September Testers~Come join in!~ 279 testers, 56 BFP!

Congrats cdj1!! I got mine yesterday too! How many dpo are you?

Congrats to you! I am 11DPO today, found out yesterday but I did have a BFP at 7DPO believe it or not on a CB Plus but couldn't believe it could be so early!
How about you???

That's great, I didn't get any sort of line until yesterday at 11dpo! I'm 12dpo now!
you're so lucky to have yours show up so early! I thought I was out for sure!

I have no symptoms!!!! I am still in shock!

Another disappointing month for me. Congrats to all 52BFPs. Seems like everyone got a BFP but me. At this rate, I will be the only one left in the TWW section. Taking a well needed break from TTC after one year of trying. A happy and healthy 9mths to all who got lucky this month.

Another disappointing month for me. Congrats to all 52BFPs. Seems like everyone got a BFP but me. At this rate, I will be the only one left in the TWW section. Taking a well needed break from TTC after one year of trying. A happy and healthy 9mths to all who got lucky this month.

:hugs: I know how you feel. I am sooooo frustrated because I'm stuck in limbo. I've had 15+ BFNs this month and AF isn't even showing up. And DH just told me that we're going back to NTNP or maybe even WTT after this cycle is over. :cry:

:hugs: I know how you feel. I am sooooo frustrated because I'm stuck in limbo. I've had 15+ BFNs this month and AF isn't even showing up. And DH just told me that we're going back to NTNP or maybe even WTT after this cycle is over. :cry:

Hey I'm sorry for the silly question but I've seen people's signatures showing gail predicting genders. Where are you getting the predictions from? Oh and my husband and I got together in 2004 and married in 2008 too. So hopefully whenever I get pregnant you will or vice versa. :hugs:

Just wanted to pop in and say a big congratulations to all the bfps this month! My tests are up for deliberation at this point so I don't have any updates but I love to see all the happy news!!

I updated with the BFPs! Congrats to the three new ones!

Hugs to everyone who got the evil witch. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you all.

I am still waiting for the witch. I took my last provera pill on Sunday (five days ago). So it is just a waiting game now. Ugh....I just want this cycle to be over with.

Hey I'm sorry for the silly question but I've seen people's signatures showing gail predicting genders. Where are you getting the predictions from? Oh and my husband and I got together in 2004 and married in 2008 too. So hopefully whenever I get pregnant you will or vice versa. :hugs:

You can find a list of "baby psychics" here: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/678383-psychic-predictions-10.html#post12947069

hey girls how has everyone been??
i feel like iv been away for a long time.....i need some updates lol

well as for me im waiting to ovulate on my first cycle of soy!! i hope it works for me

Just checking in-still no af, had bfp for 4 days and bfns the past 3 days, so I'm sure af will be showing up soon. thinking this is my second month with a chemical.

hey girls just checking in, how is everyone doing?

i finally ovulated! :happydance: oh i hope this SOY worked for me!
3 DPO according to FF`

Thanks Icca, af finally just showed up yesterday. The only time I've had a 44 day cycle was after DS was born so I'm baffled. I hope the soy works for you, good luck!

I finally got an answer!!! :bfp: today!!! Please let this one stick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->