*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I just woke up, god I am such a lazy this pregnancy I slept till 12:30pm. My last one i was awake at 8 am every day. Good sign?

lynnikins i added you as a friend so i can add you to the group

kassiaethne if you need sleep you need sleep, listen to your body. apparently that is also the reason we get cravings. we crave the food group our body needs

All throughout my pregnancy with my daughter I craved a big fat rare steak, turned out my iron was low!

Tonight I'm craving ribs and sandwiches :rofl: Not so sure what that means!

Yeah thats what I told my husband this weekend cuz if I sleep to late he comes in to wake me up. And i was all hey this time, if I need to do whatever I'm doing it,not listening to anyone but my body this time.

Cherie Jennifer Narlea Lewis-Quinn (if you research that on FB) you will fid me : )

My tiredness has been at 11 today, shattered all day. I have liteu been in bed or lay on the sofa... Shocking!! My hubby and kids have been off because of the weather. Think they will all be back in tomorrow though. I should be back at college. I am so behind it is ridiculous!!

MRSLQ that was an easy one to find on FB :D

and i was craving custard and peanut butter yesterday (not together) but still don't know what either of them say

I've been craving peanut butter all week so I finally bought a jar yesterday so I could have some on toast this morning, after all that excitement it was actually disappointing when I had it! :(

my male co-worker asked me today if i'm pregnant... apparently i had a giant bump after eating lunch and didn't realize i was doing the "nurturing mother" walk with my hand on my belly... i said no and played it off like i was upset that he thought i was fat HAHA

I just woke up, god I am such a lazy this pregnancy I slept till 12:30pm. My last one i was awake at 8 am every day. Good sign?

I went back to bed after my husband left for work and slept till nearly 11:30am.

For those who have been pregnant before, what does round ligament pain feel like? I have this dull ache on my lower right side and it's kinda bothering me. It's in that same general area as appendix so I really hope that's not it!

BrandysBabies I am sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Scholesy I hope your scan goes well, keep us updated :flower:

Good luck to everyone else who has scans coming up, hope all goes well :flower:

Hope all you ladies are well? I am loving the snow, nice being snowed in :haha: I didn't sleep well last night, felt sick all night. I managed to drift off at 10am, didn't wake up till 3pm :blush: such a lazy pregnant lady I am :haha:

i will pm you my email to find me on facebook and i have too add you because it's private that's the good thing only certain people can add people too, so we know who is there

Great! Can you add me as well? :) or email me you name/email on fb so I can add?

im just wondering if anybody knows, my "cramps" (if thats what they are) are primarily one sided (a few inches below my belly button, but a little bit to the right (maybe like an inch, an inch and a half right of center... is this normal? got myself all paranoid now

im just wondering if anybody knows, my "cramps" (if thats what they are) are primarily one sided (a few inches below my belly button, but a little bit to the right (maybe like an inch, an inch and a half right of center... is this normal? got myself all paranoid now

I'm having exactly the same cramps. They come and go so I'm thinking they're just ligament pain, but it makes me wonder what else it could be.

My pulling cramps have been mostly on my left side but there are certainly some on my right as well.

the next 18 days are going to take FOREVER! I get my first scan on Feb 8. Can't wait to see my little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->