*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Yes for sure! We're all ready for him, but I think he needs a little more time in there :) I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to come early though. I just wish he'd decide to turn already!

Anakerose, my BH can be really sore at times, so i wouldn't worry too much.

I have got an emergency hospital bag, and am just adding things to it as i can. atm i have pads, breast pads and pants in there

Anakerose, my BH can be really sore at times, so i wouldn't worry too much.

I have got an emergency hospital bag, and am just adding things to it as i can. atm i have pads, breast pads and pants in there

I went to the dollar store today and got a few travel sized items to just have in there so I'm not trying to throw it together at the last minute. Breast pads, good idea!

Oh i've also got my nursing bras in mine, I hadn't long stopped breastfeeding when i got pregnant so i kept them and i tried them and they still seem to fit so will keep them in there then just get more if i suddenly grow a lot.

I've been wearing mine since around 20 weeks. Found a brand that is so comfortable that I might keep buying them even after I'm done breast feeding.

So here's a question: how do you manage nesting instincts with physical limitations. My back is killing me yet I want to do all these organizing projects. Instead, I'm lying on the couch going stir crazy!

I'm having trouble managing nesting instincts when I have two children tearing my house apart :haha:

Kiss08 I don't manage it I end up doing it anyway. It's been hot over here compared to what we are used to yet when Chloe is in bed i keep having urge to clean :dohh:

my mum bought me some lovely cannery yellow towels and facecloth for my hospital bag i have my superman nightgown and i think that's all i have for my bag so far lol

im so sick of cleaning my place at the minute my OH is terrible for leaving plates cups etc on the side instead off washing up, i dont mind the kids room being messy as they play in there and i normally clean up there room after dinner when they are settling down before bed. past week iv been super sleepy i think it might be the heat tbh but come 3-4 oclock i could happily go to bed

i have been so lazy lately. I have not been wanting to lift a finger and the house is getting pretty disgusting :blush: but im just now begining to get that "woah, she is coming soon i better get this done" feeling. so im guessing the nesting is going to start in the coming week or so.

If anyone wants to take a guess in my baby birth poll, here you go :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...219-my-baby-poll-take-guess.html#post28450933

I had some serious nesting on Friday/Saturday. I washed all the baby clothes, sheets, blankets and put all the gear together. Sat thru Mon I needed to take an hour nap each day. I'm getting way more tired these days, plus I'm getting a head cold and can't take anything for it!

I think really hard about all the cleaning and organizing I'd like to do. Then I plan to do it another day...lol. If I keep it up ill get nothing done. It's so hard to bend over and get up and down these days. So, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I am not sure I am nesting, but we moved into our new place two weeks ago and still so much unpacking, so have been doing huge amounts of carrying, unpacking, bending, cleaning :rofl:
I feel better if I am kept active, if I sit still for long and try to get up I ache badly especially in my hips.

I even walk up and down stairs which are high and run for the bus in the morning for work :rofl:

Think my baby will be late, I dont seem to suffering nearly as bad as some of you, I also havent felt any braxton hicks at all. Definately can feel the baby moving mostly morning and night, and for a tiny while had some heartburn but it stopped after a few days.

I've only been getting heartburn right before going to bed (go figure). Occasionally during the day, but that's nothing some Tums can't fix.

Nico no worries. Lack of BHs or easy pregnancy doesn't indicate anything.
I never had had BHs w DS1 and even tho I went overdue w him, I never had BHs w DS2 and went two weeks early. So fear not!

Nico no worries. Lack of BHs or easy pregnancy doesn't indicate anything.
I never had had BHs w DS1 and even tho I went overdue w him, I never had BHs w DS2 and went two weeks early. So fear not!

Oh gosh :haha: so I could still have the baby on time :happydance:
Is it possible to have them but not feel them? Hoping this means I have a strong pain threshhold :rofl:

I often don't notice mine unless my hand happens to be on my belly or I'm looking for them (like when I walk a lot -- I know that brings them on so I'm more aware of them).

Sigh :sad1: My blood glucose levels have been higher in the last few days and I can't figure out why. It's really starting to get frustrating.

Guppy051708 Done :D I made one https://www.expectnet.com/games/PhillippaSept2013

Anakerose :hugs: hope they drop

It is possible to have them and not feel them, but usually you can tell by your stomach getting hard. It usually feels like a belt tightening, sort of. I didn't have any in either of my pregnancys, but after my water broke i did get a couple BHs. my stomach just got hard and i could def feel it but it didn't hurt until the real deal. However, BHs can totally hurt!

Some women really dont get BHs though. It's perfectly normal and doesn't mean your utuerus isn't going to function properly :D

Anake- :hugs: hope things get under control for ya.

Guppy051708 Done :D I made one https://www.expectnet.com/games/PhillippaSept2013

Thanks!
I put my guess into yours as well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"