seriously not another evap line

E

EHM

Thats it i'm not testing anymore on stupid ic, in the last few days i think i may of had 7 or more evap line. Took one this morning and nothing, could not resist poas and took another one about an hour ago and there was a 2nd line mind i had to hold it up to the light, not sure if it had any colour, but i think i've had a few of these where if you hold it upto the light another line is there.
P.S there were all there in the time frame, so annoyed stupid stupid evap line.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

tell me about it - had 4 of teh bloody things this month!

Yep I've had around 13 this month, they shouldn't be allowed to sell them

I'm still hoping for a bfp, due anytime from today, but not using anymore ic, going to get frer.

If I add up how much I spend on IC's I could have FRERs. Plus, because you have more IC's to use them up at a ridiculous rate, well I do anyway :blush:

Good luck!

XX

Have my fingers XXX for you EHM. Hope you get your :bfp:!! Keep us posted.

Yeah, I'm done with the IC's. Now I'll just wait a little longer and use FRERs.

I got another weird line, the pee was going across the stick you could see a line appear then the control line appeared, and the line stayed there, not sure of the colour though, could see it well after the test time which i know your not meant to look it has disappeared now, do you think this is still evap, cos the stupid line appeared with in the 10 mins. I don't want to waste money on frer cos i'm sure my af is coming, been spotting since fri, had cramps a couple of days last wk, i'm on cd23, my af can start from cd23 upto cd26, only 12dpo.
I think i might start my own group on facebook, I HATE EVAP LINES THERE S**T.

I would ditch the ICs and go buy yourself an FRER then you'll know for sure.

X

you wouldnt think that you'd get an evap on ALL ic's but it does happen- esp to me, and esp with the 10 miu ones!!!!!! Go get an frer if your missing a period though hun!!!

I'm technically not late yet cos i'm irregular, could start anytime this wk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->