• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 Parenting Thread*~*~*

joining :flower: due 14/15th, have the 9th in my head! fingers crossed. dd1 was 10days late tho

I'm supposedly due September 11th, but September 9th is the date I keep invisioning also!
At this point, I'd really rather baby come a few days early than a few days late. It's disappointing to have come across a thread today saying that first time babies come late.

I'm 35 years old and this is first baby. Currently 33w. Body is suffering at this point physically. I just can't wait to get these next 7 weeks over with. I'm feeling very impatient to meet baby!

Funny enough, as uncomfortable as my body is - I can't wait to get to the point where I can start trying again for my little girl!
I was an only child and I have my hopes set on 3 children. I really pray I'm blessed with twins for my second pregnancy so that I only have to be pregnant twice. Then I can be sterilized and have my family. I'll be happy.

due the 10th, hoping it arrives before the 16th ( MIL's bd )

Hi!! Due 1st kinda hoping if I have a vbac I go over a few days so I have a whole extra year before he starts school but if I have a section he will be an august bubba! X

joining :) Cant believe we will soon be holding our sweet little babes!!!

Joining!
I keep thinking he will come on my initial due date, the 23rd. Which is two days before my "proper' due date. Little monkey cant arrive before the 21st though as my mum gets back from her 2 1/2 month trip to usa on 20th and id really like her there! (Hope you are listening baby! )

I'm getting scared. I feel like a big baby myself really. This is my first and I'm starting to really think about delivering and it scares me senseless!

Anyone have anything comforting to offer about going through delivery?

Birth isn't always fun. or pretty. and somtimes it doesn't go the way you plan (and sometimes it does!!!) but you will get through it :D Just make sure you educate yourself, have a good emotional AND physical support team, a truly trustworth care provider, and maybe consider a doula and you'll do fine. Just take it one contraction at a time. One minute at a time. No matter how it turns out, you will be healthy and have a healthy baby in the end. Dont be afraid to ask for whatever it is that you need (physical support, food, drink, shower/bath, epidural, emotional support, just do whatever it is that you feel you need to do to get through it and you will :) )

Squiggy bigger babies can sometimes make it slightly easier actually, I had a 9lbs 12 oz baby and my birth was wonderful, calm relaxed, birthing pool just gas and air. Just trust your body.

And I would quite like it if my baby arrived pretty soon after 37 weeks but i dont think it will happen

mummytochloe, it looks like we may only be a few days to a week apart. When is your due? They tell me mine is Sept. 11. I'd be happier if he came at least a week and a half earlier. I'd sooner he come earlier than later than his due date.

I was reading a thread saying that first babies are always late. With how I feel lately (was up most of last night in discomfort) I can't imagine being pregnant longer than due. August is going to be a very long month! :cry:

I'll be 34w tomorrow! Yay for 8.5 months!! YAY for only a month to go!! Please don't make me wait baby!!!

I hope mine comes shortly after 37 weeks...mostly because i just want to get the pain done and over with and not live in anxiety over the birth for that 5 week window. :lol:

Im really not sure what to expect this time at all, as far as timing goes.

Squiggy I'm due on the 6th based of scan date, but i think my date of the 2nd maybe more accurate. As i was a whole week ahead at 22 weeks based on their date but only 3 days ahead based on my date.

I don't think you can say 1st are more or less likely to come early/late, i think pregnancy/birth is different for everyone

I get the feeling mine will be early, or like 2 weeks late! I don't see her making a reasonable entrance into the world :p Of course I hope so, but it's very difficult to say. My due date is Sept 16

I think mine will be fashionably late. No signs of anything happening, or even anywhere near happening. Just lots of baby movements, no pains, only a little in hips if sit down for too long, but other than that I feel fit as anything.

So think I have one very comfortable baby who isnt in a hurry in the slightest.

My due date is 21st sept but the longest I've gone with my previous pregnancies is 37 weeks, so I think this one will arrive around the first week in September! Anything after 37 weeks is fine with me. I tend to cook bigger babies and pop them out early!

nico, thank goodness I feel the opposite... or maybe I just want to feel the opposite. Baby's very active some days and not so much others. But I think he's in position already. And some days I swear he's trying to break out! I just hope that means he'll come a little early. I'm feeling so impatient - not just to get pregnancy over but I'm so ready to meet my little guy!

both my girls have came early both by 3 days, my eldest contractions came thick and fast with no let up at all, i got to the hospital and was 8cm got to my room and gave birth, i used G&A but i never uttered a sound i was so relaxed and calm and new to just take it as it came. my Youngest well contractions came and gradually got more intense i got to the hospital at 5cm and bounced on the birthday ball untilli needed to push got on the the bed and my waters broke, then the pain was so over powering i couldnt help but yell out, i gave borth with out anything, turned out my little girl was back to back and thats why it felt like some 30st person was stomping on my back.

I do hope this wee one comes early aswell, altho he/she is breech at the minute so fingers crossed the little monkey turns for my 35wk scan :/

Nico28 Had her baby on 7th August, Well done hunni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->