serious nausua buy hunger too !+

emma4g63

Reaction score
I'll be 8 weeks Friday and I haven't been sick yet but have bad waves of nausua all day and then it follows with me nearly being sick and then I feel shaky and hungry even if I are 3 hrs ago or 2 hrs ago which isn't like me - I then eat and feel much more stable then 30 minutes later the nausua starts and the whole cycle begins lol !!

I know! I'm starving but nauseous so I can't eat. It's awful. I wasn't hungry last time but was really sick. With the hunger it's worse though.

I'll be 8 weeks Friday and I haven't been sick yet but have bad waves of nausua all day and then it follows with me nearly being sick and then I feel shaky and hungry even if I are 3 hrs ago or 2 hrs ago which isn't like me - I then eat and feel much more stable then 30 minutes later the nausua starts and the whole cycle begins lol !!

I am 8 weeks too, and I am seriously going through the exact same pattern as you. Nausea, no vomiting but almost wishing I could if it would make the nausea better, shaky and hungry, feel better for a bit and repeat. I have been dealing with this for a couple weeks now, combined with some very strong food aversions.

Same here... I can't even go in the kitchen anymore :(

You and I have the same turn around time.. And I've been super sick, so if you can eat just stick with the cycle before nausea strikes..

Same here. I'm 7 weeks. When I get nauseated I just get a snack, instantly feel better. Even if the food makes my tummy churn while I eat it.

Same here, I find sipping lemonade through a straw is helping me but I still feel like rubbish all day.

Would it help if you ate something small like crackers? Crackers helped me a little this time around. Last time eating a few pieces of grapes every now and then helped. This time though I couldn't stomach any grapes during my worse waves of nausea and still can't stomach any fruits or vegetables. DH tried to get me to eat mushrooms a few nights ago and I just couldn't. The hunger definitely makes nausea worse and in my case there's also acid reflux which doesn't help with nausea.

I will be 8 weeks this weekend and I am totally the same. I have to constantly eat to keep the nausea away. The once I didn't I threw up! It's horrible, I am also constipated and so so so tired!

Awww ladies I'm so glad I'm not the only one as with my first I was sick all the time so didn't want to eat but I havnt been sick I just feel it I forgot how much nausua takes over your life though I spend most of my day trying not to be the sick and the other bit thinking of food I could actually stomach

Awww ladies I'm so glad I'm not the only one as with my first I was sick all the time so didn't want to eat but I havnt been sick I just feel it I forgot how much nausua takes over your life though I spend most of my day trying not to be the sick and the other bit thinking of food I could actually stomach

I didn't know that women got sick while pregnant with girls.. With my angel dd and my living dd I wasn't sick at all, but with ds I was sick up until my 7th month.. Can I ask when did the sickness stop with your baby girl?

The sickness with my little girl was from 6 weeks until around 18 weeks it's was pretty terrible !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->