*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

yes, I did find out with DD and thought that maybe this time it would be fun to try something a bit different, though I really hope I have the strong willpower to stay team yellow. Haha, we can help each other :winkwink:

Ok I will!

Everyone has :yellow: next to there names, so i will be changing them for people in the future too, so its not biggy chainging it i got moved slightly with dd so may with this pregnancy too. Test showed up quicker this time and i tested earlier.

Yes dh wanted to know with first so i let him, this time i get my way if i stay strong enough :haha:

Hi Everyone,

Can I join in on the conversation/group? I will also be a September mommy EDD 9/6/13. Right now, I am only 4 weeks :)

I don't think I have any major symptoms...just the minor things at the moment...tiredness, soreness/itching in the chest area, lower back pain off and on. Outside of all that stuff, I am doing great...can't wait to see my little trouble maker, in couple of months :winkwink:

Hi Everyone,

Can I join in on the conversation/group? I will also be a September mommy EDD 9/6/13. Right now, I am only 4 weeks :)

I don't think I have any major symptoms...just the minor things at the moment...tiredness, soreness/itching in the chest area, lower back pain off and on. Outside of all that stuff, I am doing great...can't wait to see my little trouble maker, in couple of months :winkwink:

You are very welcome to join :flower: the more the merrier, hopefully we will get nice a full as the later september mummies start to get their bfps :D

Glad your symptoms are there but not too bad.

Doesn't it feel like so long until those first views of baby. I mean for me it will probably be sometime around the 18th feb, we aint even in january yet

Thought i would do a post with questions we could answer to get to know each other better. You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't want to just thought would be nice to all know each other more.

Name (real, or just user name if don't want to use normal name)
EDD:
First BFP date:
Child number:
How long did TTC take, if you were trying:
Symptoms so far :
Any gender feelings:

Name: Phillippa
EDD: 2nd Dec
First BFP date: 24th Dec - Christmas eve
Child number: 2 - I have one daughter already
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: We weren't it was a surpise
Where are you from: Midlands, UK
Symptoms so far: Sickness, fatiuge, sore breasts, bad back, headaches and MAJOR BLOATING
Any gender feelings: :blue:

Thought i would do a post with questions we could answer to get to know each other better. You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't want to just thought would be nice to all know each other more.

Name (real, or just user name if don't want to use normal name)
EDD:
First BFP date:
Child number:
How long did TTC take, if you were trying:
Symptoms so far :
Any gender feelings:

Name: Phillippa
EDD: 2nd Dec
First BFP date: 24th Dec - Christmas eve
Child number: 2 - I have one daughter already
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: We weren't it was a surpise
Where are you from: Midlands, UK
Symptoms so far: Sickness, fatiuge, sore breasts, bad back and headaches
Any gender feelings: :blue:

I]Name Chris
EDD: Sept. 2
First BFP date: Dec. 20
Child number: 3
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: 2 1/2 years
Where are you from: USA
Symptoms so far : sore breasts, fatigue, headaches
Any gender feelings:[/I] No

Name LockandKey
EDD: September 4th
First BFP date: December 28th
Child number: 2!!!!!
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: 2 months
Where are you from: grew up in New York, now living in West Virginia
Symptoms so far : Tender achy breasts, breaking out, fatigue, slight nausea, frequent headaches, mood swings and emotional, bloating and gas, increase in hunger, cramping
Any gender feelings: no clue!

Hi ladies! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9months!

According to baby centre im due 3rd Sept :)

xx

Name bump230910
EDD: 03/09/2013
First BFP date: 27th Dec 2012
Child number: 2
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: NTNP for 1 month.
Where are you from: Cheshire
Symptoms so far : Sore puppies haha!
Any gender feelings: Had no symptoms previous with my little girl so maybe a boy? x

:wave: Welcome to the group bump230910

A happy and healthy 9 months to you too. Look forward to sharing your journey with you :flower:

Name: Michelle
EDD: September 9, 2013
First BFP date: December 28, 2012
Child number: 1
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: Started trying August 17, 2012
Where are you from: Kelowna, BC (Canada)
Symptoms so far: Nasty constipation, tender breasts, head cold like feeling, nausea, urge to clean,
Any gender feelings: Girl (because we conceived the day after DH grandma passed away, he was really close to her) but a boy would be wonderful too!

Name: Michelle
EDD: September 9, 2013
First BFP date: December 28, 2012
Child number: 1
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: Started trying August 17, 2012
Where are you from: Kelowna, BC (Canada)
Symptoms so far: Nasty constipation, tender breasts, head cold like feeling, nausea, urge to clean,
Any gender feelings: Girl (because we conceived the day after DH grandma passed away, he was really close to her) but a boy would be wonderful too!

:wave: welcome to the group

Looks like you got your BFP nice and early.

Sorry for the lose of your DH's Grandma :flower:

Name Gwen
EDD: September 1, 2012
First BFP date: 12/19/21
Child number: 1 (on earth)
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: I've been trying since September of 2011 and have had 4 losses including one at 21 weeks...it's been a rough road!
Symptoms so far : fatigue, sore bbs, slight nausea on empty stomach
Any gender feelings: boy for some reason...

Name Gwen
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: I've been trying since September of 2011 and have had 4 losses including one at 21 weeks...it's been a rough road!

:hugs: so sorry for your losses, will you get monitored more closely because of your loss at 21 weeks?

Looks like we are getting nice and busy in here now ladies :D If anyone has topics they want to talk about just post :D

Name Gwen

:hugs: so sorry for your losses, will you get monitored more closely because of your loss at 21 weeks?

I'm not sure...I'm going to request a high risk ob though once the RE is ready to graduate me. Also, I am getting an early scan because of an ectopic pregnancy I had last year, and I have had a lot of blood work done already so they are definitely keeping a close eye on me!

Name Gwen

Aww yes, i bet its reasuring to know they are keeping a closer eye on you.

Hope everything goes well this time. And good luck with your scan, we will all await the first scan pic for the group :thumbup:
I'm not sure...I'm going to request a high risk ob though once the RE is ready to graduate me. Also, I am getting an early scan because of an ectopic pregnancy I had last year, and I have had a lot of blood work done already so they are definitely keeping a close eye on me

Aww yes, i bet its reasuring to know they are keeping a closer eye on you.

Hope everything goes well this time. And good luck with your scan, we will all await the first scan pic for the group :thumbup:

I like this little layout!!
Name Steffany
EDD: September 16, 2013
First BFP date: 12/28/12
Child number: 2
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: We started trying 4/1/2012 then sadly a miscarriage on 5/9/12 then I had another on 9/5/12 and hopefully this one is sticky..
Symptoms so far : Soooooo Tired, sore breasts and all I want is duck sauce!!
Any gender feelings: Girl!

:wave:

Congratulations on your :bfp: i think you are due the last so far. Nice early bfp for you.

Sorry for your losses, sticky dust :dust:

Yea 2w 6d....... this is going to feel like forever.. And I will enjoy every second! Sticky dust to everyone and congrats to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->