serious question !

181dbnj

Reaction score
m 18 years old and have been on the depo shot for almost 4 years for endometriosis. never late or missed a shot. i dont get periods and havent since ive started the shot. i get no spotting or discharge and never have any period symptoms .
during january 2013 i had unprotected sex 3 times ( i have been with the same person for 4 years)
the 1st
the 13th
the 20th - two days after i started having discharge everyday , it has increased alot. its white and thick , some times clear and mucusy , other times its like i wet myself and am constantly changing underwear :( i have seen slippery mucus discharge with a tinge of pink and saw it for a few days. but i just wipe and its there an thats it and i havent seen it since .my boobs kind of hurt too. and im kinda bloated and never have an appetite lately. i have looked up this stuff on other sites and ive read about implantation bleeding and it seems to match what im experiencing with the pink tinge color. but my test was negative so im not sure what to think unless the shot has something to do with the results. im hoping some one can explain what is happening. i know its rare to get pregnant on depo but ive heard ladies do.
i took a HPT and it was negative but what is going on with my body . randomly after the last time i had sex i tarted having increased discharge out of the blue. i am going to the doctor this week for my shot and i will talk to the nurse then but im freaking out here
does any one have an explanation ??

I would talk with them hopefully you arent pregnant, but they can give you a blood test or it may be a common infection called trichimonias or a yeast infection. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->