Serious TTC buddies?

Congratulations, munchkinlove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
So happy for you!!

So I have a small update, not that you all probably care, but it's so exciting for me! I thought I may have ovulated 2 days ago (I actually felt a sharp pain for about5 minutes on my right ovary-ish location) and my temp has gone up a bit the last 2 days. But this morning I did an opk and it's almost positive! Yesterday it was stark white at the same time (11am). So I'm going to take another one tonight and hope it is a pos. Hopefully I didn't miss my surge yesterday, though DH was out of town yesterday anyway, and we BD the 2 days before. I'm on CD 20 now, so if I always ov this late, it's no wonder we haven't had any luck yet! Usually by this time, we aren't doing much BDing. Fingers crossed!

Any more updates ladies?

Oh yeah, I also wanted to add... I think I may switch to vag temping next month. Yesterday I went for a walk in the heat, and came home and just for kicks, took my temp to see if my daytime temp is higher. It still said 97! And when I took it a few times, it ranged from 96.5 to 98.6! So I thought the thermometer must be bad, but just as an experiment, I took my temp vaginally, and it was 99.0, 99.2, 99.1. Very stable. So I'm thinking I must be a mouth breather, even though I don't notice it. Since my chart looks pretty wonky, I think I'm going to try vaginally next month. Yay.

MOMRETTIRC-I'm excited for you! And know how you feel...I was so excited when I got my pos. opk this month. Your chart looks great, what a huge dip! Fx-ed you caught it!:flower: Keep us updated. Oh, and I'm with you on the vaginal temping next month, I'm pretty sure I'm a mouth breather...I always have dry mouth (and often a sore throat) when I wake up.

AFM,
11dpo today. I tested this morning-BFN. I'm counting myself out as my BBs aren't hurting much anymore and are getting hard which happens before AF...plus I haven't really had any other symptoms and have had cramping on and off the last couple of days. I was thinking today and remembered that I had that last month too (I had forgotten about it-I guess wishful non-thinking:haha:). Plus I think I would have gotten a pos. HPT by now since I'm using wondfos (which are supposed to be 10miu I think?). Oh well. I guess there's not much difference between 13 and 14 months TTC right?

FX-ed for everyone else!! Come on BFPs! AF can't win!

CONGRATS! MUNCHKIN!

MOMRETTIRC- I'm with you on the vaginal temping my bbt seems to just be all over the place so I'm going to start temping vaginally next month. My dh thinks I've lost my mind lol

Bellaem- don't count yourself out til af gets here!

=AFM= I thought I'd o'd a few days ago just because I have a 35 day cycle and I'm on day 25 now. I've have over 2 weeks of ewcm though which is weird I never get more than a few days. But I just found one of those cheap opk's under the sink and pee'd on it just because I'm an addict. Well that thing popped up bright pink FAST and with diluted pee. So I think I'm gonna o really soon! Its the first time I've ever seen one so dark! I'm so excited I called my dh and told him to get his butt home lmao I don't think he likes it when I'm forcefull hahaha Also today I've got ewcm like a faucet! Never have a had so much. I just hope I'm not too late for the O because I didn't test opk the past few days.

Fingers crossed for everyone who's not out this month!

Welp.. today is cd 14. I have lots of EWCM WITH NO FERTILIRY MEDS! this is my body working on its on. :happydance:

unfortunatly, my husband isnt ready. After 17 months, he decided he is not ready.:cry:

He wont have bd or even talk about it. Im in a daze. I dont know what to do or say. I think this is it. no baby for me. :cry:

Bella, until AF shows up, your arent out yet! It will probably be the hardest to tell pregnacy signs for those of us who get PMS that are similar. Just because your having your normal pre-period stuff, it could also be pregnancy signs!

Gail- sounds promising. Hope you'll catch the egg this month! I don't think I'm gonna tell hubby that I'm switching to vaginally. I think he would think I've lost my mind too (which I guess I have!), and I'm trying to keep my attitude laid back about the whole thing (to avoid stressing him out).

Jenny- Awsome that your body is producing EWCM, and hopefully ovulating without fertility meds! Why did your husband change his mind? Was he ready before and now he isnt? I'm really sorry to hear that, but maybe he was just having a frustrated day. :hugs:

well I don't think I'm going to ovulate this cycle. I'm 10 days away from af and the past 2 plus weeks I've had ewcm. No raise in bbt in fact it's been pretty rocky. I just don't think this month will amount to anything. I thought b6 was supposed to help but all I've noticed different is a ton of ewcm that's it.

JENNYR27- That's great about the ewcm! I've never had ewcm ever! So yay:happydance:. Sorry to hear about your DH changing his mind.:hugs: Maybe he's just overwhelmed right now (maybe too much pressure?) and given some time will change his mind again. I hope that's the case and FX-ed for you!

Gaillynn- Sorry you haven't O-ed yet. Maybe your cycle will be longer this month and you'll just O later. Fx-ed!:flower:

AFM,
:witch: rode in today. I had a huge temp drop yesterday so I figured she was around the corner. Had brown CM last night and full flow this AM. Time for my three day temper tantrum. :thumbup:. I've really if I allow myself to be angry and upset then I can get it out of the way in time to start my new cycle without suppressed negative feelings. I guess on the bright side I found out I have a 13 day LP which is good and I'm pretty sure this is the first month I've ovulated since coming off BCP. The reasons I think that are that I never had any ovulation symptoms (before I went on BC I always had bad OV pain) and also my AF this time is normal. Since coming off BC my AF's weren't the same as before BC. They were much lighter (sometimes only spotting), much shorter (one was only 2 days!), only very light cramps, and would come on suddenly with no lead up. This month (and AF's before BC) is has been that I could feel AF coming on before, I had spotting a day before, medium flow on day 2, bad cramps, etc. So I think this is a good sign.

Gail, at least the B6 seems to have helped with EWCM, hopefully you'll jsut ov later this month.

Bella, sorry to hear about the witch. On with the next month..I guess now you can just look forward to the vaginal temping:winkwink: just kidding!

So would you ladies look at my chart? I have had a pos OPK for the last 3 days! so I thought I had Ovulated last monday on CD18 based on my temps. But I had neg opks until then. I thought maybe I jsut missed my surge. Now, the last 3 days they have been positive. I have almost NO cervical mucus. At least last week I was wet down below, sort of milky. I never seem to get EWCM. So these OPKs just don't seem to make sense. I'm about a week until AF is due. Maybe I really haven't OV this month? unfortunately DH and I are exhausted becuase we've been building a shed all weekend, so I dont think we'll prob BD tonight. Boo.

Hope all is well with you girls!

Bellaem,
Thank you for encouraging words. Dh and I made up finally yesterday and decided to BD last night. According to FF chart I O'd on 6/15. According to my EWCM i had last night as well, im not sure if i did yet even though my temps are up. Im not sure if I should bother testing or not. Well here's to hoping!

Momrettirc-

You chart looks like Today is O day!!! get busy!! lol

I went to the gyn today what a TOTAL waste of time that was. She said well you don't have cancer the mammogram was fine. I knew it wasn't cancer it started after she gave me the provera! That's it...nothing else. She can't tell me why my cycle is now fluctuating. Why it looks like I'm not ovulating, why my head is killing me, my breasts are leaking milk like a cow lol, she said well it's hormonal but actually refused to test. Well what am I supposed to do now? So lost and angry at her. I'm going to find a new ob/gyn but I don't understand why she wouldn't do the blood tests for me. She kept asking if I wanted birth control. WHY would I want that I'm ttc. I have to tell her every time I go and I've been like 4 times in two months. She said my ovaries must be working because I have kids and get my period. I think she got her Medical degree from a cracker jack box.

I REALLY hope you all are having a better day than I am lol

Jenny I'm so happy your dh came around. he was probably just a bit drained from ttc. It happens to the best of us lol

MOMRETTIRC- I'm not a chart expert by any means. I think you're probably OV-ing late (as in now). Fx-ed!
Gaillynn- Has your doctor done an MRI of your brain? I've heard of tumors on the pituitary gland causing milk production (prolactin). I've actually heard about it being common as of late. Most are completely benign and can be shrunk by medication. Just a thought. Also, I would definitely get a new doctor either way, yours sounds like a nightmare. Good luck and Fx-ed for you!
JENNYR27- YAY!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->