*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I have the opposite problem. She likes to hang up in my ribs which QUITE uncomfortable! When she is breech, it's the worst of both worlds - her head's in my ribs while she kicks my bladder/cervix!

I HATE where my wee one is right now. Ugh. It's so uncomfortable... I haven't had the pleasure of having rib kicks yet, but come on, you saw where my bump is. The baby would need really long legs. Hahah.

It will all be worth it in the end :cloud9:

Here's a better photo. Michael and I went for a hike a few nights ago. 32+1 I think in this photo
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7142sm_zps57b89ae8.jpg

I have the opposite problem. She likes to hang up in my ribs which QUITE uncomfortable! When she is breech, it's the worst of both worlds - her head's in my ribs while she kicks my bladder/cervix!

I HATE where my wee one is right now. Ugh. It's so uncomfortable... I haven't had the pleasure of having rib kicks yet, but come on, you saw where my bump is. The baby would need really long legs. Hahah.

It will all be worth it in the end :cloud9:

I hear ya! My little guy has his head right under my right ribs. So uncomfortable. I hope he decides to turn, I'd rather not have a c-section.

gorgeous bumps ladies. I'll try take a recent one when OH is home.

We had a look at a house yesterday and put in an application for it. But I am still going to continue to get all of bubs stuff ready because I really have a strong feeling we won't be accepted. Haven't had much luck at all.

Almost all of bub's clothes and blankets are washed and dried now. We got a couple boxes of nappies and other bits and pieces and also laybyed our pram and carseat. So I a feeling pretty prepared :D

only 9 more weeks now :D Although I am feeling more and more impatient every day.

We had a look at a house yesterday and put in an application for it. But I am still going to continue to get all of bubs stuff ready because I really have a strong feeling we won't be accepted. Haven't had much luck at all.

Almost all of bub's clothes and blankets are washed and dried now. We got a couple boxes of nappies and other bits and pieces and also laybyed our pram and carseat. So I a feeling pretty prepared :D

only 9 more weeks now :D Although I am feeling more and more impatient every day.

I definately know how you feel, we spent six stressful months trying to purchase a home, switching banks, saving like crazy and had so many rejections. It was disheartening but we finally brought a home and moved in last week. But during trying to find a house it meant planning and preparing for the baby was on hold so now that we have the house its like OMG we only have 6-8 weeks until baby is due :haha:

Baby's room is almost ready for our little boy! We just need the crib mattress and it's all done :D
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7282sm_zpsf0cfd30f.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7283sm_zpsdd7ec89e.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7284sm_zpscaba0ad3.jpg

I definately know how you feel, we spent six stressful months trying to purchase a home, switching banks, saving like crazy and had so many rejections. It was disheartening but we finally brought a home and moved in last week. But during trying to find a house it meant planning and preparing for the baby was on hold so now that we have the house its like OMG we only have 6-8 weeks until baby is due :haha:

I, too, know the pains of moving while this far pregnant. We move in two weeks (Utah to Ohio). I want to nest already, dang it!

Sorry i've been awol ladies. I ended up in hospital and had to stay in as they were worried i had a blood clot in my lungs and clots run in my family luckily i don't. Hopefully no more scares from now on.

I am now 32 weeks pregnant :shock: homebirth appointment in just over 2 weeks time :D

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
oh wow! thats scary hon :hugs: i am glad you are better and baby is fine x

I'm trying to upload my nursery photos. I can only get one to attach at a time. How do I get more than one pic per post? Thanks

I'm trying to upload my nursery photos. I can only get one to attach at a time. How do I get more than one pic per post? Thanks

Are u mobile?
If so the only way I've figured that out is by uploading each pic to photobucket and then putting the URLs in my post here

If u are using a computer then u should be able to do five pics in one post via normal bnb pic upload

Well I'm on a I pad. So I guess I just do three post. Thanks for your help. I thought I was doing something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->