September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Well done everyone, and lots of baby dust to everyone that the witch got for next month!!

Well, I'm out. The :witch: got me today! On the bright side, that means that I probably did O on CD12 like I thought but then doubted cause of my temps. So, I'm not too torn up. It's the first time AF has shown without help in a long time. So, I'm actually pretty happy. And knowing it was prob CD12, I know that we didn't really get a chance to BD enough before it. So, no biggie! Onward and upward! Just hoping I O this cycle without the Clomid!

Congrats to the CRAZY # of :bfp:s!!!

Sorry for your loss, Spencerbear! :hugs: from Illinois!

:dust: to those still waiting!

Ladies of October testing... We WILL succeed!!! :hugs:

Well, I'm out. The :witch: got me today! On the bright side, that means that I probably did O on CD12 like I thought but then doubted cause of my temps. So, I'm not too torn up. It's the first time AF has shown without help in a long time. So, I'm actually pretty happy. And knowing it was prob CD12, I know that we didn't really get a chance to BD enough before it. So, no biggie! Onward and upward! Just hoping I O this cycle without the Clomid!

Congrats to the CRAZY # of :bfp:s!!!

Sorry for your loss, Spencerbear! :hugs: from Illinois!

:dust: to those still waiting!

Ladies of October testing... We WILL succeed!!! :hugs:

Sorry she got you :hugs: best of luck for October :dust:

still no:af: tested and still :bfn:
not sure wether to test again in morning or just wait till she arrives:shrug:

:dust: to everyone

Thanks, sweetie! Same to you! I have my FX'd that Oct is your month! :hugs: You've done an amazing job on this thread. Thanks for the hard work!!!

Thanks, sweetie! Same to you! I have my FX'd that Oct is your month! :hugs: You've done an amazing job on this thread. Thanks for the hard work!!!

No problems, it has been my pleasure, i think when september ends i am definately going to get withdrawl symptoms :rofl:

Hello -
As I figured, AF arrived in a timely manner on Sunday. I had several days of BFNs on ICs to get used to the thought, but depressing nonetheless.
On to a fifth month of trying. Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Wow 76 :bfp:

well done girls

well I was due :witch: yesterday no sign - testing this morning :bfn: so I am waiting......

AF arrived in full force so I am out. Bring on October!

Congratulations to all the BFP's! Babydust to all those still waiting xxxxxx

Hey ladies, I think I'm going to have to change my testing date to early October, as i am having a very weird cycle and only ov'd this weekend!! Have been doing loads of :sex: tho and my Birthday is making it even easier to convince DH he wants to!! :) lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else tho and sending loads of babydust
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

woweeeee ! this is the most amazing thread ever - congrats to all so far xxxxxx

hi all

I'm out :witch:just arrived - I must be a 29 day cycle girl!

Best of luck to everyone else and for the rest of us c'om October and congrats again to all those BFP

xxxx

well i'm out... af arrived today. at least i had another 28 day cycle with 14 day lp... gotta love that! according to my cycle history (kept track of af days for over a yr! woohoo!!) i am due for a 33 day cycle this month... grr. i seem to have a long cycle every 3rd month for some reason...?

congrats to all the bfp's!!!

im out, af has just turned up
hopefully it will be next time :(

:( I'm so sorry for the ladies who got the dirty hooker.

I'm still in wait and see mode. 16 dpo and not one symptom other than cramping for the past few days on and off. Either show up so I can move on to October or give me a bfp!!!!!!

Well, i haven't yet had a single AF since my daughter arrived, but i am always up for peeing on some sticks!! :D Can you please put me down for 23rd and if that's a BFN i'll test on 30th as well. Hurrah for internet cheapies! :lol:

aw, well banana... your temps are still looking good! i still have my fx'd for you... when are you testing again? you've been strong to hold out!!

Oh I tested this AM...bfn! I'm gonna wait again until AF or Wednesday...whichever comes first. Hate, hate, hate waiting.

:( I'm so sorry for the ladies who got the dirty hooker.

I'm still in wait and see mode. 16 dpo and not one symptom other than cramping for the past few days on and off. Either show up so I can move on to October or give me a bfp!!!!!!

My bfp came quite late - so you're in with a good chance hun. Good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"