Serious pain

iluvbump

Reaction score
omg never had pain like this. is this normal??
im not due yet, but all a sudden im in absolute agonising pain!
To the point of where i was in the middle of a convo with my OH and i just screamed from the pain! :cry: It's down below... :shy: i was crying so much..
its calmed a little bit. but i still have a little bit of pain. its horrible. :(

Any ideas?!

If your in that much pain go to the emergency room. I'd rather go there and them send you home with it being nothing then it actually being something serious and not going.

Well thing is.. its calming down but when it flared up oh it REALLY hurt. ive never screamed from pain before. :(

That's good it's calming down. But if it gets that strong again.. I'd reccomend going. Becauce screaming from pain isn't normal and means something is wrong.

Will do.
It was so odd, i dunno i done 3 night shifts in a row and when i got home this morning i couldnt sleep. ive hardly slept. i struggle with nights.
Maybe its all down to that?
x

If the pains calming down try a hot water bottle if you have one, but if it does get worse again PLEASE go to the hospital hunni!!!!:hugs:

I know it's tmi but it was like someone was stabbing me down there..

Noticed by ur signature you have pcos chances it was a cyst bursting. X

i dunno to be honest, because my PCOS hasnt ever got to the point where ive needed surgery or anything i never know what its like :wacko: i know this must sound so dumb! :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->