*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't feel pregnant. I have some light cramping, which makes me worry it's not going to last. I'm not seeing my GP until next Tuesday.

Oh gosh so the morning sickness could still hit me full force :haha:
Yes I think loose is better than constipation, just have make sure we drink a lot of fluids. I am tired too but not too bad really, so far been lucky :coffee:

That was the first indicator that I might be pregnant before I got my +. I never get that way. It started on the 20th and I got my BFP on the 28th. I was nearly ready to go to the ER because it was so bad.

The only food item so far that I'm missing is my morning cup of coffee....I just can't stand the taste right now! :coffee:

Oh I'm with you! Missing my coffee but it started tasting funny before my BFP and that made me think I might be pregnant.

My new best friend is Green Tea with Lemon and Ginger :happydance:
I am thinking thats why I am not getting morning sickness, apparently ginger and green tea both help with this :coffee:

Stomach gurgling alot can hear it over my typing :rofl: trying to digest my lunch. Weird thing is I am craving fruit!

Thanks Mum2Micah, I am going to go this afternoon. Just feel totally bummed today and woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose which doesn't help anything either. Just feel :sad2:

I woke up with that too. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure everything is fine :)

I am thinking thats why I am not getting morning sickness, apparently ginger and green tea both help with this :coffee:

Stomach gurgling alot can hear it over my typing :rofl: trying to digest my lunch. Weird thing is I am craving fruit!

Be careful with green tea though, it has a lot of caffeine.

Need some advice!

I have a sinus infection, and I am extremely paranoid about losing this baby, actually my last chemical pregnancy occured at 4.1 weeks (which will be tomorrow.... :( ).

I have used nothing but home remedies, like hot water with lemon, honey, paprika, and apple cider vinegar for sore throat, baby chest rub (has no medical ingredients), steam treatments, sleeping propped up, and good ol fashioned rest. Will my baby be hurt by this sinus infection?!? Or is it the drugs that are bad?

On a side note, I am only 4 weeks and already feel nauseated, lightheaded, and not with it all day, I hope some of it is due to the sinus infection. What do you think?

Baby will b ok hun,I was sick with my little one my first pregnancy, I was just told if I got a fever to go get seen by a dr.

Need some advice!

I have a sinus infection, and I am extremely paranoid about losing this baby, actually my last chemical pregnancy occured at 4.1 weeks (which will be tomorrow.... :( ).

I have used nothing but home remedies, like hot water with lemon, honey, paprika, and apple cider vinegar for sore throat, baby chest rub (has no medical ingredients), steam treatments, sleeping propped up, and good ol fashioned rest. Will my baby be hurt by this sinus infection?!? Or is it the drugs that are bad?

On a side note, I am only 4 weeks and already feel nauseated, lightheaded, and not with it all day, I hope some of it is due to the sinus infection. What do you think?

A friend of mine who is also pregnant told me that your immune system lowers when you're pregnant and colds can be quite common. If it gets to be really bad (like you're getting yellow or green mucus) talk to your doctor, there may be something they can give you, but I wouldn't count on it. Mine told me Tylenol was all I could take unless it's something really serious like a fever. I have asthma and stopping my inhalers is not an option, so I only take it when I really need it. I think I'm getting a chest cold (lovely).

Oh no! Sometime told me it had no caffeine or hardly any :wacko:
Ok will be removing that from my list. What kind of herbal teas can I have? Does anyone know? Maybe I should just google it :hugs:

Oh no! Sometime told me it had no caffeine or hardly any :wacko:
Ok will be removing that from my list. What kind of herbal teas can I have? Does anyone know? Maybe I should just google it :hugs:
Green, white and black teas all have caffeine unfortunately.

Here's an article on green tea
https://www.highonhealth.org/how-much-caffeine-is-in-green-tea/

Found this one on herbal tea:
https://www.babycenter.ca/x536400/is-it-safe-to-drink-herbal-teas-during-pregnancy

If any of you ladies play sports, when are you planning to stop? I play Ringette (www.ringette.ca) and I'm hoping to keep playing for a bit. I decided to stop playing before our annual tournament at the end of Feb though just in case.

I went to the Dr. today, I told her I took 4 tests over the last couple of days and they came back positive. She had me do a urine test and she came back and said "I am embarrassed to say, but I tested it twice and both came back negative" NEGATIVE?!?!! She sent me for a blood test, but I won't get the results till tomorrow. I am so frustrated.

Hope- oh no how devastating!' I cant imagine! I hope they are wrong when do you get the blood test back!

Sorry just saw you said tomorrow.
GL

I called my dr today to get a referal to my OB ad they said I have to have take a test at their office first :( but can't get me until Monday? How lame it's not like it takes a whole appt space for me to go pee in a friggin cup.

Sorry just saw you said tomorrow.
GL

I called my dr today to get a referal to my OB ad they said I have to have take a test at their office first :( but can't get me until Monday? How lame it's not like it takes a whole appt space for me to go pee in a friggin cup.

Does it cost for you each time you go to the doctors? It does for us, think thats why they make us go so often a ploy to get more money I say :wacko:

I get the results tomorrow. What's really strange is I went home and tested again with a clearblue digital test like the one in my profile pic and it says positive.

They must have used a really crapy test hun, I tested unrine in my appointment today it was postive, but I also got a blood one and they called me to let me know it was positive, makes no sense there postive at home but negative at the dr .I hope they are wrong girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->