*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Is it that you can't sleep or can't get comfy to sleep. I can't get comfy to get to sleep.

Sickness for today just started

Hi Ladies can I cautiously join :) I am about 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and due around Sept 5th.

This is my 4th pregnancy with my last ending in Ectopic so I will be very excited once I see this little one in the right place!

I have a docs appointment jan 2nd and will get bloods and an ultrasound done about week 6 ish I think.

Hi Ladies can I cautiously join :) I am about 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and due around Sept 5th.

This is my 4th pregnancy with my last ending in Ectopic so I will be very excited once I see this little one in the right place!

I have a docs appointment dec 2nd and will get bloods and an ultrasound done about week 6 ish I think.
:wave: hope everything goes well with appointment and baby is in right place

I have a docs appointment dec 2nd and will get bloods and an ultrasound done about week 6 ish I think.
:wave: hope everything goes well with appointment and baby is in right place

its that i cant sleep although if i go onto my side i feel extremely sick so maybe a combination of both :(

its that i cant sleep although if i go onto my side i feel extremely sick so maybe a combination of both :(

:hugs: hope you can sleep tonight, I just can't get comfy an hour after I do I wake up feeling sick

Everyone I have a date for is on main page under that date with a :yellow: as no one knows sex get. If dates get changed, multipul pregnancy or find out sex let me know and I can update main page

Anyone been having bad dreams? I've been having terrible ones lately.

Last night I had a dream that, while in a crowd of people, my daughter was taken and couldn't find her. Had to call the police and still didn't get her back, police told us it was getting dark and search had to be called off. I was sweating and crying when I woke up!

Warm feeling where in think my uterus would be??? this might be all in my head because im looking for symptoms! i dont have many yet im about 4 weeks 5 days by last period.

Anyone been having bad dreams? I've been having terrible ones lately.

Last night I had a dream that, while in a crowd of people, my daughter was taken and couldn't find her. Had to call the police and still didn't get her back, police told us it was getting dark and search had to be called off. I was sweating and crying when I woke up!
I haven't get but did later on with DD. Hope your ok :hugs:

Warm feeling where in think my uterus would be??? this might be all in my head because im looking for symptoms! i dont have many yet im about 4 weeks 5 days by last period.
:wave: welcome to the group, looks like your lucky and have avoided the sickness so far

I'm on the lookout to for symptoms as I don't have many. A bit bloated, thirsty and a little sleepy..not anything that stands out. Oh and I'm craving fruit and veggies.

For those PAL ladies, i've started a september thread in PAL as well, just to talk about all those extra worries that come with having a baby after loss
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ember-rainbow-babies-2013-a.html#post24282629
Stick dust for everyone :dust:

Hello ladies! I just found out I was expecting #2 yesterday and am sooo excited! I think the plan this time is to remain team yellow until the birth! Going from the first day of my last period I would be due September 4th, but I still need to see my doc about it, so it could change

Hi an due baby number 6 on sept 3rd x
Welcome :flower:

Wow 5, gosh you must really have you hands full. If you don't mind me asking what ages are they? And all boys as well, do you think you may have another boy this time?

Hello ladies! I just found out I was expecting #2 yesterday and am sooo excited! I think the plan this time is to remain team yellow until the birth! Going from the first day of my last period I would be due September 4th, but I still need to see my doc about it, so it could change

:wave:

We are hoping to stay team yellow to, we can help give each other will power did you find out with #1?

I will add you for 4th for now and just let me know if it needs changing at any point

yes, I did find out with DD and thought that maybe this time it would be fun to try something a bit different, though I really hope I have the strong willpower to stay team yellow. Haha, we can help each other :winkwink:

Ok I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->