September Testers~Come join in!~ 279 testers, 56 BFP!

Hey ladies, not really 100% but i think i may of had a chemical pregnancy as ive just had two big blobs which looked like clots to me, never had it before, definitely not big like this anywayz!!!....make sence really, all the bad pains i was getting, being 2 weeks late, bad headache, feeling sleepy and all them lines on the IC and now this. but hey nothing i can do now is there. told pete he just said will make sure we get it riight for next month..bless him. but now i cant sleep as i feel a little numb at seeing the blood clots. it was really big you know really frown me. :wacko:

I am so sorry.. I can not even imagine... My heart goes out to you... lots of luck next month

Hey ladies, not really 100% but i think i may of had a chemical pregnancy as ive just had two big blobs which looked like clots to me, never had it before, definitely not big like this anywayz!!!....make sence really, all the bad pains i was getting, being 2 weeks late, bad headache, feeling sleepy and all them lines on the IC and now this. but hey nothing i can do now is there. told pete he just said will make sure we get it riight for next month..bless him. but now i cant sleep as i feel a little numb at seeing the blood clots. it was really big you know really frown me. :wacko:

:hugs: I have had two chemicals in the last four months. It sucks.

I've had a chemical too.. It really does suck and the flow that comes with it is painful aswell.. I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

Jeo- I don't know what to mark beside my name as I have no answers for u.. I might not even get the :witch: this month :shrug:

I have updated the thread. If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

Congrats to the new BFPs! Hugs to everyone who got AF and good luck and lots of baby dust for your next cycle.

I am still waiting for my provera to kick in so I can schedule my HSG.

hey ladies, congrats to the bfps and good luck to those still waiting. as for me i think i got a bfp yesterday morning i am due on the 28th though, but i am cramping so i hope it sticks, have had chemical in the past as well yes it sucks as you say.

Cycle day 34 today. I'm calling this officially 2 days late as I have never had a cycle longer than 32 days! but as I am breastfeeding my son, my cycle may just be messing with me.. I don't know if I can wait till Friday so I might just test (for the 2nd time) tomorrow morning (with a First response test this time). If nothing shows by then I'll probably ask for a blood pregnancy test. I was having some pinching in my pelvic area, might be round ligament pain if its pregnancy related, thats what it felt like to me. Anyway that lasted about 3 days and its gone as of yesterday, along with most of the other symptoms I have been having for about a week now..maybe I just had a period without bleeding or something =/ I don't know.

I just had a dream last night that I got a positive on a first response test and I was so sad when I realized it was a dream! I'm hoping its my body telling me I'm pregnant and not just my desire to be! With my son I was a POS addict when trying to conceive, until the month he was conceived when I tested 5 days after my period and got a positive on a clear blue easy digital..here's to staying hopeful :)

Good luck to those still waiting!

:dust: :pink:

I'm out this month, but the good news is it looks like my cycles are more-or-less regular after 2 months off BC.

Good luck to everyone still to test!

I am having some light spotting today. Hoping it's implantation bleeding!

:witch: got me too:cry: a few days ago ggrrr didn't realize i hadn't come here!
good luck all for next month xx

So happy for everyone that got a BFP but unfortunately I'm out. AF arrived today a day early. lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to those waiting to test or those that have already moved on to next months thread. wishing you all the best :flower:

19dpo and BFN on an IC. Saving my last FRER for a few days. Still no signs of :witch: though. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->