Serious bloat

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
Anyone else get serious bloat in tww?

I naturally miscarried in November and had strange periods since, I think I'm ovulating as my cm is all over the place!

I think I'm about 8dpo and got bfn but like I say I'm all over the place!

I'm so bloated and although Iv been dieting and exercising Iv gained half a stone since November!!!

extreme bloating at 2-3 dpo was my huge sign before i got a bfp at 8 dpo with my daughter. yes it was a sign although reaaall early. i didnt even believe i was pregnant so took a test to prove i wasnt. surprise!

Well I thought I could see something but changed my mind! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
I always have horrible bloat during O and now 8 dpo having some serious bloat as well

Don't know if I'm seeing things 😑

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 15
Ok so is severe bloating normal? I've been so bloated for the past week I can't leave my pants buttoned when I'm sitting...

I'm seeing a shadow of something on the 2nd pic. I took a frer today and bfn but it's still early. I've been tasting soap all day which happened with my last pregnancy so hopefully it's a good sign

I always get a crazy bloat in the TWW. I get constipated (tmi!) until AF arrives.
If it's not normal for you though, that could be something. It's such a shame that early pregnancy symptoms are so alike to AF symptoms! It would make things a while lots easier if they were totally different.
I can see something on your second test (I might also have line eye though). Do you have any FRER? You should try one of those with FMU in a few days (if you can wait that long ;) . Good luck!!

Oh man I guess this means I am!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member