Serious TTC buddies?

Good morning, ladies!
gaillynn- If I don't get a solid block of sleep before my normal BBT taking time I just mark it on FF with "sleep deprived" and it will mark it with an open circle so I know to discard it if it isn't matching with the other ones. If there are multiple days in a row like this month I just canned BBT-ing all together. I took my temp a couple of times with little sleep and it was always really high like in the 99's which made me realize that seeing a pattern wouldn't happen with those temps.
JENNYR27- I've experienced every kind of symptom under the sun with AF including hot flashes (to the point where OH noticed it). The hot flashes happened right after I came off BCP for a couple of cycles. So maybe it's some sort of hormonal imbalance? It could be your body adjusting to the lack of medications. Maybe go to the doctor and have them check your hormone levels?

AFM- 2DPO today. Unforunately OH and I didn't BD AT ALL this weekend:cry:. Too many things going on and a lot of stress (My brother came to visit for the weekend, my grandfather had a stroke, and OH's two youngest kids came over at the last minute for the day on sunday). So we only BD-ed once two days before OV. I'm definitely not hopeful this month. And also not too happy about only DTD twice in the last two and a half weeks! It might be good in a way because now I won't be symptom spotting every day. The good news about this cycle though is that I now know that I ovulate between CD13-CD15 so now I won't have to buy stockpiles of OPKs. I used like 15 last month and this month only one! So that's good. Hopefully mu body is finally getting back to "normal".

I think i know why i had hot flashes!!! i forgot to take my blood pressure meds at dinner :shrug: oops hehe

Good Morning Ladies!

so since i had only a 2 day AF, my RE wanted me to come in just to double check everything. My lining is a 4.5 and i have a follicle on my left side already at 6-8. FANTASTIC he said! so my body is right on schedule :thumbup: i go back next wednesday, cd12, just to see if i will ovulate on my own or if i need an HCG trigger. Lets hope FX'd!

Just left my dr apt....my metformin wasincreasedto 2000mg. a day...andthefollowing 3 cycles of clomid to cd 5-9... My 3rd cycleof clomid which I should begin after af shows this week....I did mention the slight pain that could have been O, she advise that I do the ovulation kit cd12-cd19.she thinks that I may O late...although pushing out the clomid would make me O even later..Going by my blood work from may it showed that I would have O early in the month... Also hunny goes in for semen analysis.....if we dontgeta BFP by Oct with clomid..Jan I'll go back for further testing to make sure my tubes are not blocked.. Or we can look into an IUI... Wheeew that was alot to processin a 30min apt....apartof me wants to keep hope that it's too early to detect and I have a bfp...wishful thinking ....well I'm heading back to my office..hopefully I can hidethesadnessin my face..my honey works in the same officeand he can read me likea book.....Hopeeveryonehasa good day.

A fun story that will hopefully give hope to all you mummies to be.

I was hoping for a 4th child. Im a christian so i was praying for one.
I believe since God is the creator & giver of life it makes sense to ask him & trust him to give you a child. Children are gifts from God. Thats pretty deep.

Found out today im 14weeks pregnant with TWINS!
I cant tell you how happy & thankful i am to God.
But heres the kicker: were we trying to conceive ? No as i had my tubes tied 6 years ago after ds2!
The month i got pregnant, september 2012, we had just started saving to get my tubes untied as im recently remarried.
So in short from my experience, ask the creator if you really want to conceive a child.

Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Much love
Sally

Well unfortunately I was laid off in July and switched to my hubbys insurance and now I can no longer afford to go to my RE. :( so now I am back to just treating my pcos and give all my faith to god and wait for his plan. Everyday I hope and pray for our miracle
One day o Lord.... I also found out that I have a vitamin D deficiency. And that is a big issue when tcc. Hopefully this will bring us to happiness. Baby dust to all xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->