*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I haven't been feeling anything today, cept not hungry, so I caved and peed on a stick to be SURE its still there and I didn't imagine it, the line came out as dark as the test line lol couldn't even tell em apart

When I had my scan they told me my right ovary was the one who shot out an egg and that I would have some pains or cramps on that one side and it was normal.

I haven't been feeling anything today, cept not hungry, so I caved and peed on a stick to be SURE its still there and I didn't imagine it, the line came out as dark as the test line lol couldn't even tell em apart

all i have left is the ICs, and those lines are actually more faint than the control now (but i think its because i can only build up 1 hour worth of pee before i can't hold it in anymore).... but when i still had the FRERs and the CBs they were 100x darker than the controls so im not too worried with the IC lightness as long as the line is there!

all i have left is the ICs, and those lines are actually more faint than the control now (but i think its because i can only build up 1 hour worth of pee before i can't hold it in anymore).... but when i still had the FRERs and the CBs they were 100x darker than the controls so im not too worried with the IC lightness as long as the line is there!

yeah I am going to get blood work done this week to be sure the numbers are doubling

Meet my little buggaboo :baby:
Measuring exactly on scale with a heartbeat of 146bpm, it was amazing she said everything was perfect. I was amazed at how much I could actually see on the ultrasound :happydance:

Attachments

• Bubba.jpg
    Bubba.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 20
Measuring exactly on scale with a heartbeat of 146bpm, it was amazing she said everything was perfect. I was amazed at how much I could actually see on the ultrasound :happydance:

congrats nico! so exciting!

I feel like my tummy is really poking out already! Am I gaining too much weight or is it normal?

Very cool :)

Is anyone else having difficulty getting enough water? I just don't want to drink it because it makes my stomach hurt :( Adding flavour doesn't seem to help.

I posted this over in 1st trimester but didn't get too much of a response:
So, basically I convinced myself that I was having an ectopic pregnancy bc I had some searing pain on my right side and went to the ER. I told them about the pain and that I was 5 weeks 6 days. They did urine, beta, and both stomach and vaginal ultrasound( pic attached). I may or may not have mentioned the brown spotting I had 2 weeks ago when I wiped after a bm.(sorry tmi) my beta is 17,995 and I'm measuring at 6 weeks 2 days (?) but when they discharged me they diagnosed me with a "threatened miscarriage". I have no idea what to think about that. I'm trying not to worry but I've already had a mc and besides the one time I wiped and there was light brown tinged cm I've had no bleeding. Anyone go on to full term with the same diagnosis? My sister said they have to give you this information if there has been any bleeding, I guess for liability reasons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
So, basically I convinced myself that I was having an ectopic pregnancy bc I had some searing pain on my right side and went to the ER. I told them about the pain and that I was 5 weeks 6 days. They did urine, beta, and both stomach and vaginal ultrasound( pic attached). I may or may not have mentioned the brown spotting I had 2 weeks ago when I wiped after a bm.(sorry tmi) my beta is 17,995 and I'm measuring at 6 weeks 2 days (?) but when they discharged me they diagnosed me with a "threatened miscarriage". I have no idea what to think about that. I'm trying not to worry but I've already had a mc and besides the one time I wiped and there was light brown tinged cm I've had no bleeding. Anyone go on to full term with the same diagnosis? My sister said they have to give you this information if there has been any bleeding, I guess for liability reasons.

Hey there. Glad everything is okay but that sounds nerve-wracking. My guess is that the ER needed a diagnosis (for insurance purposes or some other techinicality) in order to treat you. Any bleeding/cramping in pregnancy can be called a "threatened miscarriage" but most do not end in miscarriage. Your bean is measuring ahead which seems to suggest he/she is growing well. Sounds like good news to me! Glad you got to see your bean!!

Very cool :)

Is anyone else having difficulty getting enough water? I just don't want to drink it because it makes my stomach hurt :( Adding flavour doesn't seem to help.

Try drinking vitamin water, do you have that there? Its flavored a little more too and can get ones with zero sugar. Interesting enough think I was in the same boat, as I was nausea all the time with vomiting and as soon as I introduced flavored/vitamin water to my diet my nausea completely went away. It was a miracle really :happydance:

So exciting, congrats on a beautiful little baby!

I agree with all Kiss said. Anytime there is bleeding it is diagnosed as a threatened miscarriage. Scary name for something that can be so benign! All looks great though :)

AFM ladies I have a scan tomorrow and am so nervous! Praying that my little one is growing and her/his little heart is beating away!

Have my scan tomorrow morning, super nervous and excited at the same time, wish me luck!

Please add me as a friend and to the Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/becacdavies

My daughter's being so cute this morning! She gave me some of the raisins that she was having with her breakfast and made me eat them saying, "For baba!" She also wasn't happy until I went to the kitchen and got myself a glass of milk because she noticed that I was so busy sorting her out that I hadn't had a drink yet! Once all that was over she climbed up on to me for a cuddle, snuggled into me and said, "I happy!" before giving me a big hug! Made my day that has! I have a feeling she's going to be a great big sister and be as hands on helping as a not quite 2 year old can be!

Also, can hardly believe that I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow!:happydance:

Beca :wave:

Sad to announce another September angel :( gone too soon at 5 weeks. We have no words. Xx

i got the same paper when i went to the er and they said the same thing but before the dr came in he told me it is going to say that and not to worry that its not what is going on with me and that everything looks fine and everything has been fine ever since then so i wouldn't worry to much and they also did another blood level and they went up 5000 in one day so i wouldn't worry to much

so i haven't been on here for a little bit i have been busy with school and sleeping lol i'm always tired

to those that have lost i'm so sorry and stay hopeful for next month

but on my side i am suppose to have a scan this week to see if the little one is growing away and i'm hoping that we might be able to see a heart beat that would be exciting and also my HCG levels went up 5000 in 1 day so that seems to be really good hoping for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->