September Testers~Come join in!~ 279 testers, 56 BFP!

Loving the start of fertile cm!! :happydance: Watch out DH!!!

I am feeling so incredibly positive and excited for this cycle, FC this is the last one!

I am starting to feel good about this month also. Hopefully I will get that sticky bean.

Bring it!! Lots of baby dust to you hun! :dust:

Come on ladies!! I want a friend with me under "unknown"!! :haha:

Sept 7th is what FF is saying - but I will probably start on the first because I am a POAS addict!

hello ladies... plz add me here.. im curently on cd 5...so will be testing on september 5th (if the witch doesn't drop by to say hello)... its my 2nd wedding anniversary in september 26,, so i cant think of a better gift for me n Dh... fingers crossed ladies :)

how all u ladies doin? is it just me or is this month lasting FOREVER??!!!! roll on september!!!

Can I join? I don't have a date yet but I am deffo out for august as I didn't ovulate :( I will update you with a date as soon as I know x

You sure can. I will add your name. Just let me know and I will switch it. Hopefully this round of Clomid with have you ovulating.

Thankyou, I hope so, I see your on clomid too, what mg are you on and what days? What cd are you? Sorry for all the questions! Lol

I am taking 50mg on CD 5-9. I am on CD 5 right now. No worries about the question. I am pretty much an open book and nothing is really TMI for me. LOL

lol thanks I'm the same, I am on day 2 of 7 of provera, once af comes I will be taking clomid 100mg this time, this will be my second round, I hope we will be lucky and get our bfp's! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->