September Testers~Come join in!~ 279 testers, 56 BFP!

Jessica - I just took a look at your chart, can I ask why you put ovulation in for that date, as you don't have much info?

Jessica - I just took a look at your chart, can I ask why you put ovulation in for that date, as you don't have much info?

Well, it's partially a guess but it was the date I was MOST certain about. I had ovulation pain, ewcm and a positive OPK from the day before but it was negative that day. It's possible that I didn't O that day but I'm about 95% sure that I did.

Ok, I was just being nosy really since you're so many DPO lol! Do you normally have long LP's?

Ok, I was just being nosy really since you're so many DPO lol! Do you normally have long LP's?

Well this is my first month charting so I have no idea. My cycle is normally 35-36 days long so this is definitely out of the ordinary though.

Ah ok. Hopefully the late AF is a good thing, if not I hope it comes soon so you know where you are. Good luck!

I'm definitely out this month. AF is here.

Good luck to everyone else still yet to test!

I got my very first BFP ys(11DPO finger X finger X again). When did you guys make an appointment with your obgyn after you saw a BFP? This is my first time and I have no idea about how it works..
I might wait for couple days until the test line is getting darker.

Thank you, babyandbumps ladies :)

Congrats dear lulu!! You can call them now if u like and let them know.. They will probably make u wait a few weeks anyways though .. H&h 9 months!!!

Meant to say af arrived again :( twice in sept ah well onto oct now

Apologies for not updating sooner - problem is I have no idea what to say! AF was due 12th Sept but here I am on 30th with nothing to show except some light spotting on the 20th!
Initially I was excited, then upset now I'm furious with my body! Went to Docs & they sent a urine test off to the lab, but no surprises it was negative!
Having been given the all clear in Aug to try after 4 regular cycles following a year of none due to high prolactin levels I am back at square one with no clue what is wrong with my stupid body! (My prolactin is now normal apparently & I'm still on cabergoline treatment)
So until I work out what is wrong with me, I can't even continue TTC! I'm not sure what to put by my name, I'd just delete me off the list!
Thanks, goodbye & good luck to everyone else! Xx

Hey ladies how are we doing?

Sorry havent been on, been trying to keep busy!! been sorting out my photography..the last two days i have have taken some great pictures so its been a nice couple of days...with the weather being 28 degrees yesterday aswell made it even better :)

Hope you ladies are doing well :) xx

Tested again this morning - BFN but still no signs of AF. My temps are really low though. I'm not sure if it's broken or correct.

I GOT MY :bfp:!!!

I was down for Sept. 30!!!!

:happydance:IMAG0861-1.jpg:happydance:

Love you girls!!!!! :dust: :dust:

Congrats to those who got their :bfp:

:hugs: to those who got a nasty visit from the :witch:

:dust: to everyone!

sorry jess, hold on in there..fingers crossed for you xxx

Congrats ESpacey, hope you have a H&H 9months xx

I got my :bfp: yesterday!!!!! :dance: Best of luck to everyone still waiting xxx

Attachments

• DSCF6179.jpg
    DSCF6179.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
Congrats cdj1!! I got mine yesterday too! How many dpo are you?

Congrats cdj1!! I got mine yesterday too! How many dpo are you?

Congrats to you! I am 11DPO today, found out yesterday but I did have a BFP at 7DPO believe it or not on a CB Plus but couldn't believe it could be so early!
How about you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->