Serious lack of sleep!

Mangomoo

Annabelle Lauren 12.08.08
Reaction score
Hi

Is anyone else experiencing a lack of sleep?

Ever since I found out (Saturday) I am waking up between 3am - 5:30am and then feeling really sick so I chew a cracker and sip some water but I only seem to be able to snooze after that.

I am going to bed about 11ish which is normal for me, I don't knap after work when I get home. When it gets to 3pm I start to feel tired. Ususally I am a really good sleeper as well.

It might have something to do with my OH being away, but even when he has been away before I have never had this problem!

I would be interested to know this is a common symptom of early pregnancy!

Thanks

:dohh:

I haven't been sleeping very well either, but not because of sickness. Probably because I'm so excited to be prego! Best of luck to you. We are due around the same time. Fun! I'm due around 8/23/08

Hello ladies

I two am due in August.

I am finding that if I dont go to bed early (anything from 8.30 pm onwards!), I feel really nauseous the next day.

Try to go to bed extra early and you will feel much better. I found the first few weeks of pregnancy exhausting and had to go home from work I felt so bad.

You could be just apprehensive too about your exciting news.

Relax and enjoy your journey.

xx

i am so sleep deprived, find it hard to get to sleep because i feel sick, wake up at all hours feeling sick and get up tired and feeling sick. don't remember the last time i had a good nights sleep. lol welcome to pregnancy xxx

I have horrible stomach cramps, but not necessarily nauseous. But it is always at night between 2 and 5am. I have to do fancy breathing until I fall back asleep. Not too fun... I am exactly 5 weeks today - just went to the doctor and she said it might be a bladder infection, but most likely just my uterus getting used to baby.

I am getting used to not sleeping that much now, even though i get tired! I don't wake up from feeling sick its more needing to pee! And then i can't get back to sleep.

I've been having the same problem. I usually go to bed these days around 8:30 - 9:00, and will wake up around 3-5 am. Then I have a really hard time falling back asleep again. And I hate it, because the less sleep I get, the more nauseous I feel. I woke up around 3 am last night and I was hungry. I know that I'm more likely to feel nauseous on an empty stomach, so I went down to get a few bites of ice cream. THen, I couldn't fall back asleep again when I went back to bed, even though I was exhausted. I'm really feeling it today :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->