• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 Parenting Thread*~*~*

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Thought I would start this early, as while i hope it doesn't happen, I know now a lot of us are reaching the 3rd tri there maybe babies that decided they can not wait until 37+ weeks to be born. However after sharing our pregnancies together it will still be nice to see how everyone's baby's are doing no matter when they are born

Babies from September Sweetpeas 2013

May
11th louise1302 ~ Seren Grace Born - still born :angel:

August
7th Nico28 ~ Mila Ashburner, 6lbs 3oz :pink:
23rd Squiggy ~ 6:22am :blue:
27th MummytoChloe - Maddison, Born 1:42 pm, 9 lbs 12 oz :pink:
31st missangie ~ Paisley Mae, Born approx 1.00 pm , 8 lb 11 oz :pink:
31st Atlmommy37 ~ Greyson, Born 11:11 pm, 7 lbs 6 oz :blue:

September
6thChimpette ~ Dalton Cruz Nasili Born 8:05 pm, 10 lbs 2 oz, 58.5cm :blue:
7th Guppy051708 ~ Lilah Victoria Born 2:49 am, 7 lbs 4 oz, 20 inches :pink:
8th 8th EstelSeren ~ Annest Ceridwen Born 8:25 am, 7 lbs 9 oz :pink:
8th AnakeRose ~ Evan Michael Born 9:12 am, 9 lbs 1 oz :blue:
10th Melissa_M ~ Nora 7 lbs 13 oz, 22.5 inches :pink:

Yay! Glad to have this thread. I got my first BH yesterday, I guess my body is officially practicing for the real deal!

I wonder which babies are going to decide they can't wait and come early, and who's will keep them waiting and make them go over

joining :flower: due 14/15th, have the 9th in my head! fingers crossed. dd1 was 10days late tho

I'm think 10th simply becuase. DD was due 6th oct arrived on 10. this baby is due the 6th so wondering if it will do the same. 15th aug would be nice as its my dh's birthday :haha:

Im really unsure of what to expect...if she is like her eldest brother she will be fashionably late :roll: (he was almost two weeks "overdue"). If she is more like her other brother, she will be in a hurry (he was about two weeks early). One thing is true is that my babys like to keep me guessing! Not sure about having a late one or an early one but im fairly confident if i have another spontanious vaginal birth that she will be a weekend baby- just like her brothers and her angel sibling.

I am hoping she is on time or late! Due the 16th, but I signed up for a pretty important 3 day course Sept 4,5,6 :p

I just hope she hangs on until I'm at least 38+2. My insurance changes sept 1 and its a big difference between having her in August vs. Sept. I also don't want her to be born ON her due date (Friday the 13th) or two days before (9/11). Oh, and DH's best friend gets married 9/14 so it'd be nice if she'd be here by then too! I'm demanding!! Haha. I'm kinda hoping for sept 7th.

am hoping I won't be one of the first ones to pop, I'm due sept 26th so that would be scary!

Not too long until we will all be over here for good :D

Joining the group :rofl: come on babies lol who will be first

I can't wait to start reading the front page of baby's names weights and gender not long at all!

Oh and of course seeing lots of cute newborn pics and reading birth stories :D

I'd like to be first bit it wont happen lol. I was being nosy in chloe's red book and i works back from here birth weight, and if i followed the line backwards at 34weeks she would have measured over 6lbs, i know i cant be sure she didn't put on the weight right at the end but still this baby could be 6lbs already :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->