*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

This is our first time of being pregnant. I don't know what I was expecting but I don't feel pregnant at all, I think internal terror that something is going to go wrong is taking over :( Do any of you guy feel pregnant? When does reality actually set in?

I feel the same way. I think I'll start really feeling pregnant when I'm out of the first trimester and start telling people I'm pregnant! Right now, I feel like there's an elephant in the room that only I see (a Snuffleupagus, as my DH would say). I have this big news (that sometimes I don't even believe) that I can't tell anyone! I also have very few symptoms, mostly just things that worry me anyways...:dohh:

My boobs hurt sp bad and I get dizzy, my head hurts all day long snd for some strange reason I have milk.

This is our first time of being pregnant. I don't know what I was expecting but I don't feel pregnant at all, I think internal terror that something is going to go wrong is taking over :( Do any of you guy feel pregnant? When does reality actually set in?

I don't feel pregnant. I don't think it truly sets in until either the 12 week scan or when you start to feel movement. Even with symptoms it doesn't seem real

I feel like I have a knot in my stomach all of the time which makes it hard to sleep on my side (this is why I think I may be further along than 5+1). I'm exhausted, my stomach has been queasy and my boobs are killing me. My mom didn't even start getting symptoms till she was 3 months (when she found out) so I guess everyone is different.

MaryP83 i am off uni at the moment so that makes time go so much slower :wacko:

I just got hungry and are 2 half size chocolate bars and 2 pieces of fruit. Does the fruit make the choc ok :haha:

AnakeRose i have been looking dh likes none of the ones i like

So has anyone started looking at names yet?

I have a girls name picked but not a boys name yet :haha:
And yes I will be finding out the sex when I can, but my partner doesnt want too, so going be hard secret to keep especially when that pretty much makes it so easy to go shop for beautiful clothes :baby::rofl: will have to hide any clothes I buy from him :haha:

:haha: nico82 my dh wanted for find out for dd but i didn't, so we found out for him. However this time we are not finding out this time as i don't want to so i get my way

So has anyone started looking at names yet?

I have a girls name picked but not a boys name yet :haha:
And yes I will be finding out the sex when I can, but my partner doesnt want too, so going be hard secret to keep especially when that pretty much makes it so easy to go shop for beautiful clothes :baby::rofl: will have to hide any clothes I buy from him :haha:

Yeah we both want to find out. I have way more girls names picked out than boys. I had a dream two nights after I found out and I saw a little girl that looked like me when i was that age.

Im hoping for a baby girl, time seems so slow i count the days to find out the sex of our second child.

I literally am eating every 3-4 hrs. I have just had 4 ryvita crackers, with proper butter, cheese, cucumber and carrots and I am still hungry :/

I have started thinking about names. Aurora or Adelaide for a girl and Dexter or Castiel for a boy... These are just ideas not Definate...

I want a daughter too :haha: but think with a son my heart will melt either ways. Just is easier buying girls clothes as they are so much cuter and so much more variety :shrug:
I will be so excited to find out :rofl: wont be able to sleep the night before. When can you find out the sex???

I want a more unusual name this time but dh doesn't like them :dohh:

I want a daughter too :haha: but think with a son my heart will melt either ways. Just is easier buying girls clothes as they are so much cuter and so much more variety :shrug:
I will be so excited to find out :rofl: wont be able to sleep the night before. When can you find out the sex???

Some people say 14. Over in the uk you can get early sexing scan at 16 weeks but normally have to pay. Over here at the 20week scan they normally ask if you want to know

Nico normally about 20 weeks : )

14-17 weeks rings a bell, but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->