*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Baby had a quietish day yesterday but something told me to wait before calling in! Woke up this morning to a super active baby and a much bigger bump! I'm pretty sure she was just having a growth spurt! Plus she'd clearly been moving without me feeling it as her position when I woke up was completely different! It's weird how intuition works! Last time I'd have been on the phone to midwife quite quickly!

Hope everyone here's doing well!

Beca :wave:

I can't wait to start baby's room!! I am moving three weeks from today so I'll finally be able to start working on things then.
Same. I should be moving on either the 20th or the 27th. Can't wait to be able to start.

I can't wait to start baby's room!! I am moving three weeks from today so I'll finally be able to start working on things then.
Same. I should be moving on either the 20th or the 27th. Can't wait to be able to start.

It's hard to wait so long to get started on things! I'm excited to be able to get organized once we're in our new place.

I'm just starting to get the nursery organized... DD2 moved in with DD1 and that's been interesting haha. But i'm excited to decorate and sort through teeny tiny newborn clothes :cloud9:

I think little guy did a huge roll last night while I was in bed. All of a sudden my stomach poked out and it hurt like hell. He's managed to work himself back into the same position he was in before (I think), but I could be wrong there because it really feels like he's sitting differently today. He was transverse before on my right side, but I'm getting kicks in different places today.

So I work in a bank full time.. and most days are such a DRAG...

Well in my area, there are a LOT of out of state guys putting in pipe lines for natural gas in the area...

Well a gentleman with a heavy spanish accent from Texas (I live in Ohio) came up to my desk to open an account...
Sometimes it was hard to understand him, but I managed to talk to him without too much struggle...

He seemed so nice, yet he knew what he wanted and was very understanding..

At the end of the process.. he looks at me in the eyes and says "I see you're having a little girl. What are you... 6 months, maybe a little more right?"

I said "Wow! You are good I am 6 months... but I don't know what I'm having. Everyone else says boy!"

He says "No. You're having a girl. For sure. Have a nice day!"

Now I don't know the gender... but it was nice to hear someone say girl for once. At least I still feel like it could be either one!
:cloud9:

Well in my area, there are a LOT of out of state guys putting in pipe lines for natural gas in the area...

Well a gentleman with a heavy spanish accent from Texas (I live in Ohio) came up to my desk to open an account...
Sometimes it was hard to understand him, but I managed to talk to him without too much struggle...

At the end of the process.. he looks at me in the eyes and says "I see you're having a little girl. What are you... 6 months, maybe a little more right?"

I said "Wow! You are good I am 6 months... but I don't know what I'm having. Everyone else says boy!"

Now I don't know the gender... but it was nice to hear someone say girl for once. At least I still feel like it could be either one!

You have a recent bump pic to post? I'm interested to see what people are seeing to guess boy vs. girl. I've had lots of people say, "Oh, you're having a girl?" based on my bump (which is true, I am having a girl).

lol, last night my husband moved the fridge from the corner because I can't get into it with my belly being so big. So my cleaning woman comes today, cleans the dirty behind the fridge...annnd puts it back. I woke up to get a drink of water and I find I can't get in the fridge. thank goodness she was still here to move it or I'd have gone insane. I have a ready made lunch and food and such in thar that I wanted

You have a recent bump pic to post? I'm interested to see what people are seeing to guess boy vs. girl. I've had lots of people say, "Oh, you're having a girl?" based on my bump (which is true, I am having a girl).

Everyone says because my bump is so low, it must be a boy... but i read that how you carry baby is based on your pre pregnancy weight and length of your abdomin... Nothing to do with actual gender.

The photo is me yesterday, at 29.3 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_1102.jpg
    IMG_1102.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 6
Everyone says because my bump is so low, it must be a boy... but i read that how you carry baby is based on your pre pregnancy weight and length of your abdomin... Nothing to do with actual gender.

The photo is me yesterday, at 29.3 weeks

Okay.. I could see how people would say boy based on low bump. I'm carrying high which is why people guess (correctly) that I'm having a girl. For me, I think I'd be more likely to carry high anyways because I have a short torso.

Are you going to do your gender reveal thing in August or wait until baby comes?

Okay.. I could see how people would say boy based on low bump. I'm carrying high which is why people guess (correctly) that I'm having a girl. For me, I think I'd be more likely to carry high anyways because I have a short torso.

Are you going to do your gender reveal thing in August or wait until baby comes?

You're bump is like so perfect and cute based on your photo.

Yeah we are still going to find out at the shower. I'm pretty excited :)
:baby:

Here's a recent side-shot of my bump. Taken last weekend at 30 weeks.

Attachments

• 30 weeks1.jpg
    30 weeks1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
Looking cute ladies!

Here was my 32 week bump pic (from last Saturday)

Can't believe i could potentially (though unlikely) have a baby in exactly one month from today! :shock:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zps68d72bf0.jpg

Not the greatest photo, but hubby has the camera right now.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump32Weeks_zps7638efdd.jpg

Apologies for the slightly rubbishy quality! This is my bump yesterday at 30+2! Compared with last week it seems really low!
1016370_10153017744440385_1115852867_n.jpg

Beca :wave:

Wow you are carrying a lot higher than I am. Last night this little one was kicking my crotch and my ovaries. It was so uncomfortable. I tried and tried to get him/her to move up away from that area, but it wouldn't budge. I finally ended up just going to bed.... :shrug:

I'm so envious of all your bumps :)

This one was taken last Sunday when my week rolled over. I'm now 28+4 with the twins.

28 weeks.jpg

Wow you are carrying a lot higher than I am. Last night this little one was kicking my crotch and my ovaries. It was so uncomfortable. I tried and tried to get him/her to move up away from that area, but it wouldn't budge. I finally ended up just going to bed.... :shrug:

I have the opposite problem. She likes to hang up in my ribs which QUITE uncomfortable! When she is breech, it's the worst of both worlds - her head's in my ribs while she kicks my bladder/cervix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->