*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I love coming to work and catching up on all these posts!
I too dont feel that PG, other than slight nausea not even that noticeable, but my boobs hurt if they are touched slightly, and if im cold woooooowwwwwww my nipples ache sooooo bad and my boobs hurt really bad! :haha:

My first prenatal checkup is on Tuesday, not sure I will get an early scan, will get one when they send me for one. I have re-tested three times so far on different days and all as dark as ever. Really praying for a sticky bub.

Also been very emotional since lastnight, crying over little things :wacko:

And so it begins.... All consuming hunger.

I am sat in bed eating a bowl of cereal next to my sleeping bubba.. I've had 3 bags of monster munch today too.. I can't stand anything sweet but pickled/salty things I love today(I remember this happened last time with my daughter) :wacko:

I wonder If once I hit second tri it will change again .. hmm!

I am sat in bed eating a bowl of cereal next to my sleeping bubba.. I've had 3 bags of monster munch today too.. I can't stand anything sweet but pickled/salty things I love today(I remember this happened last time with my daughter) :wacko:

:haha: i remember that well, i was on a bag of haribo a day for most of my pregnancy :dohh:

I hoping that isn't case this time i felt slightly overweight before i got pregnant. only put on 3lbs with dd and hoping i don't put on much this time either

3lbs! I put on 3 1/2 stone ! :rofl: Thankfully I lost it all but I'm going to really try not to pile it on again :haha:

3lbs! I put on 3 1/2 stone ! :rofl: Thankfully I lost it all but I'm going to really try not to pile it on again :haha:

yes i put on 3lbs dd was 9lbs 12oz :haha:

i went straight back into pre preggo jeans. i only had maternity jeans in hospital bag to come home in and they were too big :rofl:

Oh my there are so many posts to read!

Dr.s office just called and Blood test came back POSITIVE!!!!!!

I asked what the levels were and wouldn't say, I also asked if I should test again to make sure they were going up (since I miscarried early in my last pregnancy) and she said no.

So I have an appointment with a OB/GYN for 1/10 made in December to help TTC, that has now been changed to a pre-Natal appointment on 1/17....YAY!! Keep your fingers crossed this sticks. I have lost absolutely all pregnancy symptoms today, so weird!!

Here is the link to my other post
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1653657-positive-positive-then-negative-2.html

nico82 only just seen your post, seems like you got a fair few symptoms flying around there :thumbup:

Hopethisyear glad your result came back positive from the doctor :happydance:

Im 5'7 and 140,I really dont want to get huge,I dont vomit at all.

jadesh101 welcome to the group do you have rough edd?

Aiden187 i didn't vomit at all with dd i don't know how i did it, i guessing she just put it all on instead of me :haha:

:haha: i remember that well, i was on a bag of haribo a day for most of my pregnancy :dohh:

I hoping that isn't case this time i felt slightly overweight before i got pregnant. only put on 3lbs with dd and hoping i don't put on much this time either

I'm really trying hard to eat healthy alternatives. Right now I'm craving orange juice and anything that's sweet hot (like sweet chilli sauce). I wanted a bag of potato chips today, so instead I got some baked cracker chips that were a third the calories and fat and were made with whole grains. I can't get enough veggies. I've gone through a whole stalk of celery, several peppers and tomatoes and I'm actually LOSING weight. Probably all the healthy eating, my doctor doesn't think it's a bad thing considering I'm overweight.

Why does AF always seem to come around so quick! But when your PG four weeks seems like forever :rofl:

jadesh101 welcome to the group do you have rough edd?

Aiden187 i didn't vomit at all with dd i don't know how i did it, i guessing she just put it all on instead of me :haha:

I put on alot and dont want to this time around but I eat like crap.

I agree nico82 we should have 10 periods in the time we are pregnant. if they were af's they would fly, pregnancy goes so slow :coffee:

I agree Aiden187 i don't want to put too much on

I agree nico82 we should have 10 periods in the time we are pregnant. if they were af's they would fly, pregnancy goes so slow :coffee:

I agree Aiden187 i don't want to put too much on

I can't put on too much weight because I have a bad back with spondylolisthesis in my L4/L5 with a bulging disc.

This is our first time of being pregnant. I don't know what I was expecting but I don't feel pregnant at all, I think internal terror that something is going to go wrong is taking over :( Do any of you guy feel pregnant? When does reality actually set in?

This is our first time of being pregnant. I don't know what I was expecting but I don't feel pregnant at all, I think internal terror that something is going to go wrong is taking over :( Do any of you guy feel pregnant? When does reality actually set in?

I don't feel pregnant. I don't think it truly sets in until either the 12 week scan or when you start to feel movement. Even with symptoms it doesn't seem real

Thank you for your reply. I can't wait to get back to work next week. I am counting every second at the moment. I need to get busy may drive myself slightly insane otherwise :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->