September Testers~Come join in!~ 279 testers, 56 BFP!

Hoping cycle goes back to normal after Soy so sept 3rd for me! xoxo

Heloo :D I'll be testing on the 4th of September :D Wedding anniversary end of August so would be lovely to have a BFP just after it :D

That would be awesome if your got your :bfp: for your anniversary. That is what I was hoping for last month but it did not happen.

Put me down for... umm... around Sept 14th I guess, very irregular cycles!! That's my oldest nephews 2nd bday and would be lovely to have my own bundle of joy to add to the ever growing family. Fingers crossed tightly for everyone!!!

Oh I soooo hope I'll be testing in September!! Ovulation is nowhere in sight for this cycle (currently cd48) so I'm wishing that AF would hurry up and get here so I can start a new cycle - one that I'll ovulate in!! My 30th bday is Sept 28 so that would be an amazing present!! :cloud9: So no testing date for me yet, but I will let you know!!

Good luck ladies!! :dust:

Lisa, I will put you under the unknown and then you can just let me know. Good luck and hopefully you O soon. :D

Lisa, I will put you under the unknown and then you can just let me know. Good luck and hopefully you O soon. :D

Perfect, thanks!! Another month under "unknown" - I better get to actually test this time! :haha:

Hopefully you will. :D Are you doing anything extra to try and bring on the O?

Add me in for the 1st of August! If the :witch: don't get me first! Sometimes she is early. Baby Dust to everyone!

Hopefully you will. :D Are you doing anything extra to try and bring on the O?

No, I'm afraid to mess up my cycles any more than they already are, so I'm just waiting it out. :dohh: I went to the dr at the end of June and she told me to temp for 3 months and come back in September. My charts (there better be more than one, haha) will most likely show I'm not ovulating. So, I guess Clomid or other such meds may be in my future. :shrug: On a positive note, I feel kinda chill about my cycles until then, kind of like I'm just waiting to make the big move at that appointment.

I should be the 1st (ish) :) my birthday on the 10th ... that'd be great and would make my birthday .. no make my year :thumbup:

I should be the 1st (ish) :) my birthday on the 10th ... that'd be great and would make my birthday .. no make my year :thumbup:

Yay for September birthdays! I would give up any other birthday present to get my :bfp:

I'll be testing on Sept. 11th. (Who am I kidding, I'll probably test five times before that, but that's when I expect AF.)

I'll jump on board! I am on CD6 now and taking Clomid 50mg days 5-9. I should O on CD16 which is Aug.20 and that would put me to test on Sept 3rd I believe.

Alright...I have updated the list. Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->