*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I have two questions for the recently pregnant:
1. Are other people experiencing lower back pain? I've heard that could be a mc symptom. Mine just started today.

2. What do people think about downhill snow skiing. I'm living in Utah for one year and want to ski once while I'm out here. I won't see my doctor for another three weeks so I can't ask her right now. Prior to my BFP, we were planning on skiing this weekend.

FYI - I will be four weeks tomorrow (Thursday)

Hey Kiss
I've had very mild lower back pain on and off for last 2 weeks. Dunno if a symptom but guessing it would apply if preg as well so prob ok.:thumbup:
My twopenneth fir whats its worth.... If you we're skiing regularly each week before I wouldn't of thought it an issue except for risk of a fall which is a genuine risk. If you've not been regularly skiing not sure i would cos ur body not used to pressure.

Hi I get slight lower back pain mainly on the right hand side and mainly in the evenings.

AnakeRose my morning cup of tea used to make me feel ill with chloe but i couldn't go without it :haha:

Ladies who don't have symptoms due to hcg levels sometimes they dont hit until 6-8 weeks and some ladies just don't get them :haha:

amberjoy welcome to the group

bakeranm99 baby will be fine if your poorly. but a drink of honey and lemon should also be ok.

nico82 on the caffeine thing, i will put it out there. With my dd i never reduced my caffeine intake. I have always been someone who drinks loads of tea 5+ cups a day sometimes i did this with dd and she is perfectly fine. I have no idea about the herbal tea.

AnakeRose i know people who play sport and even horse ride during pregnancy you should be okay just don't over do it.

Hopethisyear hope blood test is back soon, sometimes doctors tests are not as sensitive as tests people have at home. let us know how you get on :hugs:

Kylarsmom you have to prove you pregnant by peeing on a stick for your doctor :dohh:

Kiss08 back pain is normal is ligaments and stuff starting to soften and stretch.
I would say it depends how confident you feel skiing, Maybe look up online?

We don't pay for medical care in uk it's all nhs done but you do seem to get a few less appointments because of this.

MaryP83 i have put you down for 9th for now let me know if i need to change it. welcome to the group.

MrsLQ i havent have much of a sex drive and from what i read about blood around sac it's safer for me not to dtd anyway.

11days until my scan and it can't come fast enough.

All new ladies should be on front page, let me know if anything needs changing.

Wow u lot can talk lol iv got 12 pages to catch up on!

Today my nausea is back with avengence and a bit of a spinny head! Boobs seem to have calmed down but im super tired!!

Cant wait til OH gets home at 2 so i can have a kip!

Hoping to go to the dr on monday to get the ball rolling and see about a dating scan!

Hope your all ok! X

Hey ladies!

The cheesecake in my fridge still makes me want to hurl :(

Gong to make doc appointment as I walk to work this afternoon, hope it goes better than my first, my old GP asked if I wanted to keep 'it' :dohh:

I am sooo bloated today! I feel huge!

I'm out, I just started bleeding incredibly heavily :cry:

Best of luck with all your pregnancies x

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((sugarpuff)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hopethisyear - I've also heard that doctors tests are nowhere near as sensitive as HPTs, hopefully the blood test will be a strong positive.

Kiss08 - I've had lower back pain since before my bfp, I think it's normal! It certainly normal for me as I feel everything in my lower back - ovulation pains and af cramps. Makes me wonder if I'll feel labour pains in my back too?

MrsLQ - My hubby is gagging too and I'm getting pretty frustrated tbh. Because we were having IVF we've not actually dtd in about 2 months (sorry if tmi) because the injections made me feel like poo, then we had to abstain and I've been too nervous since the embryo transfer! I'm thinking once I get to 5 weeks (tomorrow) we can start being intimate again.

MaryP83 - I'm a teacher too so I'm really happy with how the timing has worked out :happydance: with waiting lists etc it was just pure chance that we ended up doing our cycle during November/December. Will be nice to finish in July but not have to start mat leave for another 5 or 6 weeks!

Big hugs sugarpuff sorry hun xxx

I cancelled my private early scan and managed to get an NHS one tomorrow as my cramping is getting a little worse :( don't know if it's all in my head though :s please all keep your FX for me tomorrow :)

I told my manager (who is also one of my good friends) and she really wasn't as supportive as I'd have hoped!! She asked me to think through the situation & said I shouldn't have told my OH or my parents!!!! I don't know what to do I feel so hurt I thought she would have been supportive yet she's mentioning the A word!!!! Have any of you ever been in this position?! Xxx

sugar puff....I am so sorry for your loss...big hugs x

JLMC - Thats really harsh, I dont know the in's and out of your situation, but from a close friend....especially if you bought it up first.

AFM: Been to the doctors today and I have hed it confirmed I am pregnant. Should hear from the midwife with an appointment within the next 2 weeks. Doctor said I will be consultant lead, because of my pregnancy problems. Lets hope the next 2 weeks fly by : )

JLMC - that seems bang out of order to me? I'm not sure exactly what your situation is but I don't see why your manager would feel as if she can make a comment like that, whether she is a friend or not! Why would you not tell OH?! Confused...

Sugarpuff, I'm so very sorry! **hugs**

sugarpuff i am so sorry to hear that i would try and get down to epu at hospital if they have one :hugs:

babydevil1989 yes hard to keep up at times, but that's good means loads of ladies to check things against, if we are like this now can you imagine what we will be like near our big scan dates and stuff :haha:

Emmy1987 hope you get a nice doctor

JLMC glad you got a scan on nhs, just for warning they may not see much on scan, i was 5+2 by lmp and could on see baby sac, not even fetal pole or yolk sac yet. and your manager sounds a bit arsey i think she should have been more supportive. And why the hell would you not tell OH :dohh:

MrsLQ glad your appointment with doctor went well, hope MW appointment is here soon, i want to next 2 weeks or more accurately 11 days to fly. bit worried i didn't see a fetal pole or yolk sac in my early scan

Also do any of you ladies get your sickness after you eat? I feel fine mostly but not long after i eat i feel :sick:

Also do any of you ladies get your sickness after you eat? I feel fine mostly but not long after i eat i feel :sick:

Yes! This started for me yesterday (I'm 4 weeks today). I even felt sick after chicken noodle soup! Isn't that supposed to make you feel better? lol Happened with lunch and dinner yesterday - I thought I was making it up!

Yes! This started for me yesterday (I'm 4 weeks today). I even felt sick after chicken noodle soup! Isn't that supposed to make you feel better? lol Happened with lunch and dinner yesterday - I thought I was making it up!

Yes I keep thinking I'm imagining this :dohh:

sugarpuff :hugs: so sorry for your loss!

Here I am actually hoping I would get sick after eating, because other than a bit of tiredness and cramping, I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, and am often left wondering because most of the time I don't even feel pregnant at all! Feeling sick would at least reassure me a bit, though I suppose I should be grateful that I'm able to eat what ever and keep all my food down. Took another test this morning out of paranoia, the test line was brighter than the control line...yup, still pregnant! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->