September Testers~Come join in!~ 279 testers, 56 BFP!

Can I join? I don't have a date yet but I am deffo out for august as I didn't ovulate :( I will update you with a date as soon as I know x

Yay!! I've been wishing for a friend with me under "TBD"!! :happydance:

Can you add me? I have no idea of the date as I didn't Ov this cycle, but fingers crossed I will soon and be testing in Sept!

Can I join? I don't have a date yet but I am deffo out for august as I didn't ovulate :( I will update you with a date as soon as I know x

I didn't either! Hopefully September is a better month for us! :thumbup:

I'm in on September 1st unless AF shows up first. I'm hoping and crossing my fingers I can be patient to wait that long! That is if DH decides to show up for BDing...could be waiting another month! :growlmad: but thats a whole other story...

I didn't either! Hopefully September is a better month for us! :thumbup:

Yeah, screw August and it's anovulatory cycle. Onto September!! :winkwink:

Who needs August anyways :p Bring on September so we can conceive some June babies!

hehe hopefully its a lucky month for us girls!! and I'm glad I am not up there under to be determined on my own aswell!

Can u please add me to the list? I think I should O around 1st week of September, so I think I will test on September 12th. Thanks for adding me & fx'd for all of us! :dance::dust:

Chart is updated! Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone!

Hey i would love to join :)

Hopefully this is it for us..sending lots of babydust your way and my way girls xx

got a long way to wait - hopefully testing somewhere(if not early) around 15th xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->