September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I am happy to announce my BFP!!!!I couldn't believe it until I saw it on a digi: Pregnant!!! (I'm under Sept 15th)

Thank you all for your advice and support! Will still be around if thats ok! :)

Good luck to all of you still waiting to test!

xxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats hunx

:bfp: for me!!! :thumbup:

I love all of you ladies out there and I really hope to see all of you in the pregnancy forums. I appreciate the support I've been given here for the last 6 months. I feel a little sad to go but we'll be together again soon. I wish you all the best of luck. :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: cong:happydance:congrats hunni :thumbup: xx

Yey congratulations Bumpyface and Happyface :) Am really happy for you and everyone who's got a :bfp: so far this month. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months, and sending loads of babydust to those who are still waiting :)

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

:bfp: for me!!! :thumbup:

I love all of you ladies out there and I really hope to see all of you in the pregnancy forums. I appreciate the support I've been given here for the last 6 months. I feel a little sad to go but we'll be together again soon. I wish you all the best of luck. :hugs:

OMG! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you!!! :hugs: I've loved talking with you and you've been great support in here! Enjoy your time in the pregnancy forums! A H&H 9 months, sweetie!!!

happyface82 said:
I am happy to announce my BFP!!!!I couldn't believe it until I saw it on a digi: Pregnant!!! (I'm under Sept 15th)

Thank you all for your advice and support! Will still be around if thats ok! :)

Good luck to all of you still waiting to test!

xxxxx

YAY! When you said that the line was definitely pink, I knew you were golden! :) CONGRATS, hun! That's awesome! A H&H 9 months to you as well!!! :hugs:

YAY for :bfp:s!!! I can have mine now? Please?

ladies no AF since june... im gonna test 2mor im sooo nervous............. :(

I think I'm a BFN :( I was supposed to start thursday or friday. But looks like AF is here today. Unless i'm "spotting" but i'm sure i'm not so lucky. HPT's all coming back negatory. Ho hum . . . The nerve of her to get my hopes up all weekend just to show up late today. How horrible.

Hello ladies congrats to those who got their BFP so very HAPPY for YOU!!!

:hugs:

Sarah Melissa please put that nasty ol :witch: down for me please. :cry:

Congrats on the bfps, :dust: for the testers and :hugs: for the girls who are going to get them next month

please add me to 27th September. I'm planning to test on my birthday.

I have rejigged my chart and it is now lovely and sense-making. I need to be changed to 19th please - which is Harry's 3rd birthday. Wouldn't that be a nice pressie?

It's absolutely wonderful that there are so many bfp's but could you lucky ladies tell me which days you dtd please or something you did different than normal. This would give me some hope.

Thanks

Hi wallie, we dtd every other day, but the day before i ov'd we did it in the morning (not sure if that made a difference?) Good luck xx

It's absolutely wonderful that there are so many bfp's but could you lucky ladies tell me which days you dtd please or something you did different than normal. This would give me some hope.

Thanks

we did it every other day leading up to ovulation and then the day after ovulation as well, and we used preseed :)

Well I used one of the test strips from early-pregnancy.com. It was a :bfn: I know that they are supposed to work 7-10 DPO. My hope is that I just took it too early. I am 7 dpo today...I would love to retest tomorrow morning (today I tested at 5 in the afternoon but I hadn't gone wee since noon). Do you think I would be making a mistake by testing in the morning? I have another one. And since with these you can find out early, when do you think I should retest? :shrug:

SarahMelissa Please do not put the :bfn: next to my name yet. Especially since it's so early. Only when I get the :witch: will I want you to do that. Thanks!

Guppy - 7 dpo is REALLY early my dear. The average day ladies get their bfp is 13 dpo. So, for every woman who gets a bfp at 10 dpo, there's another one who gets their bfp at 16 dpo. The tests (all early response tests...wether bought online or first response) say you can test as early as 4 or 5 days before you're missed period, but that doesn't mean if you see a neg. that it is a true neg. I'd wait until at least 10 dpo to test again (unless you're a POAS-aholic like myself.)

SarahMelissa, I know you put me down for the:witch: but she still hasn't turned up. still bfn though, what a bummer. congrats to everyone for their bfp's. It's a lucky month.
xxx

Wow, excited for all you ladies who got your :bfp:!! And for those who didn't, hang in there your turn is definitely coming soon!! :dust:

could you put me down for the 18th please AF was due today but if she doesn't arrive before friday i'm going to test.... fx'd everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->