*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

So do we have a facebook group? I've been in one for both of my pregnancies (made the last one) and it's really nice :) We had it private, because a lot of the girls weren't "out" yet to the world.

Just curious?

I wish you all a happy an healthy 9 mths. We have had a loss. Hopeful for next month.

So sorry for your loss Brandy :hugs:

LOL I think theres a club for this. I know I am in it.

Me too!! I'm crazy with symptoms - want 'em when I don't have "em and hate 'em when I do:wacko:

Not great news at our second scan but not disastrous either. They could just about pick up the flicker of a heartbeat but it hasn't grown as much as it should in a week and is still measuring small for 7 weeks. My heart was absolutely pounding so I'm worried that's what they were picking up and mistaking for a foetal heartbeat - is that possible? Got to go back for another scan next Monday; "guarded optimism" was the term the consultant used :nope:

The heartbeat is something positive I guess, but slow growth usually means not viable :cry: He didn't give me the measurements this time, just said it was small. Didn't even get a picture, they didn't offer one and I didn't stop to ask, just wanted to get out of there before I cried... Just gonna prepare for the worst now and hope for good news on Monday.

That sounds confusing! Hoping you get some positive and reassuring news on Monday!

As for you ladies talking about Eggo's....oh man, I think I need one of those right now! I grew up eating them and haven't thought about them in years!

I never though of it but i started one. How can i add people who are not on my Facebook friends?

MTC I think they mean Eggo waffles. They're store bought premade waffles you just throw into the toaster.

Yay! 8 weeks today!!

omg, waffles. want

anybody else fancy different food from minute to minute it seems? the edge between want and ugh it makes me feel is sick is very close though. :wacko:

Ok so I am starting to lose it. I almost forgot that I have my prenatal physical today!! I am so glad that my dad is home today cause I am sure my 3yr old would not want to watch me have a papp.

I never though of it but i started one. How can i add people who are not on my Facebook friends?

When I did the one for the last pregnancy, I had to add everyone as friends to add them to the group, but after they were in the group, you could unfriend. :thumbup:

Well i have started on so if anyone wnats me to add them on Facebook so i can add them let me know :D

So do we have a facebook group? I've been in one for both of my pregnancies (made the last one) and it's really nice :) We had it private, because a lot of the girls weren't "out" yet to the world.

Just curious?

Great idea! And it would be completely private? I'm not announcing til 12 weeks I think :)

HaileysMommy1 i have done one it is compleltly private. It doesn't show up on anyone's walls unless you are friends with them and they are in the group. So for normal friends they see nothing

i will pm you my email to find me on facebook and i have too add you because it's private that's the good thing only certain people can add people too, so we know who is there

You will need to add her as a friend, and then she can invite to group :)

i will be 6+5 at my first appt this coming friday, should i press to have an u/s?

My first appt is Wednesday. I'll be 6+5 and I'm getting an u/s. I'm just impatient!

ME TOO!!!! though im looking at it from the reverse side, rather than dwelling on how incredibly slowly time is passing and how many eons it seems between now and friday, i'm focusing on the fact that 21 days have already passed since I got my BFP, and I survived this 3 weeks of waiting, a few days is practically nothing..

im telling myself this, but its not REALLY working HAHA

in other positive news, i haven't had to deal with a period in 46 days and its really quite amazing =D

I found a website that shows what you can see week to week during the first trimester on an ultrasound. https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

robynsnest :wave: welcome to the group. Not long to wait until the 11th i'm sure it will fly. 8 weeks 5 days should be a really good time to have a scan and see more that just a complete blob like you do at 6 weeks

That's what the doctor said, and I do hope it flies by but I find myself getting impatient. lol.

My 7 week ultra sound is in 8 days. I'm getting so anxious. Most of my symptoms have subsided! Making me nervous. I wish it would hurry up and get here already!

under25ttc don't worry about reduced symptoms it's common for them to slow down as you get further into the first tri, hope all is well at scan :D

ive got facebook groups for my older 2 kids but not the youngest one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->