im not sure whether we will find out, im soooo impatient tho so prob will :haha:

ohhh its a bit scary thinking that far ahead! :wacko:

Yes we found out with dd becuase DH wanted to, but i didn't so i get my way this time.

And yes it is, and i don't want to wish away my pregnancy because i love being pregnant but i just want to get to 12 weeks then i will be happier

Hi ladies :flower: well I didnt think I would be here again...ever being that i just had my 4th baby in July and we had agreed that he would be our last. Very nervous because like some of you I suffered 2 losses back to back and after you go through that you never view pregnancy the same. But the great news is that I went on to carry my baby boy fullterm after those losses so I know its possible :) Im due sept 11 according to the calculator but will not be seeing a doctor until at least 7-8 weeks. I went through the HCG levels and Progesterone level checks before and I just feel that added to the already stressful early weeks. Heres to a H&H 9 months to us all!

:wave:momto3kiddies
Gosh you really will have your hands full, if you dont mind me asking what ages do you have?

Yes having a baby after loss is always such a worrying thing

Happy and healthy 9 month to you

:wave:momto3kiddies
Gosh you really will have your hands full, if you dont mind me asking what ages do you have?

Yes having a baby after loss is always such a worrying thing

Happy and healthy 9 month to you

My oldest daughter is 17, my son is 11, my little girl is 10 and the baby is 5 1/2 months :winkwink: there is 17 months between the 2 middle ones so I know how it is to have them close but these 2 will be 14 months apart...craziness! But exciting

Aww gosh yes, will be really crazy in your house, we always wanted 3 or 4 i dont know if i could cope with 5 lol

LOL im sure its going to be but we are ready :)
We thought we would stop at 3 then in oct 2009 I got pregnant by surprise and we were overjoyed but lost that baby...then tried again because that made us realize we did want one more, came out preg again in Jan 2010 and lost that one too :( I thought God was trying to tell me something so we stopped trying and used protection and a year later we conceived my last son without trying and now hes 5 months and boom...pregnant again lol. Still in shock honestly

Aww maybe it was just a case of you were meant to wait then lol.

Yes we didnt try this time either, just had a few symptoms and i'm never late lol

Think I am due 3rd step with my second, my little boy is 8 months so don't think I will have much time to rest. Lol
But not as busy as some of the mummies on this thread.
X

Think I am due 3rd step with my second, my little boy is 8 months so don't think I will have much time to rest. Lol
But not as busy as some of the mummies on this thread.
X

:wave: aww you'll have two under two bet that will be nice

Hey Girlies... add me for 2nd Sept please :) xxx

Hey I just got my BFP! I had a sept baby for this year and now a sept baby for 2013!!!

Hey I just got my BFP! I had a sept baby for this year and now a sept baby for 2013!!!

:wave: welcome to the group you could end up with 2 under 1 you'll have your hands full. Do you have rought date for main page hunni I can change after scans ect but just roughly for now so I can add you to main page x

any one else tired but having trouble sleeping?! im exhausted but just cant seem to.get to.sleep :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->