September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hey hunny could you put me down to test for the 30th please. :hugs:

wooo hooo this appears to be a very lucky month...

Congrats to all you BFP ....

fx to all you ladies who got the evil witch this month lets hope next month is for you...

Check this out, I thought I was out for the month & now I've got a :bfp: total shock!!!! I thought af was coming, no pregnancy symptoms at all, unbelievable. good luck to everyone else for the rest of this month. don't give up even if after 14dpo test still shows :bfn: & thanks for everyone's support. :hugs: :hugs:
xxxx

Woo, huge congratulations Fluffpuffin!!! :happydance:

Check this out, I thought I was out for the month & now I've got a :bfp: total shock!!!! I thought af was coming, no pregnancy symptoms at all, unbelievable. good luck to everyone else for the rest of this month. don't give up even if after 14dpo test still shows :bfn: & thanks for everyone's support. :hugs: :hugs:
xxxx

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats Fluffpuffin and all the BFPs! What a month!!
I'm feeling cautiously hopeful tonight as FF has marked me as triphasic :D We'll know either way by Friday.... *crosses fingers*

Wow, how wonderful! Congrats to all the bfpers and good luck to the rest of the testers!!:dust: Witchy got me so you can count me out.:dohh:

Congratz to everybody!

I think i may be getting my BFP... I done a frer after work today and i got the faintest pink line! I will be deffo testing again tomorrow, pray it gets darker so i can tell! Will come back to let you know!!!! xxxx

I noticed on the list that your name appears today SarahMelissa -Any luck for you?

Wishing you :dust: and a :bfp: for you.

You have done such a great job placing everyone's results!

Thanks cheekygrin, well my temp has been down for 3 days now so i assumed AF would get me yesterday but still no sign of her, which is really strange, im sure she will get me today.

OMG well DONE Fluffpuffin! Did NOT see that coming! Really chuffed for you. xxx

I noticed on the list that your name appears today SarahMelissa -Any luck for you?

Wishing you :dust: and a :bfp: for you.

You have done such a great job placing everyone's results!

Thanks cheekygrin, well my temp has been down for 3 days now so i assumed AF would get me yesterday but still no sign of her, which is really strange, im sure she will get me today.

It hasn't dropped under the coverline! My Aunt used to chart (actually, it was this time last year she conceived) and it dropped cold but not under the coverline. The doctor says some women's body go cold when they get pregnant because it's new to the body (it's very rare, but it does happen) and it could be because of iron.
So good luck!! And it isn't over until AF shows! :dust::dust:

Congrats to all the BFPs!! I'm almost at the end of the 2WW so I should know soon. I need some of that water that you all have been drinking!!

xxxx

:thumbup: congratz on your :bfp: :happydance: When are you due now?

Well, I'm out for this month (big sigh!!!). Two days of low temps and some pink and brown when I wipe...on to cycle 4.

Wow, fluffpuffin congratulations! Wishing you all the best for the future! :happydance:

Good to know that you can get BFN and then BFP later, I'm still waiting on af or BFP. Boo!! I'll not give up hope though, you've proved to me that it happens!

All the best x

Add me to the list of BFPs!!!!!!!!!

Good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back