*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

112 days until I find out the sex of my baby, :)

140 days is the first 5 months give our take, im 5 weeks so I took that away, leaving me at 113 days until I find out the sex of my baby.

140 days is the first 5 months give our take, im 5 weeks so I took that away, leaving me at 113 days until I find out the sex of my baby.

that doesn't sound to bad then so we will soon be withing the double digits to half way :wohoo:

By my dates, it's like 102 exactly for me to reach 20 weeks, if i do it by weeks not months. So only 3 days until double digits to half way :haha:

Awesome girl, im so excited yet nervous, 112 for me to be half way.

Some months are longer than others acording to my calender , and im 4 weeks and 5 days, so like 108,buy yup im about 5 days behind you, why ?

3lbs! I put on 3 1/2 stone ! :rofl: Thankfully I lost it all but I'm going to really try not to pile it on again :haha:

Wow exactly the same for me plutos same gain, same I lost it all! It was blimmin hard tho :wacko: and didn't lose til ds was 2 ha!

I literally am eating every 3-4 hrs. I have just had 4 ryvita crackers, with proper butter, cheese, cucumber and carrots and I am still hungry :/

I have started thinking about names. Aurora or Adelaide for a girl and Dexter or Castiel for a boy... These are just ideas not Definate...

Hmmm ur giving me ideas hehe I especially like adelaide and dexter

My sons name is Jonathan Aiden, if this one is a boy were thining zayden kyler , and girl were thinking jaidley victoria, or ryleigh Addison.

I literally am eating every 3-4 hrs. I have just had 4 ryvita crackers, with proper butter, cheese, cucumber and carrots and I am still hungry :/

I have started thinking about names. Aurora or Adelaide for a girl and Dexter or Castiel for a boy... These are just ideas not Definate...

Hmmm ur giving me ideas hehe I especially like adelaide and dexter

For girls I have Elizabeth, Julianne, Katherine, Katrina, Lauren, Megan with Oksana or Oksenka as the middle name in honour of DH grandma
For boys I have Alexander, Andrew, Evan, Logan, Linden, Gavin, Tanner

hello ladies can i join u :)
3 days ago i got my bfp and currently m feeling fine just little craming,tired,sore nips and insomnia.
we have been trying for 1 and half year for our 1st one so we r very happy that finally we did it :happydance:

Mummytochloe can u put me down to 11 sep plz :)

Hey ladies. Any suggestions on how to tell parebts that wouldnt be too excited about it?!?

Big hugs sugarpuff sorry hun xxx

I cancelled my private early scan and managed to get an NHS one tomorrow as my cramping is getting a little worse :( don't know if it's all in my head though :s please all keep your FX for me tomorrow :)

I told my manager (who is also one of my good friends) and she really wasn't as supportive as I'd have hoped!! She asked me to think through the situation & said I shouldn't have told my OH or my parents!!!! I don't know what to do I feel so hurt I thought she would have been supportive yet she's mentioning the A word!!!! Have any of you ever been in this position?! Xxx

Just my opinion but meow.. Is she jealous? Angry? Sounds like something's got up her nose...!!! Unless she's entirely clueless!

I'm not sure hun she's very career driven whereas I want to start my family.. I've told her this but she thinks I'm too young.. I'll be 23 at the end of jan & engaged to my fiancé (& been with him 7.5years!!) I just don't know what the problem is?! I had a chat with her today though & she seemed as though she was starting to 'accept' it, so to speak. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->