September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

still no AF :wacko: but im not gonna test again... im going to be gettin bloods done 2mor... im so nervous........

Well I was meant to be testing tomorrow (witch due then) but found a cheapie test in the bathroom cabinet and tested this morning.....and its :bfp:!

I've had 3 miscarriages already this year tho, and the last was only 4 weeks ago :( I KNOW I should have waited again for a while, but these things just happen......I just hope it wasn't a mistake to fall again so soon.

Congrats to all the other :bfp:s this month too!! xxx

still no AF :wacko: but im not gonna test again... im going to be gettin bloods done 2mor... im so nervous........

Good luck!! They'll sort something out for you hun. You're taking the first step in the right direction. :hugs:
xxx

Well I was meant to be testing tomorrow (witch due then) but found a cheapie test in the bathroom cabinet and tested this morning.....and its :bfp:!

I've had 3 miscarriages already this year tho, and the last was only 4 weeks ago :( I KNOW I should have waited again for a while, but these things just happen......I just hope it wasn't a mistake to fall again so soon.

Congrats to all the other :bfp:s this month too!! xxx

Congrats & welcome to first tri!! :hugs: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
xx

WOW what a month ladies. Congrats to all who have had their BFP, and sorry for all who have been visited by the :witch:
well im out as she found me today.. Booo to you witchie...
back to BD-ing all month.. My husband will be happy. Plus think of all the calories ill burn! silver lining..hehehe

Thank you for adding my bfp Sarah Mellisa. I can't believe there have been 72 bfps so far!!!!

Congrats to all the BFP!!! And lots of baby dust to those testing next month!

I cannot believe the numbers this month, it's crazy!

I also got my :bfp: this month! i'd been testing all last week (although I told myself I wouldn't do that, as AF wasn't actually due til yesterday). Got my first positive on Thursday and have taken a few more tests the past couple of days, all :bfp:

Congrats everyone and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months! I hope that October is another successful :bfp: month for all of the ladies that it didn't happen for this month.

can you add me for testing on 23rd Sept, hopefully this thread will give me some extra sticky stuff if there is anything to stick! 11DPO today but darent test cos until I do the hope remains...

congrats deedee2009. hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months. all the best.
xxx

wow 72 bfp's well done everyone I'm down to test tommorow but i'm really scared I'll get bfn already tested twice (thurs and friday) with bfn's been trying not to poas for the last few days now I'm scared too??
x

I took a First response test this morning and it had a very faint second line on it but it is there, i had DH confirm to make sure I wasnt going crazy and seeing things. But then just like an hour ago i had some bleeding like I was starting my period but the blood is brown and I am not having any cramps or anything. So Im not sure if Im officially a :bfp: or if the :witch: got me. :shrug: I tried to take a pic of my :bfp: but my camera takes awful pics and i couldnt get one that focused in on the lines it was just too blurry.
Any advice ladies???

you had your bfp so you are probably pregnant congrats, this spotting could just be normal I have heard some people get light spotting round the time AF would have been due because of hormones.
see if the bleeding gets worse if it does then i would go docs for a blood test as it may be a chemical. good luck
x

I took a First response test this morning and it had a very faint second line on it but it is there, i had DH confirm to make sure I wasnt going crazy and seeing things. But then just like an hour ago i had some bleeding like I was starting my period but the blood is brown and I am not having any cramps or anything. So Im not sure if Im officially a :bfp: or if the :witch: got me. :shrug: I tried to take a pic of my :bfp: but my camera takes awful pics and i couldnt get one that focused in on the lines it was just too blurry.
Any advice ladies???

Advice on taking the pics:
Your digital camera should have a setting that looks like a flower. It is for cloe up pictures. that setting will allow you to take a pic of the lines

Hello

well.......i only asked to be put on the testing list this morning, but for one reason and another, I did a frer and it was BFP!!! I then did a clear blue one and it was also BFP.

YAY! thanks girlies

xx

So today was my official test day.....
and it was :bfn: using a FRER

no sign of the :witch: which was due to arrive yesterday,so I am still keeping hope until she does.

thanks for the advice on the camera im gonna go try that right now! and the bleeding has stopped it seems and it was all brown so im going to stay positive and call my dr first thing tomorrow for a blood test to confirm! so put me down as a :bfp: :happydance:

thanks for the advice on the camera im gonna go try that right now! and the bleeding has stopped it seems and it was all brown so im going to stay positive and call my dr first thing tomorrow for a blood test to confirm! so put me down as a :bfp: :happydance:

YAY i'm glad it's stopped! good luck at doc's xx

hi can u put :bfn: next to mine was due :af: yesterday and didnt arrive going to do another test tomorrow if she doesnt arrive

thnks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->