*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

anyone's movements starting to hurt a little?
Mine are :D not all the time, but enough to make me feel bruised in spots.

Where is everyone at with getting prepared for bub? Our cot and bassinet is all washed up and set up. I went through all of my many boxes of DS's baby clothes and sorted out the newborn's and they are neatly piled ready to be washed once this horrid weather disappears. I am yet to get the baby blankets out, but I did go through the toys like the playmat and bouncer and sorted the stuff that can be washed, just because they have been packed away for a while.

I have two bags in the baby room. One with my heat packs and massage oil and the other with breast pads, maternity pads and a shower scrub. Haha the start of my labour and hospital bag.

Still have a fair bit to do. Hoping to layby my pram and carseat this week.

cammy my baby kicks and pushed and makes me so sore sometimes, not sure if made worse by the fact my placenta at back so offers no cushion

It's official. I want Mr. Baby (still no name) to come right on out at 37 weeks. I don't think my rib cage can take much more! lol

I've been having painful kicks for about a month (having them right now actually). I bet I look possessed at work when I suddenly jump and/or squeal with pain at random times during a meeting. My little lady is just so darn active!

I'm laying in bed waiting to get up and shower, with my iPad leaning on my bump. Baby doesn't like it at all. Ha ha. Kicking and moving away and disturbing my iPad reading!

thankfully I'm not being kicked in the ribs yet. He is not so much of a kicker as he likes to just glide along my skin and give little pokes every now and again.

Up until Last week movements were super super painful but that's bc she's laying sideways and there just isn't as much room that way as there is vertical

movements are getting sore hes starting to run out of space in there , sadly still got to put on his whole weight again ( if hes average atm ) to meet the average of my babies birth weights so its only going to get worse :(

By the end of the day most days my belly feels like it's bruised. These kids poke and prod all day and then at night like to snuggle up high in my rib cage. I end up having to hang out on all fours just so i can breathe.

So you know how babies get into schedules inside the womb? Well every day around 10:30 am I have a mini freak out that I haven't felt her in a while. You'd think I'd get used to her taking a nap every day at 10 but it catches me off guarding every single day!! She'll be up soon though and then will be treating my insides like a punching bad, per usual.

My baby is the most active around 1am :lol: Should be interesting once she's on the outside! Movements aren't too painful for me yet but once and awhile she'll shift around and it will really hurt. Movements are my favourite part of pregnancy by far :cloud9:

Got my section booked for September 10th!!! I'll be 39 weeks by then, very nervous though already since it will be my first planned c/s.

I do the same thing. As soon as I think "Uh oh" no movement in a while, he starts wiggling around. Now if he could change his nap time to my bedtime that would be great! I'm not sure where this baby is going to find room to fit for another 2 months.

This baby is transverse, and none of my others have been. Movements in this position feel very different to others I think! Quite a lot different to head up or head down! :)

I'm going to ask my OB if she can tell how he's sitting on Thursday. He feels like he's on my right side, but I'm not sure which way he's pointing because I get kicks up in my ribs and also down low.

Last time I saw my MW Baby Boy was head down. I get more flutters down low so I'm guessing that would be his hands and his feet are still in my rib cage. It's the knees that do crazy things. I will play music for him on my iPhone and he will kick it off my belly!

Last week at our scan baby was transverse, bum to my left, head to my right. I could definitely tell too. Now I have no idea. I feel different every few minutes :S Guess he is still doing somersaults in there.

I think I play with my belly too much, especially when I haven't felt him move much. Then I get sore :(

I cannot wait friday. Just being in the 30+ weeks is going to put my mind at ease. The last 5 weeks have gone soooooooooooooo incredibly slow.

I'm such a mum, because I am so excited to layby my pram and carseat on monday. haha

What pram is everyone getting/have?

My stomach went crazy two nights ago. I said to OH i thought it had moved. I could no longer sit. I had an appointment the next day and scan and it was breech. Same as DD2 who moved back a week before she was born and it was an horrendous few weeks so i hope this one moves back soon.

I am measuring 4 weeks ahead, same as on my other kids they were 3 weeks ahead.
Last two kids were born prematurely.
I am being brought in for steriods to mature the babies lungs as they do not think i will get to term this time either.

I am also getting the GBS test.

Glucose tolerance test was normal.

Breech is unbelievably painful, mine has been that way for five weeks and hurts to bend down, sit in any position unless im sitting straight up at the dining room table. Couches completely squash my lungs, and its hard to sleep as ribs get so sore.

How on earth am I going to last another eight weeks lol all of which I will be working full time o_O

My stomach went crazy two nights ago. I said to OH i thought it had moved. I could no longer sit. I had an appointment the next day and scan and it was breech. Same as DD2 who moved back a week before she was born and it was an horrendous few weeks so i hope this one moves back soon.

I am measuring 4 weeks ahead, same as on my other kids they were 3 weeks ahead.
Last two kids were born prematurely.
I am being brought in for steriods to mature the babies lungs as they do not think i will get to term this time either.

I am also getting the GBS test.

Glucose tolerance test was normal.

wow I'm sorry to hear that you seem to be getting it all at the moment :( hope bub turns and stays in longer for you.

I'm so teary at the moment it's ridiculous! I'm also finding that as the time gets closer I'm getting really quite scared about my scan on the 23rd and have realised how much I want to avoid a c-section if at all possible! More than anything else it's the prospect of having no choice but to spend at least a night or 2 away from my daughter that I don't want! I think I'd be less concerned otherwise! I've also just found out that my sil is due in January with her first baby and I feel like a bi*ch because, due to some previous and relatively recent bad blood between us due to some horrid things she said, I'm not as excited for her as I feel I should/ want to be! Just to top it all off I seem to be succumbing to morning sickness again! On the plus side it means that I'm pretty sure she's head down as I'm getting all the big kicks right in my stomach, making me sick! I'm also pretty sure I can feel the top of her head if I have a quick feel inside! Whatever it actually is, she must be running out of room already if I can feel her so low!

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->